What's new

Durand Line Conflict | Exclusive Interview of Suhail Shaheen

I have not seen the video.

We have done through this a million times.

The Durand Line treaty does not have an expiry date. We owe the Afghanistanis nothing.

However if you want to unite Afghanistan and Pakistan into one country, I have no problem with that.
Afghanistan and Pakistan should become one country.
Durand line is not disputed territory according to the United Nations.

I have not seen the video.

We have done through this a million times.

The Durand Line treaty does not have an expiry date. We owe the Afghanistanis nothing.

However if you want to unite Afghanistan and Pakistan into one country, I have no problem with that.
Afghanistan and Pakistan should become one country.
Durand line is not disputed territory according to the United Nations.

Get lost, you can become part of that country. No sane Pakistani would ever support this idea of merging with them. Why don't you bring your family from Canada and start living in Afghanistan? Oh yeah right Keyboard warrior you will not follow what you are preaching.

Get lost, you can become part of that country. No sane Pakistani would ever support this idea of merging with them. Why don't you bring your family from Canada and start living in Afghanistan? Oh yeah right Keyboard warrior you will not follow what you are preaching.
Ummm... Shut the fvck up.

I don't mind Afghanistanis. I get along with them quite well. You get lost.
I wouldn't mind if Pakistan and Afghanistan become one country. You can get lost.
What about you keyboard idiot? Why don't you start living in Afghanistan?

I said if the two countries become one, I wouldn't mind that.

Why not merge Afghanistan with Canada be one Nation like he wants 😂
Don't be so intellectually deprived. Canada does not share any cultural links with Afghanistan like Pakistan does.

Why not merge Afghanistan with Canada be one Nation like he wants 😂

True, I am pretty sure he'd even object Canadian government giving more citizenship to Afghans or any other nation. I mean this is the epitome of hypocrisy, he doesn't want to see his wife or family members in Shuttle-Cock Burqa but would want to see others in that.

Don't be so intellectually deprived. Canada does not share any cultural links with Afghanistan like Pakistan does.

At best they have ethnic links to Pashtuns and to some extent hazara and baloch. Did you forget two provinces Punjab and Sindh share no cultural values with these people? Which world do you people live in? You want us to merge with a Terrorist hotspot iof this planet just bcz they uave some habbit incommon with Pashtun. Have you ever been with these people? They are filthy racist fcuks who call punjabis as daal khor and Kaliyas. These uncivilised bigots cant even unite themselve and you want us to unite with them? I mean you want Punjabi and Sindhis to jump into ocean for your dream to come true?

Last edited:
True, I am pretty sure he'd even object Canadian government giving more citizenship to Afghans or any other nation. I mean this is the epitome of hypocrisy, he doesn't want to see his wife or family members in Shuttle-Cock Burqa but would want to see others in that.
Show me where in Islam a woman should wear a shuttle-cock Burqa. For women they can show the face, hands, and feet.

Afghanistan and Canada have nothing in common.

Pakistan and Afghanistan share a lot in common.

How am I being a hypocrite? There are many Pakistani expatriates living in the west you juvenile sized brain.

Go fvck off idiot. You started the insults.

I said if Afghanistan and Pakistan become one country I would not mind that.

All that we ask for is borders are protected and movement of people regulated. It's not a big ask. If Taliban come forward and reassure their neighbors they will be a good partner in the region and act with intent then there is no problem is there.

Need to do this alone, Pakistan claiming cultural superiority over east and west neighbors and watching them burn in jealousy and envy will be far more satisfying.

At best they have ethnic links to Pashtuns and to some extent hazara and baloch. Did you forget two biggest province Punjab and Sindh share no cultural values with these people? Which world do you people live in? You want us to merge with a Terrorist hotspot iof this planet just bcz they uave some habbit incommon with Pashtun. Have you ever been with these people? They are filthy racist fcuks who call punjabis as daal khor and Kaliyas. These uncivilised bigots cant even unite themselve and you want us to unite with them? I mean you want Punjabi and Sindhis to jump into ocean for your dream to come true?
Usually Afghanistanis I have met in mosques appear quite friendly with Pakistanis.

Don't know where you are getting you crappy information. We have different experiences. I am sorry if you had some bad ones.

By the way Karachi is the city with largest amount of Pathans.

Afghanis can seek asylum in the west. Leave the country to Pakistan. I can take 1 or 2 provinces no problem.

All that we ask for is borders are protected and movement of people regulated. It's not a big ask. If Taliban come forward and reassure their neighbors they will be a good partner in the region and act with intent then there is no problem is there.

Need to do this alone, Pakistan claiming cultural superiority over east and west neighbors and watching them burn in jealousy and envy will be far more satisfying.
Exactly. If the Afghan Taliban behave sensibly minded this time around, there can be a confederation between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

I believe during Z. A. Bhutto's time such a proposal was made, but never materialized.

People like these are dilusional i mean Punjabis and Sindhis who are largest ethnic groups in country share nothing common with these people. We have all seen how they treat their Tajik and Hazara minority.

People like these are dilusional i mean Punjabis and Sindhis who are largest ethnic groups in country share nothing common with these people. We have all seen how they treat their Tajik and Hazara minority.
I believe Sindhis have in common with Baloch, while Punjabis have intermarried with Pathans.

Anyways everyone is entitled to their opinion, like you yourself.
And I am entitled to my opinion as well.

Back
Top Bottom