What's new

Egypt, the UAE, Tunisia and Morocco participate, along with 28 other countries, in the "Sea breeze" maneuvers

ran is a great and powerful nation ( GDP 650 billion U.S. dollars. human development index 65) and Iraq has the right to ally with Iran since the Arab Gulf States wanted it that way. Saddam went to war against Iran in the early 80's because KSA and other Gulf Emirates asked him to do so, and then turned against him by calling the US to lead a war against I

Indeed we tried, but our fellow Arabs opened their booty for America to come and bomb us. Now Iraq being with Iran is just a result of that, Saudi Arabia ignored Iraq since 2003 till 2015. Saudi Arabia called the Iraqi army 'The army of Maliki'. Now as a result we are even more influenced by Iran with militias.

Mohammed bin Salman/Zaid of the UAE, Kuwait's Jaber or Jordan's king who used to drink Saddam's oil and then opens his booty to the Americans are all making us Arabs look like a bunch of walkovers.

Had it not been for our Arab neighbors, America wouldn't be able to station its troops around Iraq to invade us. It takes a cuck to do that, and that's what the GCC is.

The Arab world, at least those who are flourishing remain under American thumbs, denying it stems from pride rather than logic.

In 1991 we saw Arab militaries scramble to win some brownie points with America, even Syria. No need to explain in details, the Arab world is in a sorry state and the GCC which flourishes is not independent, they serve America which costed Iraq, our country was lit on fire. Then Syria was, and then Libya was as well. Leaving none but obedient states.

Before someone comes to cry about Kuwait, that's not an excuse to be an American military launch pad for decades after.

King Fahd the ultimate cuck of Arabia brought 700k American troops to his soil to have them invade fellow Arab Iraq, Iraq did not even threaten to invade Saudi Arabia. This is not an Arab nationalist and i'm not surprised, the GCC's prime focus is self-growth be it on the cost of fellow Arab states.
"Arab world, at least those who are flourishing " No Arab country is flourishing. It's all Artificial. KSA spends $70 Billion Dollars on weaponry each year, yet any country can defeat KSA militarily. These are hush regimes with no backbone who will fall at Israel's or at Iran's will.
Indeed we tried, but our fellow Arabs opened their booty for America to come and bomb us. Now Iraq being with Iran is just a result of that, Saudi Arabia ignored Iraq since 2003 till 2015. Saudi Arabia called the Iraqi army 'The army of Maliki'. Now as a result we are even more influenced by Iran with militias.

Mohammed bin Salman/Zaid of the UAE, Kuwait's Jaber or Jordan's king who used to drink Saddam's oil and then opens his booty to the Americans are all making us Arabs look like a bunch of walkovers.

Had it not been for our Arab neighbors, America wouldn't be able to station its troops around Iraq to invade us. It takes a cuck to do that, and that's what the GCC is.
In Algeria, we know all the story on how the Gulf regimes and Kuwait tricked Iraq when Kuwait started pumping oil laterally from Iraqi soil, at the moment when Iraq was in a financial crisis due to the war. That lead to the invasion of Kuwait. Which helped KSA &Co bring their master the US to come invade Iraq.

The Arab world, at least those who are flourishing remain under American thumbs, denying it stems from pride rather than logic.

In 1991 we saw Arab militaries scramble to win some brownie points with America, even Syria. No need to explain in details, the Arab world is in a sorry state and the GCC which flourishes is not independent, they serve America which costed Iraq, our country was lit on fire. Then Syria was, and then Libya was as well. Leaving none but obedient states.

Before someone comes to cry about Kuwait, that's not an excuse to be an American military launch pad for decades after.

King Fahd the ultimate cuck of Arabia brought 700k American troops to his soil to have them invade fellow Arab Iraq, Iraq did not even threaten to invade Saudi Arabia. This is not an Arab nationalist and i'm not surprised, the GCC's prime focus is self-growth be it on the cost of fellow Arab states.
Arab Coward coalition against Iraq in 1991: Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.

Bro if that fool said such bad things about Indians he would have been banned because PDF is so pro-Indian but I don't see any mods enforce ban on this anti-arabism that is going on
You're from Makhzenistan, the tribe that tries to become an empire, to no avail alas.

Arab Coward coalition against Iraq in 1991: Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates.

Ah those little animals, we would've slaughtered them all if the US didn't lead them the way.

The scenarios the "Arabs" inflicted on Iraq is exactly what they're trying to do in Algeria. The US Neocons used weak Arab regimes (the Gulf micro-states) in order to destroy the Arab countries who had strong armies and were a threat to Israel. (Iraq, Syria, and they are hoping next Algeria). As for Egypt, it is already in the pocket of Israel since 1978.

Last edited:
The scenarios the "Arabs" inflicted on Iraq is exactly what they're trying to do in Algeria.

Morocco the bitch of America

Mohammed 6 whose ego is so fragile that he needs to have people kiss his childs hand.

I won't visit Morocco that shithole.

Ok mighty suppapawa winner tell us about your victories
Again an Arab hater non Algerian with Algeria flag
We love Algeria because they are one of Arab family
The US Neocons used weak Arab regimes (the Gulf micro-states) in order to destroy the Arab countries who had strong armies and were a threat to Israel. (Iraq, Syria, and they are hoping next Algeria). As for Egypt, it is already in the pocket of Israel since 1978.

"Arab world, at least those who are flourishing " No Arab country is flourishing. It's all Artificial. KSA spends $70 Billion Dollars on weaponry each year, yet any country can defeat KSA militarily. These are hush regimes with no backbone who will fall at Israel's or at Iran's will.

In Algeria, we know all the story on how the Gulf regimes and Kuwait tricked Iraq when Kuwait started pumping oil laterally from Iraqi soil, at the moment when Iraq was in a financial crisis due to the war. That lead to the invasion of Kuwait. Which helped KSA &Co bring their master the US to come invade Iraq.

Very true.

America planned this and the Khaleeji puppets played along. Not that it ever ended, Qatar's Al Udeid airbase is still America's launch pad. The UAE is still the home for America's F22, Kuwait is the USMC base and Bahrain hosts the 5th fleet of the US navy.

Anyway enjoy PDF. Here this is all ignored and rejected, I am a Majoosi or an extremist Saddamist depending on what they decide.

Egypt is a superpower here with military industries and the GCC is fully independent.

Morocco the bitch of America

Mohammed 6 whose ego is so fragile that he needs to have people kiss his childs hand.

I won't visit Morocco that shithole.
In addition to Mohamed 6 secret lifestyle, reason why his wife divorced him. I don't wanna give details, but it's all in Google.

In addition to Mohamed 6 secret lifestyle, reason why his wife divorced him. I don't wanna give details, but it's all in Google.

Morocco's army is too gay to conduct a coup, I would to get rid of him.

Very true.

America planned this and the Khaleeji puppets played along. Not that it ever ended, Qatar's Al Udeid airbase is still America's launch pad. The UAE is still the home for America's F22, Kuwait is the USMC base and Bahrain hosts the 5th fleet of the US navy.

Anyway enjoy PDF. Here this is all ignored and rejected, I am a Majoosi or an extremist Saddamist depending on what they decide.

Egypt is a superpower here with military industries and the GCC is fully independent.
These 4 were the backbone of the Arab world : Iraq, Syria, Egypt and Algeria. Today we have a clown named MBZ of the UAE claiming to be the top leader of the Arab World. Funny that a country of 800,000 people is hiring mercenary pilots from Australia and France and bombing countries like Libya to kill innocent civilians. Yesterday I has a Jordanian telling me that Algeria is one of the most irrelevant nations in the Arab world, and he is right, since Qatar and UAE are today's leaders. lol
Morocco's army is too gay to conduct a coup, I would to get rid of him.
Moroccan soldiers being trained by US GI's last month....Hard to believe lol.
US-Marines-Moroccos-Royal-Navy-Pledge-to-Enhance-Military-Cooperation.jpg

Last edited:
These 4 were the backbone of the Arab world : Iraq, Syria, Egypt and Algeria. Today we have a clown named MBZ of the UAE claiming to be the top leader of the Arab World. Funny that a country of 800,000 people is hiring mercenary pilots from Australia and France and bombing countries like Libya to kill innocent civilians. Yesterday I has a Jordanian telling me that Algeria is one of the most irrelevant nations in the Arab world, and he is right, since Qatar and UAE are today's leaders. lol
Moroccan soldiers being trained by US GI's last month.....View attachment 762228

Arab world is over because of these monkeys.

Iran is going to rape the entire Khaleej and they already did in 2019 with the Saudi Aramco bombing. Iraq was there as pan-Arab state ready for all Arabs, our fellow Arabs destroyed us by being American slaves.

What does this poor dude know about Butin de Guerre. His king wears a military uniform with a bunch of glittery metals, yet his country had never faced a war. These regimes intend to keep North Africa attached to the Middle East, and for this purpose, they keep empowering Morocco with funds to colonize the Western Sahara and in the same time trying to destabilize Algeria.
To talk about Jordan? It is an Israeli cesspool and has been on the US lifeline for decades…It is a country that is going to be erased by the Sauds. It was created like most states in the area with a stroke a pencil in a drunken night, it will removed the same way .
Morocco ’s nuisance is about to end soon , mark my word…For the Arabs , they have been put back in their little corner.They know that there is a new sheriff in their western border.

Last edited:
To talk about Jordan? It is an Israeli cesspool and has been on the US lifeline for decades…It is a country that is going to be erased by the Sauds. It was created like most states in the area with a stroke a pencil in a drunken night, it will removed the same way .
Morocco ’s nuisance is about to end soon , mark my word…For the Arabs , they have been put back in their little corner.They know that there is a new sheriff in their western border.
Morocco's "Great Army" trained last month by US GI's.... Try not to laugh
soldat (1).jpg
. lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom