What's new

"Drones are using Pakistan's airspace to enter Afghanistan's and target us.

Our relations with IEA govt will not improve until we stop taking orders from NATO & Uncle Sam.

Our relations with the af-ghands and iea will not improve until these mofos stop harbouring ttp and facilitating their terrorism against Pakistani civilians. These sons of prostitutes need to be culled.

I wonder if the taliban dream of one day ruling all of af-pak region. If they are, then all of this makes sense to me.

It would be pure delusion on their part. But it would make sense.

They will rule NOTHING as they are low IQ mental retards who worship you lot.

Would/could don't make for national policy. It was the GoP and the ISI that was doing all the shuttling back and forth to Mullah Omar and Taliban about sending the group in question out of Afghanistan but the Taliban were not willing. Pakistan had no choice in the matter itself once Taliban and the Americans could not come to an agreement. The Saudis just stayed out of it although it was their man to bring back.

You had no national policy mate to deal with war on terror .you jumped in. The feeling I got from bumbling General Mushraf and his mates were they were just making it up as they went along. Reacting to Americans demands and errors. The limelight and the fame probably got to mushraf who sucked us way to deep in this war. As much as people dislike Taliban they stuck to their core principles and what were Pakistan principles bring democratic to Kabul !

You had no national policy mate to deal with war on terror .you jumped in. The feeling I got from bumbling General Mushraf and his mates were they were just making it up as they went along. Reacting to Americans demands and errors. The limelight and the fame probably got to mushraf who sucked us way to deep in this war. As much as people dislike Taliban they stuck to their core principles and what were Pakistan principles bring democratic to Kabul !

The americans/nato were massacring, raping and oppressing the afghands with the help of other afghands. Not Musharraf or Pakistan. Why is the iea, taliban and afghan ball-lickers not blaming and condemning the americans/nato? Is it because the kuffar iea and taliban worship the americans and white people?

Nobody had a "national policy" on GWOT. Not ONE country, let alone Pakistan.

Imran Khan talks a lot of nonsense about "I would have said no to the Americans". He, just like everyone else in the hot seat, would have had no choice but to go along given the extreme anger in the US camp after the 9/11 attacks. Just like he returned the IAF pilot a day after the shooting down, in the face of Americans too, he would have folded albeit with more trips to Afghanistan by his government entourages. That would have been the only difference.

The usual Pakistani "tees-mar-khan" attitudes post fact don't help. When one is not in the hot seat, its easy to say I would have said this and done that. In reality, nobody would have backed Pakistan had it not joined the GWOT. Pakistan would have been put on the global terror list with full UN sanction and nobody, not even our Chinese friends, would have been able to help Pakistan in that situation.

All of this is water over the bridge now, what matters more now is to shut down the EA propaganda against Pakistan instead of despicably falling prey to party politics.

The americans/nato were massacring, raping and oppressing the afghands with the help of other afghands. Not Musharraf or Pakistan. Why is the iea, taliban and afghan ball-lickers not blaming and condemning the americans/nato? Is it because the kuffar iea and taliban worship the americans and white people?
There are some newly "woke" people in Pakistan who have a tendency to take everything as gospel by those inimical to Pakistan just because the former don't agree with the sitting government. I don't give a damn about PDM, but I do care a lot about Pakistan. We need to remove the blinders.

Last edited:
Nobody had a "national policy" about GWOT. Not ONE country let alone Pakistan.

Imran Khan talks a lot of nonsense about "I would have said no to the Americans". He, just like everyone else in the hot seat, would have had no choice but to go along given the extreme anger in the US camp after the 9/11 attacks. Just like he returned the IAF pilot a day after the shooting down, in the face of Americans too, he would have folded albeit with more trips to Afghanistan by his government entourages. That would have been the only difference.

The usual Pakistani "tees-mar-khan" attitudes post fact don't help. When one is not in the hot seat, its easy to say I would have said this and done that. In reality, nobody would have backed Pakistan had it not joined the GWOT. Pakistan would have been put on the global terror list with full UN sanction and nobody, not even our Chinese friends, would have been able to help Pakistan in that situation.

All of this is water over the bridge now, what matters more now is to shut down the EA propaganda against Pakistan instead of despicably falling prey to party politics.

There are some newly "woke" people in Pakistan who have a tendency to take everything as gospel by those inimical to Pakistan just because they don't agree with the sitting government. I don't give a damn about PDM, but I do care a lot about Pakistan. We need to remove up the blinders.

I do not like the sitting government either but Pakistan, Pakistanis and our interests come FIRST no MATTER what we are going through. Pakistan matters. ALL else is meaningless conjectures.

Let's not call them IEA. They are simply EA.

Actually they are KEA. Kuffar Emirates of Afghanistan.

I think you know the answer as well as I do

I think it's a great opportunity for India to make amends with the Afghan Taliban and start using the Afghan soil to wage "Jihaad" against Pakistan. It's a win win. Nobody in Pakistan will support the regime change Pak Army and American drones....

The Indians will win hands down.... All the tribals and Muslims of the world will join Afghan Taliban and Pakistani Army has already lost the public support of Pakistanis.

It's a perfect moment for India to take advantage of the Beggars Can't be Choosers....

There is no way Americans will support Pakistan... Probably sanction Pakistan even more while continue drone bombing Afghanistan with the blowback really against Pakistan the dying Banana republic state....

There is zero proof the drones came over Pakistan, and in fact many news reports stated the drones came from kyrgyzstan.

Never underestimate the slavery of Pakistani Military Command under Bajwa. If he can overthrow a government on American second class Secretary... Why not this?

Nobody had a "national policy" about GWOT. Not ONE country let alone Pakistan.

There are some newly "woke" people in Pakistan who have a tendency to take everything as gospel by those inimical to Pakistan just because they don't agree with the sitting government. I don't give a damn about PDM, but I do care a lot about Pakistan. We need to remove up the blinders.

Quoting just to highlight this and ensure this key piece of what Pakistan's Afghanistan narrative should be, doesn't get lost. We would have been annihilated by the Americans without them firing so much as a shot.

And we would have been annihilated because of an act of war taken by an extremist group in another country in cahoots with the government of that country for an act Pakistan, our country, had zero part in and which was completely antithetical to our own interests.

In no other country in the world due its citizens want to be destroyed because another country decides it wants to harbour a terrorist group, commit international acts of terror and then double down and let itself be invaded rather than handover said terrorists.

Ergo, if my neighbour had a hoodlum that beat up some old lady, and that old lady's sons came to beat up the hoodlum but my neighbour sided with the hoodlum - why am I gonna get my *** kicked over my neighbour's complete idiocy?

There is zero proof the drones came over Pakistan, and in fact many news reports stated the drones came from kyrgyzstan.
My hunch here is that this is for public consumption. The Afghan leadership knows full well that the airstrike was done with the complicity of at least some elements of the Afghan leadership, most likely the Haqqanis.

The Mullah Yaqoobs of this world then are trying to distinguish themselves from the Haqqanis by using Pakistan as the wedge and appealing to a widespread anti-Pakistan sentiment in the Afghan populace.

It also, helpfully enough, helps to stem the puncture of the 'invincible IEA'/'superpower defeating Afghanistan' bubble. If the Afghan leadership had to admit that a drone came in from Uzbekistan and did a drone strike in central Kabul, then they are admitting that they are as vulnerable as they were before to the Americans. Changing 'Uzbekistan' to 'Pakistan' means that whilst the puncturing of the invincibility bubble still happens, they can paper over it with Afghan nationalism and virulent anti-Pakistan sentiment.

So, you know, the Afghans are still invincible... if not for these pesky backstabbing Pakistanis, because who can defend themselves from backstabbing right? You're literally looking the other way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom