What's new

Egypt declares Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group

You are an idiot!!

Fighting terrorism is such a bad move, i agree!!

طب اسكت يعني لا ايش كل هل فبركية و حقد علا أهل غزة أنتا بتتهبل كانو الاخوان قعدين علا زوراك و فش مجال لا حل لازم تحبسو كل إنسان مش ساكت لا حكومة و تشتغلو لا مصلحة أمريكا و اسرايل ....ي شيخ ... عجبكوم يعني اتضلو كلاب أمريكا يعني امفكر كلشي البتعملو في غزة قرار مصر ولا مصلحت مصر...مستحيل، هذا طلب العدو اتوصلهو لا أمريكا. و أمريكا. وصلتها لا مصر

خافو اللة شويا يعني احنا اخدنا مسؤولية الانقلاب بعين اللة بس زودتوها بدكم تمحو أيا واحد إسلامي او مسلم عايز يعيش في مصلحت المسلمين

That is a bold statement coming from a head of a Muslim country, military backed or whatsoever.

طب اسكت يعني لا ايش كل هل فبركية و حقد علا أهل غزة أنتا بتتهبل كانو الاخوان قعدين علا زوراك و فش مجال لا حل لازم تحبسو كل إنسان مش ساكت لا حكومة و تشتغلو لا مصلحة أمريكا و اسرايل ....ي شيخ ... عجبكوم يعني اتضلو كلاب أمريكا يعني امفكر كلشي البتعملو في غزة قرار مصر ولا مصلحت مصر...مستحيل، هذا طلب العدو اتوصلهو لا أمريكا. و أمريكا. وصلتها لا مصر

خافو اللة شويا يعني احنا اخدنا مسؤولية الانقلاب بعين اللة بس زودتوها بدكم تمحو أيا واحد إسلامي او مسلم عايز يعيش في مصلحت المسلمين
انت ارھابی لھم و عضو مجموعہ ارھابیہ اخوانیہ الان انتظر مخابرات المصریہ :lol::lol::lol:

انت ارھابی لھم و عضو مجموعہ ارھابیہ اخوانیہ الان انتظر مخابرات المصریہ :lol::lol::lol:

ههههههههههههههههههههههههههه :laughcry::omghaha::rofl:

Stick to your country, Gaza has nothing to do with this.

my dear sir egyptions give them vote for 5 years . if you give them 5 years they were dead by themselves . same as we did with zardari and co.
Morsi was voted in office for 4 years, but he didn't respect the law and the Constitution, why would we ? He declared himself and his decisions above the law(He really did), and people acted accordingly. Give credit to the people who refused tyranny and dictatorship.

Morsi was voted in office for 4 years, but he didn't respect the law and the Constitution, why would we ? He declared himself and his decisions above the law(He really did), and people acted accordingly. Give credit to the people who refused tyranny and dictatorship.
sir once you elected a gov for 4 or 5 years you trust them an their policies countries stay an polices changed time to time

اتكلم بل عرابي

As long as they obey the LAW and the CONSTITUTION.

Leih ? It will take me forever to write in Arabic since i don't have an Arabic keyboard

I'm not gonna believe you're Arabic until you prove it to me, message me in private if you have a facebook.

There's a lot of Israelis who make fake accounts do this stuff.

That's the dumbest thing to come out of your mouth yet, what law and constitution is the current military junta of Egypt obeying

arrests of activists, slaughter of civilians

they just pass draconian laws to help them crack down on dissent and horde more power

at least you could vote the M.B out of power

the worst thing you could have done to the brotherhood was leave them in power

but you egyptians went full retard and you never go full retard

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom