What's new

Did Turkiye and KSA backstab Pakistan by attending G20 meeting in India?

I say yes.

Erdoğan amd MBS should have skipped the G20 summit like Xi did.

This is very disappointing.

G20 Summit 2023 : Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan Briefs the Media​

Biden Praises India's Modi And Saudi Arabia's MBS At G20 Summit​

I think you are one of those idiot wacki Pandooo that does stupid things in life and then cry about the consequence why it happened..

99% percent of them I have noticed are noonies … as their supreme leader for life nawj stated.. why did you kick me out ?

Jezz after such a shit job were you expecting a promotion?

Man can someone ban this psycho?

We need comic relief….

LOL I am thoroughly enjoying how daddy America is humiliating the generals. There is not a single country interested in having a single meeting with Pakistan. The expats are boycotting Pakistan.

The only thing you will hear occasionally from the US is that they are ready to help Pakistan LOL That help never ever comes.
Beghairats are never humiliated. These fkrs would have quit the first time they were humiliated in Kashmir by India in '48 if they had an ounce of self respect and ghairat. But they've been at it since then with consistent humiliations every few years.

He is Indian I believe. I dont know why he is not permanent ban as he is trying to shaming Pakistanist in clever way....

The Indians apparently mailed him a passport … he mistook it for a toilet wipe

I say yes.

LOL, don't blame the Saudis or the Turks. Everyone does what is in their national interests.

LOL, I wonder if that is true. Doesn't matter, China will never let India or Japan into UNSC.

Nice try though. lol.

I say yes.

Its the G20 moron of course people are going to attend. The reason the Russian and Chinese leaders didn't attend has nothing to do with Pakistan. And everything to do with the current beef between China/Xi and US/Biden. The Russians didn't attend b/c of the Ukraine issue, and the optics being bad for Putin.

Erdoğan was shamelessly saying India was their biiggest partner in South Asia.

He said they were the largest trading partner in South Asia, not strategic partner.

Its the G20 moron of course people are going to attend. The reason the Russian and Chinese leaders didn't attend has nothing to do with Pakistan. And everything to do with the current beef between China/Xi and US/Biden. The Russians didn't attend b/c of the Ukraine issue, and the optics being bad for Putin.

He said they were the largest trading partner in South Asia, not strategic partner.

These Turks have been flirting with the Indians for some time now and will completely dump us when the price is right.

How do you defend this?

Pakistani ministers had so many meetings with Indian ministers than they are backstappers too.. China have bad relationship with India they didnt sent low level representative for solidarity with Pakistan.. Erdogan meet with Biden,Scholz and even with Sisi at G20, he didnt go there to look for new allience with India

This guy is doing concern trolling, I don't think he is even Pakistani. His intent is to try to stroke some sort of hatred between Turks and Pakistanis that his own country can exploit for its benefit. You see Foinikas jumping in for the same reason.

Pakistani ministers talk to India because we are a party to the dispute.

There is no issue Turkiye having bilateral discussions with other countries.

The issue is Turkiye having a Bilateral with India.

India itself did not have Bilateral meetings with all the G20 countries.

So there was no need for Turkiye to have a bilateral with India.

Somebody should lobotomize you and save us from the Dumb shit you write. lol

These Turks have been flirting with the Indians for some time now and will completely dump us when the price is right.

How do you defend this?

STFU Turkey isn't doing shit. Turkey supports Pakistan on the Kashmir issue. If Turkey didn't care, it would have thrown you under the bus like the UAE/Saudis and what everyone else did for Indian money, but Turkey kept its stance on Kashmir. And yet here you are badmouthing Turkey.

The UNSC expansion isn't going to happen to begin with so don't worry, but the UNSC expansion backing has more to do with the messaging from Turkey regarding, "The world is bigger than 5". Its impossible to do that, while opposing other states who are also calling for reform of the council monopoly.

Last edited:
STFU Turkey isn't doing shit. Turkey supports Pakistan on the Kashmir issue. If Turkey didn't care, it would have thrown you under the bus like the UAE/Saudis and what everyone else did for Indian money, but Turkey kept its stance on Kashmir. And yet here you are badmouthing Turkey.

The UNSC expansion isn't going to happen to begin with so don't worry, but the UNSC expansion backing has more to do with the messaging from Turkey regarding, "The world is bigger than 5". Its impossible to do that, while opposing other states who are also calling for reform of the council monopoly.

“We would be proud…” Turkey Prez Erdoğan supports India’s inclusion in permanent seat for UNSC

“We would be proud…” Turkey Prez Erdoğan supports India’s inclusion in permanent seat for UNSC

Yeah like I told you already, the UNSC is not going to be expanded, the UK, France and even the other states have a vested interest in not having their power diluted at the UNSC. Its window dressing. Its more to do with overall reform/critique of the council as I mentioned with the "world is bigger than 5" policy.

Does anyone in Turkey badmouth Pakistani over sking Chinese dick and throwing Uygur Muslim Turks under the bus? No b/c people understand shit is complicated, and foreign policy is not a binary. Turkey's relationship with india is of economic cooperation, not strategic. there is no possibility of an strategic change with regards to the Pakistan Turkey relationship, especially The RSS/Hindutwa Indians driven by their anti muslim hate trying to start BS lately with Armenia and Greece against Turkey.

Yeah like I told you already, the UNSC is not going to be expanded, the UK, France and even the other states have a vested interest in not having their power diluted at the UNSC. Its window dressing. Its more to do with overall reform/critique of the council as I mentioned with the "world is bigger than 5" policy.

The question is not if UNSC will be expanded and if India would be included or not.

The question is what is Turkiye's position on the question of India being included in UNSC.

Turkiye could have simply said we will take a call when the time arises if they did not want to offend the host India.

No. They said we will be Proud...

Turks have been flirting with the Indians for sometime now.

It is just that Pakistan is sleeping.

Does anyone in Turkey badmouth Pakistani over sking Chinese dick and throwing Uygur Muslim Turks under the bus? No b/c people understand shit is complicated, and foreign policy is not a binary. Turkey's relationship with india is of economic cooperation, not strategic. there is no possibility of an strategic change with regards to the Pakistan Turkey relationship, especially The RSS/Hindutwa Indians driven by their anti muslim hate trying to start BS lately with Armenia and Greece against Turkey.

Turks themselves have no issue with the Chinese.

Turkiye is part of BRI.

You are just raising a non issue.

LOL I am thoroughly enjoying how daddy America is humiliating the generals. There is not a single country interested in having a single meeting with Pakistan. The expats are boycotting Pakistan.

The only thing you will hear occasionally from the US is that they are ready to help Pakistan LOL That help never ever comes.
There is no humiliation or boycott. There is simply no reason to meet any general of a foreign country. No one is meeting generals of Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Bangladesh or India too. Worst criticism one can lay is ignoring Pakistan. But in fairness, all other countries are doing that too. There is no parade of foreign dignitaries making a beeline to Pakistan. In fact, a favorite pastime seems to be to guess if someone will make a stopover in Pakistan while travelling from A to B.

Back
Top Bottom