What's new

Iran warns Israel through UN against ground offensive in Gaza

Rumors are not confirmation and certainity.
They developed nukes with the help of west especially France and USA help Israel to make an atomic bomb and they had a supercomputer for simulate test no need to do actual testing

And you're in delusional that assumes that Israel have no nukes lol

They developed nukes with the help of west especially France and USA help Israel to make an atomic bomb and they had a supercomputer for simulate test no need to do actual testing

And you're in delusional that assumes that Israel have no nukes lol
I do not assume nothing, officially they do not have, same like iran does not have, all you said could be speculated for iran to that they got help from north korea for example and they have their own supercomputers to avoid physical probes.
It is not hard to comprehend that speculations are not exclusivelly reserved as facts only from western sources like you imply.

I do not assume nothing, officially they do not have, same like iran does not have, all you said could be speculated for iran to that they got help from north korea for example and they have their own supercomputers to avoid physical probes.
It is not hard to comprehend that speculations are not exclusivelly reserved as facts only from western sources like you imply.
Lol north Korea has a supercomputers nice joke you have

And the yields of their nuclear weapons is lowest probably 15 kiloton or less

Lol north Korea has a supercomputers nice joke you have

And the yields of their nuclear weapons is lowest probably 15 kiloton or less
As the super computer is something comolicated to make, you cluster 1000 ps4 and you get one..

More then enough for destruction of any city.

As the super computer is something comolicated to make, you cluster 1000 ps4 and you get one..

More then enough for destruction of any city.
First tell me what supercomputers North Korea have

And USA and Israel not having layered ABM shields to defend themselves

First tell me what supercomputers North Korea have

And USA and Israel not having layered ABM shields to defend themselves
Do you know what super computer is at first place?
Usa does not have for sure. And occupied palestine is easily penetrable.

Usa does not have for sure. And occupied palestine is easily penetrable.
Lol USA doesn't have a supercomputers what a fool you're

Can I show you a list of supercomputers that USA have

Do you know what is the supercomputer is at first place lol

You should read more careful, they do not have layered abm defence, you are bit slow obviously.
And what are ground mid course shield for ICBM defense sm 3/sm 6 THAAD and pac 3 for IRBMs/MRBMs/SRBMs defense

You are living in your delusional world lol

Last edited:
Usa does not have for sure.
The US does not have supercomputers? Holy shid...You must be 12 yrs old. :frown:

Do not be stupid, not every city in america is covered by that defence setup.
No, its not. But Iran isn't cover by such defense either.

The last thing you want is an American sub destroying about 100 Iranian cities in one go in retaliation.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom