What's new

Iran warns Israel through UN against ground offensive in Gaza

Hossein Amir-Abdollahian
Minister of Foreign Affairs of Iran :

4682352.jpg

Iran TV interview:

We told the United Nations to use the limited opportunity to stop the crimes otherwise new fronts
will be opened against Israel.

Question: Iran cannot be a spectator in the Gaza war? and other questions, will Iran enter the war?

Amir Abdollahian: Anything is imaginable and no one can remain silent about
these crimes.

Can you tell us a little about Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah's and yours?

Amir Abdollahian: I had a conversation with Seyed Hassan Nasrallah for three hours, of course, Hezbollah plays a very important role. Regarding the scenarios he has set up against the resistance in Lebanon, all options and scenarios are in front of Hezbollah.

Amir Abdullahian in response to the possibility of Iran entering to the war:

Every thing is possible , we cannot be indifferent to Israel crimes.

I don't get it, why aren't arab countries cutting ties with Israel yet?

Its high time OIC, Iran others give a single yet strong message that they will not sit by idly if Israel plans to invade North Gaza and annex it.

It remains a dream of Israel to move ahead with its Zionist policies but this has to be stopped at all cost.

I don't get it, why aren't arab countries cutting ties with Israel yet?
Would you cut off one of your arms? Or even a finger or two?
They are all the same entity. They appear to be separate but are actually one and the same.

Would you cut off one of your arms? Or even a finger or two?
They are all the same entity. They appear to be separate but are actually one and the same.
Some states have already cut relation since my post tho, like Jordan.

Some states have already cut relation since my post tho, like Jordan.
Recalling an ambassador is nnot equivalent to cutting off relations. In International law recalling ambassadors is more of a gesture thing, mostly done to just show that they're doing something.

strange the american media stay silent on the numerous attacks on US bases all over syria and iraq killing and wounding many US soldiers

Recalling an ambassador is nnot equivalent to cutting off relations. In International law recalling ambassadors is more of a gesture thing, mostly done to just show that they're doing something.

This ^^ mainly just to show they're doing something by virtue signaling

strange the american media stay silent on the numerous attacks on US bases all over syria and iraq killing and wounding many US soldiers
Statistics:

Regional%20Battle%20Map%20Draft%20November%2017%2C2023.png

Outcome:

The U.S. defense official said since Oct. 17, U.S. and Coalition Forces have been attacked at least 61 times to date, with 29 separate times in Iraq and 32 separate times in Syria by a mix of one-way attack drones and rockets. Those attacks have resulted in 61 minor injuries, the official said.

Nothing significant. Injuries are patched and troops return to duty. This is not breaking news.

American responses:

----

These are hit and run attacks in large part. Those who launch these attacks do not stay in the sector but melt away to avoid being noticed and killed. This is why these attacks are largely ineffective. US have stuck and killed several suspects in Syria though. If these attacks continue then US might respond more aggressively.

Some of you mistakenly assume that fighting US is easy, it is not. But "expendables" might be lining up again while politicians live in comfort and issue big statements for domestic consumption. This is not jihad or a fight for Islam. This is all about geopolitics.

Statistics:

Regional%20Battle%20Map%20Draft%20November%2017%2C2023.png

Outcome:

The U.S. defense official said since Oct. 17, U.S. and Coalition Forces have been attacked at least 61 times to date, with 29 separate times in Iraq and 32 separate times in Syria by a mix of one-way attack drones and rockets. Those attacks have resulted in 61 minor injuries, the official said.

Nothing significant. Injuries are patched and troops return to duty. This is not breaking news.

American responses:

----

These are hit and run attacks in large part. Those who launch these attacks do not stay in the sector but melt away to avoid being noticed and killed. This is why these attacks are largely ineffective. US have stuck and killed several suspects in Syria though. If these attacks continue then US might respond more aggressively.

Some of you mistakenly assume that fighting US is easy, it is not. But "expendables" might be lining up again while politicians live in comfort and issue big statements for domestic consumption. This is not jihad or a fight for Islam. This is all about geopolitics.
A few points:

There was 1 US death as well.

The goal of these attacks clearly isn't to kill as many Americans as possible - as you say, and I agree, fighting the USA is not easy and these groups do not seek major escalation. Instead, these constant low-intensity attacks are intended to send a message that the US military's (illegal) presence on Iraqi/Syrian soil will not be tolerated. It is also intended to remind the USA that the Axis of Resistance can escalate, as a warning against the USA-Israel axis.

I agree overall; it's geopolitics with a lot of bluster and all sides sending messages to each other.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom