What's new

Did we get independence in 1971? Or is Bangladesh a colony of India?

Did we get independence in 1971? Or did we become a colony of India?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
very less hope for Bangladesh , Cause its completely overrun by India .. they will never let Bangladesh stand on its feet

@kalu_miah @Mattrixx @UKBengali @MBI Munshi
how about a united independent bangladesh which includes indian bengel part?

I think our landmass and people is fine. Hindu Bengali's in West Bengal do not want us, nor do we want them. We just need to replace Indian influence with the combine influence of Muslim majority countries, starting with D-8 and GCC:
Home Page

This what happens with a small state.

The larger the union the stronger the influence.

You made the decision to separate and decided to believe Indian lies.

Look around you in the world, its the large countries which become successful and independent. Small countries like BD are always absorbed by neighboring giants.

You will know who the 90% Bangladeshi's are in due time, don't worry.
Your musalmani brain drain can dream everything. Theoretically everything is possible there. But at the end the gain is zero.
You end up with a country like syria or iraq. Or I can bring the issue of mass killing of our people by pakistani muslims.

I support you. Bangladesh and Pakistan should get closer. But you have to understand the feeling of BD people. There should be certain change of policy from your Gov. to do this job done.

There is no hurdle from our side. We are willing to do trade and sell sophisticated weapons capable of keeping India at bay should the Bangladeshi govt decide to cooperate with us.

Your musalmani brain drain can dream everything. Theoretically everything is possible there. But at the end the gain is zero.
You end up with a country like syria or iraq. Or I can bring the issue of mass killing of our people by pakistani muslims.

People die in civil war, probably more Bihari's died than Bengali's and it was instigated by Indo-Soviet agents in Awami League, too bad we found out the whole sordid history of who did what, SAK's nucleus and Mujib with his men Chittaranjan Sutar and Kalidas Baidya. So feel free to bring up what ever you want. But we know who has been doing the mass killing since 1972, till today. The day will come for accounting all this, you guys cannot hide behind India forever. People have found out your game and are just waiting for the right time and moment. Maybe it will take years, but make no mistake that day will come. So prepare your place in Canada well in advance.

There is no hurdle from our side. We are willing to do trade and sell sophisticated weapons capable of keeping India at bay should the Bangladeshi govt decide to cooperate with us.

Mattrixx is an Awami Leaguer, he is just trying to fool you guys, like Awami's always do.

You know that every muslim country from syria, iraq, to egypt. Even pakistan and afganistan is dealing hardly with extremist islamic groups. Same case here in BD. It is jamaat. Whenever you support that group you become our enemy again. And our relation cant take a shape. Also pakistani official apology for 1971 could make our friendly relation more fertile. These are the main hurdles.

You know that every muslim country from syria, iraq, to egypt. Even pakistan and afganistan is dealing hardly with extremist islamic groups. Same case here in BD. It is jamaat. Whenever you support that group you become our enemy again. And our relation cant take a shape. Also pakistani official apology for 1971 could make our friendly relation more fertile. These are the main hurdles.

Please provide a hard evidence of our assumed support for the Jamat.

i always thought Bangladeshis hated us till i saw the asia cup and t20 world cup this year.…
those were some of happiest moments ever seeing bengalis waving pakistani flags against india and other countries.

We are happy with our part. And they happy with their. We dont want to destroy the stability here.
so you guys don't want a united bengal?
like our punjab was divided into 2 as well… I would like for it to be united, with pakistan that is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom