What's new

DO INDIA NEED ONE MORE DEFEAT TO BECOME SUPERPOWER?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come up with new farce, Chin dragon!! else you think it's time to attack India and win it on third day!! What do you think that's a good idea Isn't it?

I thought you guys always say that you learned your lesson from 1962, and that you are "prepared this time".

But no, the Indian Armed Forces say you are no match for China alone, let alone China+Pakistan.

Then later, the revelation comes out that you have less than 2 days worth of ammunition! That is the opposite of prepared, that is planning to lose.

we cooperated and battered the Japanese. 

Thats what the French too say.

You lost in your 1962 war without a single soul to hold on to!

Yet, we held on to Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh. :)

Directly or indirectly article means all neighbours are not friendly with India so its mean India is the problem LOLzzzzzzzzz

Bhutan, Myanmar, Nepal we have good relation with them..

Srilanka, BD - I don't think we have any major concerns today there..

Now that leaves Pakistan, China on the plate and we don't think care much about what they think..

On the contrary, look around the world and you will see how people see Pakistan and China.. Does that mean all the problem of the world lies with Pakistan and China..

On the contrary, look around the world and you will see how people see Pakistan and China.. Does that mean all the problem of the world lies with Pakistan and China..

According to the BBC Country Rating polls, China is viewed more positively than both the EU and the USA. :D

And ALL THREE are rated far more positively than India. :rofl:

I thought you guys always say that you learned your lesson from 1962, and that you are "prepared this time".

But no, the Indian Armed Forces say you are no match for China alone, let alone China+Pakistan.

Then later, the revelation comes out that you have less than 2 days worth of ammunition! That is the opposite of prepared, that is planning to lose.

Ok, India armed forces it self talks about China+Pakistan two front war so they better know what they are talking about. I don't have anything to add there..

As for the other reports, such are the normal ploys world over to extract more money for defense purchases..

If Chinese planners really think India only got two days worth of ammunition then what is stopping them ?? You got arms + ammunition , come over and show if they are not worth more than junk..

Learn to read, son. :lol:

Learn how to interpret

'India cannot match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBNLive
Your own Indian Armed Forces have admitted that they have no hope of matching China, and that the gap is growing every day.

If you consider the above as admission by Indian military that they can't defend against PLA, then by implication you consider PLA cannot defend against an American attack , based on the admission by PLA military chiefs.

Strange that you have such low confidence in PLA, even me being an Indian i have more confidence in PLA in the event of an American attack. Bizarre!

IA never claimed they wanted to match PLA weapons or capability, IA merely seeks sufficient defensive capability.

And they said this before it was revealed that India has less than 2 days worth of ammunition. So it is actually far worse than what it says above. :lol:

how is that going to matter? unless PLAF is foolish enough to strike Indian ammunition factories deep inside Indian territory or PLAN has deluded plan of imposing a naval blockade on Indian coastline :lol:

Lost to pakistan lol ...what did we loose ?? In fact they were stopped in their tracks the moment the state decided to join us !Do i need to remind u that we managed to carve out a country out of em ??U have lost respect man ....U have become senseless in your quest to portray India in bad light ...u have become selective in reading facts

If Syama Ayas is trying to reply to my posts, he should already know that he is on my "ignore list" for being annoying. :wave:

According to the BBC Country Rating polls, China is viewed more positively than both the EU and the USA. :D

And ALL THREE are rated far more positively than India. :rofl:

Your dissidents run to America, Europe. India makes China killer missile. ASEAN, South Korea, Japan, Australia really loves you a lot.. So yes all the world do see you positively.

and wait I didn't knew a Chinese was so desperate of approvals via media polls.. hmm goes on to show how much you are desperately wanting to be seen positively despite the fact that you are backing North Korean and other similar highly unpopular regimes..

Congratulations if you got what you wanted in that BBC poll!! Must be a big diplomatic victory for China..

Now with that proved in the poll, are we not going to see Tibetian monks meeting American and European leadership? or are we not going to see Xinxiang's dissidents in Australia/Canada?

See what else west thinks of you -
China using mental hospitals to quiet dissent

Since source is usatoday, it must be true. What say??

We achieved our main geopolitical goal, which was to prove that the USSR would not intervene on behalf of Vietnam. Done.
The other goal was to "punish them". In that, we killed far more of their soldiers than the other way round, as well as significantly penetrating into their territory. After we did the damage to both their army and their infrastructure, we left.

Reminds of Tamilian saying : he tries to look for fishes even in urine

The goal was to teach Vietnam a lesson for invading Cambodia which was ruled by PRC puppet Pol Pot.

The fact that you couldn't even force to remove Vietnamese military regulars from Cambodia alone, tells the fact how PRC failed.
Also the military hostilities ceased in a month and Vietnam still continued a military presence in Cambodia till 1989

Phnom_Penh_1989.jpg

PS: What was the need for Soviets to intervene why Vietnamese soldiers were capable of handling the situation themselves.

Also the fact you take pride in mentioning all this :"we killed far more of their soldiers than the other way round, as well as significantly penetrating into their territory. After we did the damage to both their army and their infrastructure, we left" clearly shows what opinion you have about what Japanese troops did to mainland China in WW2.

Taking pride in scorched earth policy and body counting game , is a clear indication or admission that you lost.

So yes, Vietnam can actually handle themselves.

Good to see you admit that, unlike some Chinese posters here.

India cannot. :lol:
That only time can tell, and the fact Arunahcal Pradesh and Sikkim are Indian states tell how much India can and cannot :lol:

WORLD DEFENSE REVIEW: DO INDIA NEED ONE MORE DEFEAT TO BECOME SUPERPOWER?

Future is getting dark and time is running fast.India`s only neighbor getting bigger day by day with lot of money power and its will to dominate the world. India surrounded by unfriendly neighbors and will create and dangerous situation in near future.
be afraid very afraid............. booooo..... :lol:

This reminds me Saddam's propaganda minister's press conferences during lasts days of Iraq war, just before fall of Baghdad. He was supposed to crush US forces.

Also Mr. Zaid Hamid jokes. In his word how they will crush hindooo-zionist-american forces and sending someone to moon with in 2/3 years.

Some people don't have other work and common sense.

If an invasion is in your mind then let me remind you that you could not even bully Vietnam forget sole India who has nukes in hand.

Directly or indirectly article means all neighbours are not friendly with India so its mean India is the problem LOLzzzzzzzzz

Your belief in the 'article' indicates your judgement capability. Don't ruin yourself.

Everyone can see our relationship with SL, BD, Nepal, Myanmar, Bhutan, Maldives. Also think about yourself. Just forget your neighbors, think what rest of the world say about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom