pak-marine

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Did Americans stage 9/11?

By Khaled Ahmed
Published: October 6, 2012

Quoted in daily Dunya (September 12, 2012) Vice Chancellor of Punjab University Professor Mujahid Kamran, speaking to his academic staff on the subject of 9/11, revealed that America had staged the attack on New York and Washington through its agencies to find an excuse to attack the Islamic world.

He added that in 2006, Pakistan had found the dead body of Osama bin Laden, and after identifying him through a DNA test, had handed the corpse over to the Americans who then brought it over to Abbottabad and planted it in a house after attacking it. The Abbottabad operation was done to bring Pakistan under pressure and punish the Muslims.

Dr Mujahid Kamran is the scion of a journalist family that I have admired for its integrity and personal kindness to me. He is a PhD in Physics and was reappointed VC of Punjab University by the chief minister and the governor of Punjab in January this year. He won the Abdus Salam Prize in 1985, the National Book Council Award in 1986 and the Presidential Pride of Performance Award in 1999.

Some Pakistanis will not accept that the Pakistan Army did the dirty job of handing over the corpse of Osama bin Laden to America so that it could perpetrate another fraud in May 2011 in Abbottabad.

Writing in Dunya (September 13, 2012), Haroon Rashid challenged Dr Kamran that Pakistani agencies handed over the dead body of Osama bin Laden to the Americans in 2006 after disinterring it and that the drama of 9/11 was staged by America to damage Pakistan. Rashid stated that it was not credible that Pakistan’s military establishment was involved in this conspiracy against Pakistan. And how was it that this conspiracy was revealed to the Punjab University VC and no one else?

There is a history of denial of 9/11 that must be recalled. Writing in daily Insaf (September 9, 2003), Dr Shahid Masood stated that there was growing evidence that America actually manipulated the 9/11 incidents to initiate a new policy towards the Islamic world. There was not enough proof that the third hijacked plane was actually brought down by a tussle in the plane and not by the American fighter planes flying alongside the aircraft. He said there were only two Israelis in the World Trade Centre buildings at the time the hijacked aircraft struck them.

In Pakistan, leading Jamaat-e-Islami leaders such as Professor Ghafoor Ahmad and Professor Khurshid Ahmad wrote extensively on the theme, relying on well-known left-wing French publications ‘proving’ 9/11 to be a stage-managed American event.

But another version exists too. There are on-record statements given to the Al Jazeera network by Osama himself admitting that al Qaeda had staged the 9/11 attacks. There is also the so-called Jalalabad tape and other credible evidence like the following:
Columnist Hamid Mir wrote in Jang (November 1, 2004) that by announcing that he had carried out the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden in his cassette on October 29, 2004 had revealed the falsehood of Muslim intellectuals and ulema that the 9/11 acts of terrorism had been committed by the Jews.

Hamid Mir wrote that when he was in Jalalabad in November 2001, he discovered that every al Qaeda member had the photo of Muhammad Ata (the leader of the hijackers, who crashed two airliners into the World Trade Centre buildings) on their laptop computers. After that, he became convinced that Osama had done the deed. In fact, as a later cassette revealed, Osama had thought of the 9/11 attacks in 1982 when the US had destroyed Lebanon through Israel.

Published in The Express Tribune, October 7th, 2012.

The writer is Director South Asian Media School, Lahore khaled.ahmed@tribune.com.pk

This guy is NOT ONLY a teacher, but VICE CHANCELLOR ? Everyone who went to Punjab U. should demand their money back. WTF is going on over there ? :woot:

Americans didnt stage 911. Americans are peace loving people but they have been used by Israeli Jew lobby. They used the Arabs to do it. The reason? They want USA to fight their wars and do their dirty work for them!

Did Americans stage 9/11?

By Khaled Ahmed
Published: October 6, 2012

Quoted in daily Dunya (September 12, 2012) Vice Chancellor of Punjab University Professor Mujahid Kamran, speaking to his academic staff on the subject of 9/11, revealed that America had staged the attack on New York and Washington through its agencies to find an excuse to attack the Islamic world.

He added that in 2006, Pakistan had found the dead body of Osama bin Laden, and after identifying him through a DNA test, had handed the corpse over to the Americans who then brought it over to Abbottabad and planted it in a house after attacking it. The Abbottabad operation was done to bring Pakistan under pressure and punish the Muslims.

Dr Mujahid Kamran is the scion of a journalist family that I have admired for its integrity and personal kindness to me. He is a PhD in Physics and was reappointed VC of Punjab University by the chief minister and the governor of Punjab in January this year. He won the Abdus Salam Prize in 1985, the National Book Council Award in 1986 and the Presidential Pride of Performance Award in 1999.

Some Pakistanis will not accept that the Pakistan Army did the dirty job of handing over the corpse of Osama bin Laden to America so that it could perpetrate another fraud in May 2011 in Abbottabad.

Writing in Dunya (September 13, 2012), Haroon Rashid challenged Dr Kamran that Pakistani agencies handed over the dead body of Osama bin Laden to the Americans in 2006 after disinterring it and that the drama of 9/11 was staged by America to damage Pakistan. Rashid stated that it was not credible that Pakistan’s military establishment was involved in this conspiracy against Pakistan. And how was it that this conspiracy was revealed to the Punjab University VC and no one else?

There is a history of denial of 9/11 that must be recalled. Writing in daily Insaf (September 9, 2003), Dr Shahid Masood stated that there was growing evidence that America actually manipulated the 9/11 incidents to initiate a new policy towards the Islamic world. There was not enough proof that the third hijacked plane was actually brought down by a tussle in the plane and not by the American fighter planes flying alongside the aircraft. He said there were only two Israelis in the World Trade Centre buildings at the time the hijacked aircraft struck them.

In Pakistan, leading Jamaat-e-Islami leaders such as Professor Ghafoor Ahmad and Professor Khurshid Ahmad wrote extensively on the theme, relying on well-known left-wing French publications ‘proving’ 9/11 to be a stage-managed American event.

But another version exists too. There are on-record statements given to the Al Jazeera network by Osama himself admitting that al Qaeda had staged the 9/11 attacks. There is also the so-called Jalalabad tape and other credible evidence like the following:
Columnist Hamid Mir wrote in Jang (November 1, 2004) that by announcing that he had carried out the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden in his cassette on October 29, 2004 had revealed the falsehood of Muslim intellectuals and ulema that the 9/11 acts of terrorism had been committed by the Jews.

Hamid Mir wrote that when he was in Jalalabad in November 2001, he discovered that every al Qaeda member had the photo of Muhammad Ata (the leader of the hijackers, who crashed two airliners into the World Trade Centre buildings) on their laptop computers. After that, he became convinced that Osama had done the deed. In fact, as a later cassette revealed, Osama had thought of the 9/11 attacks in 1982 when the US had destroyed Lebanon through Israel.

Published in The Express Tribune, October 7th, 2012.

The writer is Director South Asian Media School, Lahore khaled.ahmed@tribune.com.pk

While I'm all for imagination, it really is an insult to the victims of terrorism, to believe that USA kills it's own people to attack oil-rich countries........ On second thoughts, it really isn't that far-fetched is it? :)

EzioAltaïr;3484563 said:
While I'm all for imagination, it really is an insult to the victims of terrorism, to believe that USA kills it's own people to attack oil-rich countries........ On second thoughts, it really isn't that far-fetched is it? :)

Al Qaeda committing acts of terror in the past prior to 9/11 isn't far fetch at all. Same as Muslims willing to die to kill Americans isn't far fetch either.

They left multiple copies of Qurans at strip clubs & alcohol bars ... very original...!!!
***On the very day of 9 11 few israelis were caught red handed with van full of "stuff" under a bridge,,, what was done to them.!!! Conveniently "deported" for having expired visas & that's it. & Mainstream media silent on it...
***Another group was arrested cheering in joy & video taping it,,, what happened to them??? Deported again. NO further investigation into those 2 groups caught red-handed.
=

=
=

What a pathetic actor... Owner of all 3 buildings that fell. Leased them just weeks before event. Insured them against terrorist attacks. Recovered all his money from insurance companies.

& of all the days since leasing WTC, he didn't go to meetings at WTC only on 9 11...!!!
=

=
=

=
=

Aaron Russo:-

Aaron Russo on 9/11 - YouTube

=
=

In site below click on "Watch full program online" to see video ...

9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out : Colorado Public Television, KBDI 12 in Denver, Colorado

=
=

=
=

Lest we forget:-
Not only this topic needs to be kept alive, also we need to tell our children of what these select Americans(& their masters) did to their own ppl & then to us Muslims. & we need to tell our children to tell their children about this & so on. :agree:

=
=

Gordon Ross, a mechanical engineer ...
-

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why some people are obsessed with the idea of 9/11 being a conspiracy. Focusing too much on this conspiracy theory is just an attempt at laying the blame on someone else in my opinion.

Please visit the link below, it attempts to debunk the claim that Jewish employees did not show up to work on 9/11.

Absent without Leave

Here is another link that debunks many myths regarding 9/11. I have quoted an extract from it below.

Debunking the 9/11 Myths: Special Report - The World Trade Center

"Melted" Steel

Claim: "We have been lied to," announces the Web site AttackOnAmerica.net. "The first lie was that the load of fuel from the aircraft was the cause of structural failure. No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel." The posting is entitled "Proof Of Controlled Demolition At The WTC."

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength—and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

But jet fuel wasn't the only thing burning, notes Forman Williams, a professor of engineering at the University of California, San Diego, and one of seven structural engineers and fire experts that PM consulted. He says that while the jet fuel was the catalyst for the WTC fires, the resulting inferno was intensified by the combustible material inside the buildings, including rugs, curtains, furniture and paper. NIST reports that pockets of fire hit 1832°F.

"The jet fuel was the ignition source," Williams tells PM. "It burned for maybe 10 minutes, and [the towers] were still standing in 10 minutes. It was the rest of the stuff burning afterward that was responsible for the heat transfer that eventually brought them down."

Like I said many times before: Leave the subject alone long enough, and someone will always resurrect debunked sh1t as shockingly new.

You dajjali mass-murderer of-course have to justify your un-forgivable crime by rhetoric of "debunked", which it is NOT. With time more & more ppl are realizing that you butchers are playing double game. You yourself create a problem & then jump in to pretend as saviors too. You plant bombs to kill your own & others to perpetuate the war based on LIES & false-flag ops. Even those marines who die, die as a result of bombs planted by a group within your own military directly or thru cherry-picked schizophrenics -or- some revengeful whose relatives you killed earlier.

You hire "schizophrenic" patsies -or- those who want revenge for their loved ones that you killed before on purpose. You train them & supply them with explosives & brain wash them to commit attacks.

Very purpose of drone attacks is also to create such ppl who want revenge for killing of their children & then your rats are continuously ferreting such so you an train them & supply explosives & guide them to the desired location.

=
=

Last edited by a moderator:
simple question i wanna ask any american out there

1) 9/11 was one by osama and his saudi fellows, america said it has come to get osama, but the afghan war yet remains unfinished

2) american president obama said he will retreat all the american forces if he got elected, so who is pressurising him to stay back at the commetments he promised??

3) if osama was capable of 9/11 why wasnt another attack launched like 9/11 on american soil again?

4) its been known that america was planning afghan war even before the 9/11 so why the pretext of 9/11 was used to attack afghanistan when it was even been planned before 9/11

5) OK we accept 9/11 was the cause for afghan war, but what the hell was the reason behind attacking iraq and its chemical weapons thingy??

6) Osama was the known CIA asset during soviet war, whats the prove he wasnt working for the CIA till he was dead??

7) i want to see the dead osama body in the compound of abbottabad like all americans, i firmly believe americans have videos and pictures of that operation

8) was osama firing his weapon or not firing his weapon when the seals attacked the abbottabad house?

9) i dont see american democracy in saudi arabia, behrain but american democracy was forced on libya(a welfare state became lawless state after that), iraq(military power became a lawless state) somalia(a progressing state is in stone age after introduction of american democracy) and afghanistan( drugs were non existant but after that even karzai brother was a drug lord), whats the reason behind it?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3484634 said:
simple question i wanna ask any american out there

1) 9/11 was one by osama and his saudi fellows, america said it has come to get osama, but the afghan war yet remains unfinished

2) american president obama said he will retreat all the american forces if he got elected, so who is pressurising him to stay back at the commetments he promised??

3) if osama was capable of 9/11 why wasnt another attack launched like 9/11 on american soil again?

4) its been known that america was planning afghan war even before the 9/11 so why the pretext of 9/11 was used to attack afghanistan when it was even been planned before 9/11

5) OK we accept 9/11 was the cause for afghan war, but what the hell was the reason behind attacking iraq and its chemical weapons thingy??

6) Osama was the known CIA asset during soviet war, whats the prove he wasnt working for the CIA till he was dead??

For Number 5) read this book:

Cobra II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Provides a bit of insight.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3484639 said:
sorry i didnt ask questions from indian, i asked from american, and i asked a straight forward answer, not reading the book

also the whole lot needs to be answered

Ouch, I was just trying to help. If you really hate it so much I won't respond any more.

BTW, reading a book may be time consuming, but is certainly better than asking questions to a member on a forum right?

Back
Top Bottom