What's new

Dhaka University cuts off all educational ties with Pakistan

Why they wait for 44 years?

Because you provoked them to take such action. Why did you interfere in Bangladesh's internal matters? Why did you guys protest on street to stop trial?

Because you provoked them to take such action. Why did you interfere in Bangladesh's internal matters? Why did you guys protest on street to stop trial?

It is you guys who don't have shame to respect agreement you signed on 1974

ICRC service

before post learn respect to others and this is the current problem of Bangladesh and they keep provoking Pakistan from the day one of Present Govt. Get your facts right

this is really sad now we put politics in every thing

i see all the bangladeshi moves as a written script we must not get all hyped up about them and should maintain silence neither we have anything to lose from them nor to gain but fading the relations will dirtify our diplomatic image ..... we must remain silent they will sort out themselves.... our foreign office must remain calm and patient ( they know it better than us )

Protesting inside Pakistan on any issue is Pakistan's internal matter

You have ''hate Pakistan'' campaign, we have ''hate Islam'' competition here. Insha'Allah the enemies of Islam will not succeed.

Bangladesh issue was never a religious issue. It was purely a political issue, like other provincial issues of Pakistan. Few good moves would've made things different but mishandling a situation now you blame religion and question people's faith.

Its like an impotent husband blames his wife that she isn't loyal to him.

Allah will never bless you a true Muslim leader unless you improve yourself @Azad-Kashmiri

I support this move by Dhaka University, there is not much we can gain from Pakistan in the field of education.

I support this move by Dhaka University, there is not much we can gain from Pakistan in the field of education.
and what you think our generations will be remain uneducated as we can not go great dahaka for study :lol:

and what you think our generations will be remain uneducated as we can not go great dahaka for study :lol:

No need for you to come to Dhaka and no need for us to go to your land either and no need for any education ties, ok?

No need for you to come to Dhaka and no need for us to go to your land either and no need for any education ties, ok?
also i will love to see closure of diplomatic missions for both sides and 0.00 relations with BD .personally

Indeed, me too, after you pay for all your ancestors crimes in our land.
we have paid what we should case closed already BD has not a single levrage on us they force us to pay . abut crimes in civil war both sides did thier best for me no one is saint .traiters bangalis and pakistani forces fight and civilions from both side we suffered .

we have paid what we should case closed already BD has not a single levrage on us they force us to pay . abut crimes in civil war both sides did thier best for me no one is saint .traiters bangalis and pakistani forces fight and civilions from both side we suffered .

We should file a case in ICC:
International Criminal Court - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Traitors are then West Pakistani's for colonizing then East Pakistan using the leverage in armed forces and bureaucracy. We just did what we had to do to get rid of free loaders from our land. We trusted you in 1947, but you stabbed us in the back from the start.

Back
Top Bottom