What's new

Disintegration of China because of economic collapse?

I should not reply for ur question, but u ask this question. I think i could provide a reasonable answer for u.
When 80s Mr Deng discussed with former British prime minister Margaret thatcher about the case of H.K back to PRC, Mr Deng gave words "After return to keep Hong Kong original system and legal system unchanged, adhere insist fifty years not to be changed.", and British government admited. It's well-know that the rule was written into the basic law of Hong Kong.

Did HongKong ppl can directly vote H.K Governor when British dominated H.K islands before 1997? The answer is not,appointed by Britain's queen.

Did HongKong ppl can directly vote any senior local officials of H.K Governor's Palace before 1997? The answer is not, ordered by Britain Governor.

So from 1997 to 2047 year, Hong Kong won't change anything.

Even during the time of British ruled H.K, HongKong ppl no any right to participate in political affairs and never directly vote H.K Governor. After 1997 return, this situation won't change in a long time.

So how H.K enjoyed ur original system before 1997 no any complain to ur British Lord,today u still continue to enjoy this system until 2047 year. Have FUN~! :enjoy:
Actually the Hong Kong people enjoy more political right today than for vast majority time when they are under British colonist rule.

First of all, I don't think you have seen a colonial flag of Hong Kong because the flag on PDF is clearly the Hong Kong SAR flag.

Secondly, I will not credit the progress of China to the CCP. Rather I credit it to the reawakening of rationalism among the ruling elites, the hard work and entrepreneurship of ordinary people.

Finally, we don't know what democracy will do to China. We can't predict the outcome. You can't be absolute that it won't create a stable and developing China.
Well, China is not broken, in fact she is doing pretty well comparatively. So why fix a good thing?

Why take the risk? Do we want to go back to the era when a bunch of people engaged a country of 1.4 bln to undertake a huge social/political experiment for a promised "stable and developing China"? Why should they believe you?

The opening up in the 80's come from a lesson, a lesson that tell us that too much politic/ideology is bad for your nation health. The majority of Chinese today spend their time being productive, not on pie in the sky ideological thinking/study/activism, I think it is better we keep it that way.

Without stability, everything else is just fantasy.

Marx advocated the abolition of private property, at least in the theoretical and moral plane. Monks and nuns do that and generally they do it very well.

- Did not China forced people into 'communes'?

- Did not China broke up families, as in husbands/wives and parents/children?

- Did not China pretty much forced everyone to wear that horrid 'Mao suit'?

- How many other things that the Chinese communists took away from the people?

My current residence is 3000 sq/ft with only me and my G/F. My other residence is about 1300 sq/ft and my mother lives in it. I have been enough overseas, including mainland China, that I know in most of the world, at least two if not three generations can live either homes. I am waaaay in excess of what Marx and the Chinese communists wanted the world to be.

Most things in life are simple enough. It is natural born con-men/politicians like yourself who like to make things complicated in order to mislead and take from people. You are too weak and too cowardly to be a bank robber so you must resort to rhetoric and spin in order to steal. It is people like you and where there is enough of your kind the world lived the horror of communism. For all your talk about the 'common man' or the 'proletariat' or 'the poor', your kind sees yourselves nothing so common. You are no different than the exploitative capitalists you conveniently denounce. If anything, both of you are opposite sides of the same cruel coin. Did you not once said you are wealthy enough to live anywhere you want? If so, then you are a hypocrite to the Marxism you believe in.

Don’t know any of your ranting is relevant to the topic.

The topic we’re talking about is that, in the 10 points that a communist country should be, USA is more communist than China.

Do you read me?

In China, there are more people living in more and larger houses, sleeping with more women than you are. Whether that make or not make communism is not in the 10 points.

So stop trolling with house size and sleeping with women, and ANSWER me: which country, USA or China, fulfills more of the 10 points of communism?

re-quote to re-fresh your brain:

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.

4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.

5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.

6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.

7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.

8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture

9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.

10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, &c, &c.

Russia literally went bankrupt and Russian stock, bond, and currency markets collapsed in 1998..And they have more different ethnicities than China..But we didnt see Russia disintegrate..I respect STRATFOR but imho, this analysis is totally BS and pure fantasy
If the analysis is totally BS and pure fantasy, why would you still respect such an organization? Instead of being politically correct or polite, let's call a spade a spade. StratFor is chock full of neocon right-wing politically motivated ideologues. Some of their analyses contain ideas rooted in the clash of civilizations. This even includes predictions of inevitable war with keystone allies like Japan. With "experts" like this, would any level headed unbiased person expect any better analysis from them involving China or Russia? Think about it and then tell me you still respect Stratfor despite what you described as their BS analyses and pure fantasy.

Don’t know any of your ranting is relevant to the topic.

The topic we’re talking about is that, in the 10 points that a communist country should be, USA is more communist than China.

Do you read me?

In China, there are more people living in more and larger houses, sleeping with more women than you are. Whether that make or not make communism is not in the 10 points.

So stop trolling with house size and sleeping with women, and ANSWER me: which country, USA or China, fulfills more of the 10 points of communism?

re-quote to re-fresh your brain:
If I was ranting, so are you.

So let us remove the rants, shall we?

Critique of the Gotha Programme-- I
From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs!
Which country actually -- BY FORCE -- to enact what Marx wished for man? The US or China?

If China would disintegrate due to economic collapse, then that US breaks down into 3 to 4 or India into 50 countries would have happened earlier. Only egg heads in the forum believe that the US could survive crisis one after another. They are on the cliff!

If I was ranting, so are you.

So let us remove the rants, shall we?

Which country actually -- BY FORCE -- to enact what Marx wished for man? The US or China?

So what you implied is that those use force to reach the 10 points do not get the 10 points, some of those don't use force get them more accomplished. Thus, USA is a more communist country.

Well done your homework! :lol:

Communism 10 points that are mostly accomplished in USA but not as much in China which is still struggling for it:

1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.

5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.

6. Centralisation of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.

7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.

8. Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture

9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.

10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labour in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, &c, &c.

So what you implied is that those use force to reach the 10 points do not get the 10 points, some of those don't use force get them more accomplished. Thus, USA is a more communist country.
The goal of Marxism is to abolish private property, of which implicit are certain personal freedoms and rights that not even the state can violate. Freedoms and rights like the First Amendment in the US Constitution, a document that am sure traitors like you detest.

So let the readers see again, shall we...

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs!
Which country -- US or China -- tried to achieve that Marxist paradise via force?

Well done your homework!
Perhaps you did yours and find out you had to perform these mental gymnastics to try to portray the US as a 'communist' country.

Communism 10 points that are mostly accomplished in USA but not as much in China which is still struggling for it:

Buddy, I heard these arguments before when I was in high skule back in the late 20th century before there was such a thing as 'the Internet'. Despite heroic efforts by closeted traitors in the American academia and popular press, that kite never flew then and it is still flopping on the ground today.

Chinese Communism is beating democracy.
That's why China will overtake American economy by 2020.

There is no such thing as 'communism' in China anymore. Wake up and smell the coffee.

I thought communism died in China? If not, how long will they be communists?

Back
Top Bottom