What's new

Egypt Elevates an Official Hostile to U.S.

LOL, nobody believes that. It is what your leaders and the states who side with them behind those theories. Which are intended for their fan base like you. In order to get political support.

The last thing they want is the Brotherhood to take over the Middle East and secondly the Brotherhood doesn't use violence unless they are attacked. In Libya the West is coordinating with Egypt to support Haftar forces and are training them against the Revolutionaries and some MB factions in Libya.

If you're against Israel/US then you need to be Islamist. If you truly genuinely are against them. Because it is only Islamists who immeditealy work against their interests. Not the leaders you currently have.

This is why so many people on this forum are against my views. And also why some of them call me a 'terrorist'. :lol:

Because they know I stand fully against their interests. But, they are fine with you and support your views since they don't challenge Western views and many Westerns love current Sisi admisntration. Read a forum called militaryphotos, they praise Sisi's actions against Hamas and the Palestinian Resistance. They are the right wingers of the West that hate Muslims/Arabs and want us to be weak.
i am a muslim and that is what matter to me i dont need to use my religion for political gains
can you prove that the west support haftar ?
the people on this forum are not of 1 mind some agree with your views some dont just like me and every other member

Of course, since Egypt needed US aid. And they did it for you guys, otherwise secularists would be crying day and night blaming MB for ruining tourism.

Morsi was warming relations with Russia and was also going to do arms deal. By the way, yes they did:

Jewish Leaders Meet Egypt Foreign Minister, Newspaper Decries Coded Israeli Flag in Cup Arrangement | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

i did not ask him to do this in fact if he challenged the west he would have gained my respect

i am a muslim and that is what matter to me i dont need to use my religion for political gains
the people on this forum are not of 1 mind some agree with your views some dont just like me and every other member

We don't use Islam for political gain. We believe the society is corrupt and only Islam can repair that. Remember that it's not just about inidividuals but societal structure as a whole. We don't have type of mentality where we will abanon system to run itself. And some Arabs don't believe Islamists will be genuine which is why they fear supporting them, however the new modern young generation are genuine since we are living through worst times and all our people want victory. Even our people living in luxury want to regain our dignity.

Our society all across the Arab world is broken. And this doesn't mean we need to have Sharia Law all out like how AQ sees it. But, it does mean we need work and unity based off of Islam. Also, our politics is influenced by Islam, it needs to be just and support the oppressed.

If you believe that Islamic Movements are fake than you live on Mars. They may have some hypocritical people but for the most part they geuinely believe in what they say and are serious about it. They have concern over the Muslim world.

i did not ask him to do this in fact if he challenged the west he would have gained my respect

To do what? I know you didn't, I'm just showing you that he was trying to be less dependent on US. And trust me, what he did with Gaza was challenging the West. Morsi needed more time to challenge the West. The first thing was the Suez Canal Project and honestly it's not possible until I would say 10 years with someone like Morsi to challenge the West. He could have done so by ten years. Turkey and Egypt were going to cooperate in military field big time but it was no longer possible. If you want to challenge West on small scale you can try now but it gets us nowhere. That's for people like AQ who are in a hurry to do so while MB doctrine is more about making use of time and getting real results, not just temporary.

Egypt today can cooperate with Turkey/Pakistan and Saudi Arabia to improve it's military industry, I wish Egypt would develop its own cruise, ballistic missiles for example. Or even Radars and so on. The problem is our leaders prevent us from becoming that way, they are lazy and just want to purchase weapons from West and don't develop war strategy. They take their stategy from foreign sources which is stupid. We need to be innovative. This is why I preferred Morsi he wanted to head in that direction.

Western countries have recognised the Haftar allied House of Representatives over the Islamist dominated General National Congress as the government of Libya.

Western countries have recognised the Haftar allied House of Representatives over the Islamist dominated General National Congress as the government of Libya.

Right wing Westerners would be calling you a Muslim. :D

And telling you you're helping achieve terrorist propaganda. :)

Right wing Westerners would be calling you a Muslim. :D

And telling you you're helping achieve terrorist propaganda. :)
I am right wing and I'm certainly not pro Islamist. I'm just trying to disprove the whole nonsensical theory of the US supporting the Muslim Brotherhood. How would the conspiracy theorists have reacted if one of Haftar's opponents were a former CIA agent? Anyway, I've posted too much in this thread which started off as being about a pretty minor issue.

Last edited:
I am right wing and I'm certainly not pro Islamist. I'm just trying to disprove the whole nonsensical theory of the US supporting the Muslim Brotherhood. How would the conspiracy theorists have reacted if one of Haftar's opponents were a former CIA agent? Anyway, I've posted too much in this thread which started off as being about a pretty minor issue.

I know that, but right wingers would accuse you of being pro-Islamist because you're giving credit to Islamists for challenging the Western hegemony in the region. :)

Egyptian haven't lost their humour under Sissi
[video]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom