What's new

Egypt declares Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist group

I'm not gonna believe you're Arabic until you prove it to me, message me in private if you have a facebook.

There's a lot of Israelis who make fake accounts do this stuff.
I am an Israeli, yes. You got me

That is a bold statement coming from a head of a Muslim country, military backed or whatsoever.
it is better that we die than see the Egyptian people afriad these are the words of our defence minster el sisi and he is right if we cant protect our homeland from terror then we should all die defending our homeland
Egypt will win in the end we survived terrorists attacks and were even bigger in the 80s and we won

it is better that we die than see the Egyptian people afriad these are the words of our defence minster el sisi and he is right if we cant protect our homeland from terror then we should all die defending our homeland
Egypt will win in the end we survived terrorists attacks and were even bigger in the 80s and we won
Best of luck :cheers:

The egyptian people are already afraid they live in a police state

Where the military can slaughter thousands of unarmed protesters

where they can be detained for months on end without charge or on trumped up charges without access to family or lawyers

even the scum secular protesters are now being rounded up

the military has instigated a coup has banned protest controls big business and the media and has banned all free or opposing media outlets

even conducting witch hunts against any personality who speaks out against them

They have banned a political party which won 5 elections in a row and now call them terrorist

Egyptian people are fools

It amazes me to see so many ignorant and naive brothers from Egypt or supporters of the disgraceful coup of a sitting president. Either that or you are lying on purpose and spreading propaganda.
No one, and I mean NO ONE believes the utter crap story about Morsi's mismanagement of the economy and dictator aspiration. So stop insulting our intelligence. We all know why the kleptomaniac army and their scum liberal supporters who have done nothing but rob the country since the 1950s, decided to remove Morsi with the lamest excuses I have ever heard and kill democracy in Egypt.

But always remember, what goes around comes around.

I hope your obsession with the Zoroastrians won't be motivated by them controlling the central Gov't of Iraq :lol:

Your obsessed with Iran, I encourage this obsession with these actions and it shows.. you get more obsessed:D

Blood sucking terrorists? You fall for all this fabricated 'news' and not a single atom of evidence for these absurd claims?

Enough kid, I'm not your average :)

What is more of a proof than this?

And this

Unless you're being blind, then be it.

You're full of garbage, Egyptians aren't being murdered by anyone, Egyptian military and security are being targeted by Sinai groups because Egypt decided after Israel killed Egyptian people and soldiers to crackdown on their own people.

The Egyptians the Israelis killed in Ramadan 2012 were Al-Qaida affiliates, not ordinary people. Sinai is almost populated by tribal communities, these scums didn't come out of thin air.

God, I hope Iran makes a parking lot out of your country and house of saud with the exception of the holy cities you sick people.

And you think the Mullahs haven't been trying? :lol: the Iranians are only good for using proxies, if you hit them, they will remain in their rightful place.

All of this because one stupid GCC country the UAE accused Egyptians out of nowhere of a plot to overthrow the government on purpose so all Egyptians in that country lose their jobs so UAE can hurt Egyptian economy because they didn't like the democratic results.

You know nothing. The MB has been starring a lot of trouble in the UAE, Jordan, and to some extents in Algeria. The Egyptian people did throw the MB, the UAE helped put.

It's so bizarre that anyone who's anti Israel is despised by you and your likes, even if Assad is gone in Syria I guarantee you will turn against the rebels because they dare defend themselves from Israeli threats.

Yes, people hate us because we are rational :pop:

The FSA is the only legitimate body we deal with, nothing else.

You're disgusting me, I think soon I'm about to take a whole turn against you Zionist Arabs pieces of shits.

Yeah, typical ultra-conservative mentality, if you aren't siding with us, you're against us.

Blood sucking terrorists? You fall for all this fabricated 'news' and not a single atom of evidence for these absurd claims?

You're full of garbage, Egyptians aren't being murdered by anyone, Egyptian military and security are being targeted by Sinai groups because Egypt decided after Israel killed Egyptian people and soldiers to crackdown on their own people.

Do you know how many people have been killed in the Sinai by the military alone? How many people were killed in cold blood in one day?

You're disgusting me, I think soon I'm about to take a whole turn against you Zionist Arabs pieces of shits.

God, I hope Iran makes a parking lot out of your country and house of saud with the exception of the holy cities you sick people.

All of this because one stupid GCC country the UAE accused Egyptians out of nowhere of a plot to overthrow the government on purpose so all Egyptians in that country lose their jobs so UAE can hurt Egyptian economy because they didn't like the democratic results.

It's so bizarre that anyone who's anti Israel is despised by you and your likes, even if Assad is gone in Syria I guarantee you will turn against the rebels because they dare defend themselves from Israeli threats.

Your obsessed with Iran, I encourage this obsession with these actions and it shows.. you get more obsessed:D

Nothing related in what you said could encourage me, maybe you're too blind or not willing to take it on the chin.

No harm ..

^^ you were spamming every thread with Iran bullshit from the T50 to the Rudaw thread, that’s just recently, no need for further discussion.

Back to topic or as you always say.. I drop my stick.

You moron ... @Yzd Khalifa ....it's not even worth it arguing with you but I just want to point out one of your lies that Israel didn't kill Egyptian soldiers and it's bizarre you still approve of Israel's violation of Egypt's sovereignty. What'd you expect from a kid like who's not even Saudi Arabian...Ha Ha...even Saudi Arabians themselves won't welcome such a doofus.

Egypt decries Israeli attack that killed 3 of its soldiers - Los Angeles Times

it's not even worth it arguing with you but I just want to point out one of your lies that Israel didn't kill Egyptian soldiers and it's bizarre you still approve of Israel's violation of Egypt's sovereignty

The attack you're talking about took place in 2011, while the attack I was talking about was in Ramadan last year when Morsi took power.

What do you mean by I'm not even a Saudi Arabian :what:? Is it because that I'm not a pure blood? :/

You moron ... @Yzd Khalifa ....it's not even worth it arguing with you but I just want to point out one of your lies that Israel didn't kill Egyptian soldiers and it's bizarre you still approve of Israel's violation of Egypt's sovereignty. What'd you expect from a kid like who's not even Saudi Arabian...Ha Ha...even Saudi Arabians themselves won't welcome such a doofus.

Egypt decries Israeli attack that killed 3 of its soldiers - Los Angeles Times

If only MB had not got carried away with the initial public support they got soon after Mubarak's fall!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom