What's new

Dhaka University cuts off all educational ties with Pakistan

We should file a case in ICC:
International Criminal Court - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Traitors are then West Pakistani's for colonizing then East Pakistan using the leverage in armed forces and bureaucracy. We just did what we had to do to get rid of free loaders from our land. We trusted you in 1947, but you stabbed us in the back from the start.
what are you waiting for since 45 years go ahead in any court someone stoping you ?
traiters remain traiters and puppets of india as 1971 . we have no problem now please go court we want to see what you can do .

How does Dhaka University cutting ties with Pakistan help you accomplish that? It all looks rather petulant.

Why hasn't Bangladesh done that?

Going to Hague will actually shut these
Clowns for eternity... Playing victim... moaning about Pakistan gets you votes...

Infact Pak think tanks are asking the GOP to take up this matter on the global stage... The kangaroo courts set up by Hasina (to hang her opponents) themselves lack any legitimacy... Even USA & EU have backed away from going any leverage to em!

i will love to see bengalis take thier grand mothers to court and she said they raped me :P

Lmao...

We will do what we have to do in time. Imran Khan, aren't you an atheist of Hindu origin, why do you hide behind a Muslim name? You should move to India, you are not safe in Pakistan.

Going to Hague will actually shut these
Clowns for eternity... Playing victim... moaning about Pakistan gets you votes...

Infact Pak think tanks are asking the GOP to take up this matter on the global stage... The kangaroo courts set up by Hasina (to hang her opponents) themselves lack any legitimacy... Even USA & EU have backed away from going any leverage to em!

Lmao...
or hum apny daady ko sath le jayeen court wo kasmeen khaay ke khuda ki kasam main ne kuch nhi kiya tha :rofl: allah da wasta menu chaad dioo :lol:

10865027666_a24ec54966_b.jpg

We should file a case in ICC:
International Criminal Court - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Traitors are then West Pakistani's for colonizing then East Pakistan using the leverage in armed forces and bureaucracy. We just did what we had to do to get rid of free loaders from our land. We trusted you in 1947, but you stabbed us in the back from the start.

No wonder your land is popular for producing Mir Jaffar type guys. Stabbing in the back and betraying your leaders in every century is in your genes I guess

Mir_Jafar_and_his_son_Miran_delivering_the_Treaty_of_1757_to_William_Watts.jpg

Mir Jafar and his son Miran delivering the Treaty of 1757 to William Watts

25TH_OP-ED_BANGALAD_732437f.jpg

Indira Gandhi and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman signing the treaty on March 2, 1972

No wonder your land is popular for producing Mir Jaffar type guys. Stabbing in the back and betraying your leaders in every century is in your genes I guess

Mir_Jafar_and_his_son_Miran_delivering_the_Treaty_of_1757_to_William_Watts.jpg

Mir Jafar and his son Miran delivering the Treaty of 1757 to William Watts

25TH_OP-ED_BANGALAD_732437f.jpg

Indira Gandhi and Sheikh Mujibur Rahman signing the treaty on March 2, 1972

Mir Jafar was an Arab Shia from Najaf, the great Shia center in Iraq:
Mir Jafar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mir Jafar Biography, History and Facts
Najaf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mir Jafar like traitors are then leaders of West Pakistan who conspired with the Mohajers to colonize then East Pakistan, many of whom also happened to be Shia. We trusted you in 1947, but you stabbed us in the back in return from the start. For 24 years we suffered. Sheikh Mujib was our savior and father of nation. As the leaders of two sovereign countries Indira and Sheikh Mujib can sign any treaty they want, why is that a business of yours?

Mir Jafar was an Arab Shia from Najaf:
Mir Jafar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mir Jafar Biography, History and Facts

Mir Jafar like traitors are then leaders of West Pakistan who conspired with the Mohajers to colonize then East Pakistan, many of whom also happened to be Shia. We trusted you in 1947, but you stabbed us in the back in return from the start. For 24 years we suffered. Sheikh Mujib was our savior and father of nation. As the leaders of two sovereign countries Indira and Sheikh Mujib can sign any treaty they want, why is that a business of yours?

So by your logic, Jamat e Islami are oppressed people in Bangladesh. Pakistan should help them. Atleast Muslim helping Opressed muslims is a logica thing to do instead of taking help from hindus.

And BTW. What happened to the trial of those who murdered your Father and saviour of NAtion ? I guess those were ISI agents too and came from Pakistan ?

This is how traitors die. Learn a lesson or two from your fathers death. Wanna Know how Heroes die ? Take a cue from your Grand Dad Mohd.Ali Jinnah death and subsequent funeral.

Indeed, me too, after you pay for all your ancestors crimes in our land.

and who will pay for the crimes of Mukti bahini atrocities against then Pakistanis ?

So by your logic, Jamat e Islami are oppressed people in Bangladesh. Pakistan should help them. Atleast Muslim helping Opressed muslims is a logica thing to do instead of taking help from hindus.

And BTW. What happened to the trail of those who murdered your Father and saviour of NAtion ? I guess those were ISI agents too and came from Pakistan ?

This is how traitors die. Learn a lesson or two from your fathers death. Wanna Know how Heroes die ? Take a cue from your Grand Dad Mohd.Ali Jinnah death and subsequent funeral.

Jamat in Bangladesh should and will be banned soon. We do not need any Bengali Muslims following Moududi's nonsense Salafized political Islam and certainly they do not need any help or connection with Pakistan. If some of them still continue to be confused about this matter, they will be sent to reeducation camps.

Jamat in Bangladesh should and will be banned soon. We do not need any Bengali Muslims following Moududi's nonsense Salafized political Islam and certainly they do not need any help or connection with Pakistan. If some of them still continue to be confused about this matter, they will be sent to reeducation camps.

So this is okay for Jamati islami but was not okay for the traitor East Pakistani Bengalis back in 1971 when they were sent to camps for reeducation? Why double standards ?

And BTW. What happened to the trail of those who murdered your Father and saviour of NAtion ? I guess those were ISI agents too and came from Pakistan ?

and who will pay for the crimes of Mukti bahini atrocities against then Pakistanis ?

Sheikh Mujib's killing is our internal matter, nothing for you to comment on. As for Jinnah's death, I personally do not care or want to know about it, not sure how this is relevant.

As for crimes of Mukti Bahini, arms and ammunition were distributed to the entire Bihari Mohajer population by Pakistan Army in 1971 and they actively collaborated with Pakistan Army. So many of them were armed enemy combatants. But I am sure there were innocent civilian deaths among them, which happens in all wars. You are welcome to take those cases to ICC as well. No one should commit war crimes, if they did, they should be punished or pay reparation to the victims. Fair is fair.

So this is okay for Jamati islami but was not okay for the traitor East Pakistani Bengalis back in 1971 when they were sent to camps for reeducation? Why double standards ?

Please get it through your thick head, Mr. Think Tank Analyst, your narrative of traitor Bangali is not going to fly anymore. The traitor was your then West Pakistan leaders and Mohajers who colonized then East Pakistan, using your numerical superiority in armed forces and bureaucracy and the fact that the capital was placed in your land. Bengali Muslim Jamat members were simply a handful of confused folks who did not know the reality of the situation. So who did you want to send for reeducation again, the 70 million people of Bangladesh who wanted to end their relation with then West Pakistan?

Sheikh Mujib's killing is our internal matter, nothing for you to comment on. As for Jinnah's death, I personally do not care or want to know about it, not sure how this is relevant.

As for crimes of Mukti Bahini, arms and ammunition were distributed to the entire Bihari Mohajer population by Pakistan Army in 1971 and they actively collaborated with Pakistan Army. So many of them were armed enemy combatants. But I am sure there were innocent civilian deaths among them, which happens in all wars. You are welcome to take those cases to ICC as well. No one should commit war crimes, if they did, they should be punished or pay reparation to the victims. Fair is fair.

Please get it through your thick head, Mr. Think Tank Analyst, your narrative of traitor Bangali is not going to fly anymore. The traitor was your then West Pakistan leaders and Mohajers who colonized then East Pakistan, using your numerical superiority in armed forces and bureaucracy and the fact that the capital was placed in your land. Bengali Muslim Jamat members were simply a handful of confused folks who did not know the reality of the situation. So who did you want to send for reeducation again, the 70 million people of Bangladesh who wanted to end their relation with then West Pakistan?

So how come Mir Jaffar taking help of british christians and backstabbing Siraj ud dula become a famous traitor and Mujeeb and his band of Bengalis taking hindus help become freedom fighters ? And no matter how much you twist your argument. Deep down inside, you know Sheikh mujeeb died a classic death of a traitor. Backstabbing Pakistan and then being backstabbed by your own people. LOL.

I guess it proves that here the only one who has thick head is you.

So how come Mir Jaffar taking help of british christians and backstabbing Siraj ud dula become a famous traitor and Mujeeb and his band of Bengalis taking hindus help become freedom fighters ? And no matter how much you twist your argument. Deep down inside, you know Sheikh mujeeb died a classic death of a traitor. Backstabbing Pakistan and then being backstabbed by your own people. LOL.

I guess it proves that here the only one who has thick head is you.

Well the difference..Britishers used Mir Jafar to capture Bengal..where as India helped East Pakistan to gain independence.
Mir Jafar betrayed his King for power, where as in this West Pakistani betrayed East Pakistanis by not handing over power, even when they lost the elections and went further to perpetrate a genocide on East Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom