What's new

Do you have hindu friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is what the Mods were waiting for.. These threads are cool ban baits for Indians :)

The more the flames.. the more Indians to ban.. Isnt that awesome..:meeting:

I mean it's hard to be friends with people who worship blue babies, six armed blue beasts, elephants, silver monkeys, and other creatures that's my opinion. Very stupid stuff once you learn about them.

Lmao seriously? This is where you draw the line? He has been mouthing Hindus and Hinduism through out the thread so why should I give a fck about his "sensitivities"?

There is no limit to how much I care. Truly.

yao_ming_face_500.jpeg

As for me, my family runs a business, all most of our suppliers are all muslims, so we treat them like normal people. I have to call then uncle etc out of respect. Well they do give us good service. :)

No, I don't have Hindu friends. Though a Hindu roommate. We get along just fine unless regional politics is brought up. I grilled him on Kashmir, the K word hasn't been mentioned since. Though, it should be said I didn't choose to have a Hindu roommate and besides him I don't socialize with Hindus.

I am polite enough not to bring up the fallacies of his religion, how funny I think his animals gods are, cow pishab, etc. Afterall, when you live with someone you have to be mindful of others sensitivities,
so we focus on our common interests like school, computers, games, etc and leave regional politics aside.
is he also polite enough not to bring up fallacies of Islam?

I mean it's hard to be friends with people who worship blue babies, six armed blue beasts, elephants, silver monkeys, and other creatures that's my opinion. Very stupid stuff once you learn about them.

Are you telling me that all the stories in the Quran make logical sense to you?:lol: It just means that our ancestors were more creative than your's. Oh wait they were't even your ancestors, they were Arabs.

More the bans, more the duplicate Ids... More the duplicate Ids, more the member count of the forum.. More the member count of the forum, more the advertisements...

Do the math ;)

Damn!.. I ve been so liberal on my forums regarding discussions and was being adamant on maintaining the quality.

Y I no learn Maths. :sick:

all this thread is trying to do is bait Indians . just let it be guys , let this die a natural death.:)

A1Kaid the brave net Jihadi.

Kicked out by his "Hindu roommate" who happened to peer over his shoulder.

Nice of you to remember to keep your hat on.

gollum-precious.jpg

In England statisitically Hindus are better then Muslims in education and wages.

So most Hindus don't stay with some muslims. Maybe to have some fun only, like play football only.

Oh so we go by avatars now do we? How old are you again? Mentally? 5?tsk tsk.

Sure, after all an avatar is something you have chosen to represent yourself or to support you're likings.... :lol:

Hindus believes Hindus and Muslims are brothers in India and same with most Indian Muslims. When You judge a person for his belief, just remember He/She might not have chosen the faith themselves. it was all the baggage from their Parents and their society. Also, I believe religion is one of the reason for poverty and bigotry. it divides people as believer,infidel,caste system and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom