What's new

Dire Repercussions of Israeli invasion of Iran

what kind of dire Repercussions ...can anyone pls elaborate? there is so much said and read but I still see, Israel can easily defeat Iran within a week.....Iran has just become a country of an outspoken leader...and now the same will be used by western world to attack it and change its leadership....history is repeating itself in gulf...India also had its nuke project, but it didnt behave the way Iran is behaving....I guess they are marching towards suicide...I am not happy!

what kind of dire Repercussions ...can anyone pls elaborate? there is so much said and read but I still see, Israel can easily defeat Iran within a week.....Iran has just become a country of an outspoken leader...and now the same will be used by western world to attack it and change its leadership....history is repeating itself in gulf...India also had its nuke project, but it didnt behave the way Iran is behaving....I guess they are marching towards suicide...I am not happy!

Calm down . Be rational .

We don't yet know wether Iran is even developing nuke weapons or not . This could be Iraq 2003 repeat all over again for all we know , but if the Iranians are building bombs then there is a major problem .

Calm down . Be rational .

We don't yet know wether Iran is even developing nuke weapons or not . This could be Iraq 2003 repeat all over again for all we know , but if the Iranians are building bombs then there is a major problem .

Dude, for me, if Iranians are really building bombs...and if they succeed in it...it will be the solution for all problems....but, if they are just claming like Iraq and kidding with us then it will be a disaster for Irani people..!

Back
Top Bottom