What's new

Diamer-Bhasha : Pakistani diaspora excited to donate for dams

Well said. No one can doubt the national sincerity being shown with this project, but please keep in mind that raising enough money will be the easy part. I am not sure that the other aspects of the project will go as smoothly.
With Imran Bey at the helms, and the close alignment of the Deep Nation with the Deep State, I see no serious cause for being pessimistic...

With Imran Bey at the helms, and the close alignment of the Deep Nation with the Deep State, I see no serious cause for being pessimistic...

InshaAllah. Let us see where we are towards the end of his (first) term. May be this time the civil-military union will be auspicious for Pakistan. Perhaps.

3.15 billion rupees and I think armies 1 billion still hasn't been added.
41606995_1816455905137103_2977143060388904960_n.png

Well said. No one can doubt the national sincerity being shown with this project, but please keep in mind that raising enough money will be the easy part. I am not sure that the other aspects of the project will go as smoothly.

Easy part? Don’t think so, certainly not the amount required.

Donated 150$ that is all i could afford for now. To be honest for most people living abroad it is not easy at all to donate 1000$.
Thanks sir ,I have recently completed my A Levels and I wanted to donate money,but didn't have any source of income so I have started giving tuition's to O Level students so that I could donate for the dam every month, also cover my own expenses . :-)

Last edited:
Pakistani diaspora is only excited but don't want to donate.
Only 3 billion yet out of which 1.2 billion rupees was directly donated by the army.
Cj was able to collect 1 billion 72 caror rupees on his own. Then when pm bulge in that digit went to mere 2 billion 1 caror and then army donated 1 billion.
Kam as kam 50 billion rupees to donate ker do overseas Pakistanio, dil thora bara kero.
Dam ke liyn 1400 billion Chaiya.
1400 billion rupees.
14 billion dollars meant 1400 billion rupees

Thanks sir ,I have recently completed my A Levels and I wanted to donate money,but didn't have any source of income so I have started giving tuition's to O Level students so that I could donate for the dam every month . :-)
What a spirit.
Allah ap ko hamesha khush rakha.

What has this democracy delivered in Pakistan? Only corruption and enmity between peoples.
We are new in democracy.No prime minister has ever completed its term. It will take some time to get fruits of democracy. Democracy is the only way to move forward. This is not duty of army to control government and run country affairs. History tells We achieved nothing during marshal law in 70 years history.
As we new in democracy, it will take some time to get fruits.

because of Army's 1 billion donation

I haven't donated yet so I miss your salute
but I will in 2nd year after work starts I still dont believe Pakistani govt

Take your time, there is no hurry :)

In any case more than Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and their entire clan.
i asked about how much IK paid to the dams fund because if he donates sizable amount in the dams fund it will be having "leading from the front" effect on the entire nation like the CJ who made the first donation when he asked about donations from the entire nation. so it is very important for IK himself to donate a hefty amount and make it public so as to give more confidence to the nation and to shut up the patwaris and jialas who are trying their best to confuse the nation about this mega project and create a state of disappointment.

i asked about how much IK paid to the dams fund because if he donates sizable amount in the dams fund it will be having "leading from the front" effect on the entire nation like the CJ who made the first donation when he asked about donations from the entire nation. so it is very important for IK himself to donate a hefty amount and make it public so as to give more confidence to the nation and to shut up the patwaris and jialas who are trying their best to confuse the nation about this mega project and create a state of disappointment.

I am not doubting Imran Khan's intent nor his donation and neither should you. I am sure that a man who can clamp down on the spending and lavish life style of previous governments won't mind spending some money for a good cause.

I am not doubting Imran Khan's intent nor his donation and neither should you. I am sure that a man who can clamp down on the spending and lavish life style of previous governments won't mind spending some money for a good cause.
somethings are required for public consumption and motivation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom