What's new

Double headache for India as Indian Mujahideen splits into two

Indian Mujahidin is a imagenary organisation created by Indian intelligent agency RAW following on the footstep of CIA creation of Al Ciada.

just to harass muslim in india there are so many muslim jailed in india on charged of terrorism with out proof or evidence .
Then

You will deny 9.11 then after 2 years 26.11

All imaginary hallucinations.......

May be a game plan of RAW. They have divided many terrorist groups in past and made them fight each other.

The more the division the more the infighting the more the collateral damage...

Whatever makes you sleep better :angel:

You got that wrong i only support Assad and not AlCiada but i love to gas them too :devil:.

Humiliation is for low life like you i am in always demand for my precious Gas :omghaha: if you wont a taste of it just try khaman and dhokla wait for 15 minute and then enjoy :yay:

And that name itself was derived from two prime areas of bangalore- MALleswaram and basavanGUDI. Just serching on net doesnt always give you the required results :P

You may consider helping your AlQaeda brethen in Syria. They are in need of some poisonous gases and it seems you can generate plenty of them. :omghaha:

And it must be pretty embarrassing for you to get humiliated on such a regular basis in your workpalce :D

Dushman seiii socializing ? :pissed:

Eik dafaaa farmish peiii 'Ma Sadkey' bol kei dikhaa deiin ! :ashamed:

maa sadkay, laado!
we iz muxlim first. plus if he from dallas, He is my home boy!
for the rekard, I did wiss jaakir bhai eid as well. He never responded.

Indian Mujahidin is a imagenary organisation created by Indian intelligent agency RAW following on the footstep of CIA creation of Al Ciada.

just to harass muslim in india there are so many muslim jailed in india on charged of terrorism with out proof or evidence .

Yes and muslims are all angels capable of doing no harm. Indians , americans , Israelis, British, Spaniards and pretty much the rest of the world are all killing their own people only to tarnish the name of the great children of Islam.

This kind of balderdash may sell in your circles but no sane, civilised society is going to buy this bullcrap.

Whatever makes you sleep better :angel:

You got that wrong i only support Assad and not AlCiada but i love to gas them too :devil:.

Humiliation is for low life like you i am in always demand for my precious Gas :omghaha: if you wont a taste of it just try khaman and dhokla wait for 15 minute and then enjoy :yay:

Haha, any kind of conversations with scums like you online has no effect whatsoever on my sleeping patterns :toast_sign:

However if that helps reduce your bloating effect, then you are all game..carry on with your weird conspiracy theories and pick on your fellow Indian Muslims..:flame: However try not to create any stink, people over there must already be frustrated to work with a d(ckhead like you :laughcry:

So you did not have fun with the little experiment i told you ok now try Fafda,khaman and dhokda combination lemme know how it workout for you :partay:

Haha, any kind of conversations with scums like you online has no effect whatsoever on my sleeping patterns :toast_sign:

However if that helps reduce your bloating effect, then you are all game..carry on with your weird conspiracy theories and pick on your fellow Indian Muslims..:flame: However try not to create any stink, people over there must already be frustrated to work with a d(ckhead like you :laughcry:

Seems like make up news article

Few point to be observed.....

1- Yasin Bhatktal is in custody of Indian Government, which shows the weakness of IM at first place

2- According to this article power center of IM has shifted from Karnataka to Hyderabad (Andhrapardesh India) which again symbolize the operational ineffectiveness of this organization. (splitting in fractions)

3- No fedayeen attack ever happened in Indian History (excluding Rajiv Ghandi Incident).

4- Taliban has no Global agenda they are too busy in dealing with US and allied forces in Afghanistan.

5- Al Qaida could be one of the factor, but it also seem a far fetched idea because of Syria and Egypt situation. Ayman AL Zawahri give more importance to ME.

6- According to this article IM is an international Organization as "supported by ISI, operationally headed by an unknown Bangali person, trained in Afghanistan and get arrested in Nepal"

7- ISI and Al-Qaida/Taliban are settling their score against each other in Indian Territory through IM .....

8- Both fraction are used to fight eachother but only with bare fist (a very peaceful terrorist organization)..... but do not use weapons against eachother not in India or outside India....

9- Both groups have their area of operations clearly separated from eachother Geographically and Operationally yet they have differences.

10- Only 450,000 Rs. pm is enough to run this level of organization ......

Few points which points to just opposite.

1. For only sane people it will be a weakness, not for a terrorist or militant organization.
2. Nowhere it is mentioned in the article that power center has shifted from Karnataka to Hyderabad. It is still in same place, its area of operations spans in whole south India including Andhra which you claimed to be new base for them.
3. No fedayen attack happened but it doesn't mean it can't happen. That's what intelligence is pointing to.
4. According to whom?
5. Everything seems far fetched these days but there is first in every field. Isn't it?
6- I don't know how do you read the article, I just can't understand it. Where is it mentioned in the article that IM is an international Organization as supported by ISI, operationally headed by an unknown Bangali person, trained in Afghanistan and get arrested in Nepal. What article says about it that Riaz gang is supported by ISI now. Earlier whole org was supported by ISI. Indian Bengali(my perception as all the people of IM have been found of Indian origin) person head of the Baig wing(NOT IM). Also it is not mentioned any where that they have been trained in Afghan territory till now. It says specifically Pakistan, not Afghanistan. And Nepal is not new for terror gangs given they find free run in this part of area.

7- It is not a cricket match between ISI and Al-Qaida/Taliban that they will have to settle their score against each other in Indian Territory through IM. Their goal is same, only ways of fighting has changed. In small gangs there is fight for more power for many benefits including followers. So is it not possible that there may have been fight?

8- article is saying exactly same but you misunderstood it.

9- Not at all. Taliban had limited area of operations in past but they are expanding in South Asia & western china. They are different organizations so obviously there will be a lot of differences but also many similarities because of religious & cultural bonding.

10- Man you just made it look like child's play. Just laughing & smiling.
Last but not the least, a very humble request please read the news article again & with a open mind.

Few points which points to just opposite.

1. For only sane people it will be a weakness, not for a terrorist or militant organization.
2. Nowhere it is mentioned in the article that power center has shifted from Karnataka to Hyderabad. It is still in same place, its area of operations spans in whole south India including Andhra which you claimed to be new base for them.
3. No fedayen attack happened but it doesn't mean it can't happen. That's what intelligence is pointing to.
4. According to whom?
5. Everything seems far fetched these days but there is first in every field. Isn't it?
6- I don't know how do you read the article, I just can't understand it. Where is it mentioned in the article that IM is an international Organization as supported by ISI, operationally headed by an unknown Bangali person, trained in Afghanistan and get arrested in Nepal. What article says about it that Riaz gang is supported by ISI now. Earlier whole org was supported by ISI. Indian Bengali(my perception as all the people of IM have been found of Indian origin) person head of the Baig wing(NOT IM). Also it is not mentioned any where that they have been trained in Afghan territory till now. It says specifically Pakistan, not Afghanistan. And Nepal is not new for terror gangs given they find free run in this part of area.

7- It is not a cricket match between ISI and Al-Qaida/Taliban that they will have to settle their score against each other in Indian Territory through IM. Their goal is same, only ways of fighting has changed. In small gangs there is fight for more power for many benefits including followers. So is it not possible that there may have been fight?

8- article is saying exactly same but you misunderstood it.

9- Not at all. Taliban had limited area of operations in past but they are expanding in South Asia & western china. They are different organizations so obviously there will be a lot of differences but also many similarities because of religious & cultural bonding.

10- Man you just made it look like child's play. Just laughing & smiling.
Last but not the least, a very humble request please read the news article again & with a open mind.

its you who need to read this article again ...... I have read this article and other version as well .....

its you who need to read this article again ...... I have read this article and other version as well .....

Mate You didn't point out any mistakes in my post which article contradicts while I have done the same on case by case basis. Only putting one liner & i then saying that other versions is not going to be good here. And if there are other versions please share links with us.
thanks.

Back
Top Bottom