What's new

Elon Musk suggests making Taiwan a ‘special administrative zone’ similar to Hong Kong

1Country 2 System .That's fair but US has been funding & cultivating political entities to oppose this very System so that taiwan remains anti china and a pawn for US .
One Country, Many Systems was an excellent principle. Unfortunately, it was shattered into a thousand shards after Hong Kong experience. Taiwanese were somewhat ambiguous about their plan till Hong Kong happened. Their present attitude is directly attributable to events in Hong Kong.

Taiwan Relations Act is from 1979. Same year U.S. established diplomatic relations with PRC.

Since when did the communist party ever give 1.4 billion Chinese a vote or a choice in anything?
And Legally Taiwan is already China, it's the oldest surviving China as the Republic of China and the communist have never conquered it. communists usurpers should vacate Bejing and give it back to the original republic.
Enough of your simpleton Muh Democracy bullshit.

When has the American people been given the choice or say in the greatest and most consequential policies that have affected our lives in the last 20 years?

Did the public elect to print 40% of all dollars in existence in one year, this fueling hyper inflation and massive asset price gains for the rich?

Did Americans ever vote for constant regime changes? A warlike foreign policy of creating constant conflict throughout the world? The invasions of other countries basically being used as money laundering schemes to funnel our public money into the pockets of the military industrial complex?

Did Americans vote on giving massive state subsidies and corporate welfare to the top 1%?

No, the public has no voice in actual consequential issues. They do have a choice in choosing between two puppets who are controlled by the same ruling elites who dominate every aspect of society though and who control the politicians who create these policies to further enrich themselves.

One Country, Many Systems was an excellent principle. Unfortunately, it was shattered into a thousand shards after Hong Kong experience. Taiwanese were somewhat ambiguous about their plan till Hong Kong happened. Their present attitude is directly attributable to events in Hong Kong.

Taiwan Relations Act is from 1979. Same year U.S. established diplomatic relations with PRC.
Its the Taiwanese fools who are fooled by the pro-US, pro-Japan and anti-China DPP rejected the one country with different systems proposed for them by China, cant blame China for these fools own faults. US taiwan realations act has no bearing on china, period, its your own piece of legislation created by americans own wishes.

What shattered in hongkong other than cia funded anti china sessionist programme?

Implementation of national security law which is mandatory for any region under the national sovereignty?

How can you talk about one country 2 system when there are 2 country secessionist in operation with NED funds .

Secret commie, Musk no more. I predicted Musk carrying Mao's little Redbook on his person at all times and committing it to memory, something he has now appeared to have accomplished. Good on you comrade Musk.

Official position of China is Taiwan will be a SEZ if unification under peaceful condition.

If unification under military condition, then Taiwan will get a province status.

In the long run all China SEZ will be province. It is call 改土归流。 Very often the SEZ elites are axxhole. HK elites are axxhole.

Elon mush should keep out of politics.. his nonsense over Ukraine was unwarranted.
He is lucky he is American and lives in a western democratic country, so he can afford to go against official government foreign policies and have his own views contrary to the government without suffering being silenced and his company slapped with billions of fines and restrictions etc etc. If he was q Chinese businessman meddling with politics and having contrarian view to the supreme leaders then he will have been smacked down hard into silence and obedience like Jack Ma who has now gone underground and nobody even hears of him again. 🤣😂😂😂 CCP remains boss, so know your place. Lol Musk is lucky not to be in similar system else he won't even make such remarks publicly regularly. Lol

He is lucky he is American and lives in a western democratic country, so he can afford to go against official government foreign policies and have his own views contrary to the government without suffering being silenced and his company slapped with billions of fines and restrictions etc etc. If he was q Chinese businessman meddling with politics and having contrarian view to the supreme leaders then he will have been smacked down hard into silence and obedience like Jack Ma who has now gone underground and nobody even hears of him again. 🤣😂😂😂 CCP remains boss, so know your place. Lol Musk is lucky not to be in similar system else he won't even make such remarks publicly regularly. Lol

Anyone living in West today who dares to voice out against perversion, drugs, feminazi, 1% will quickly be witchhunted by by all establishments. They may even be "suicided".

I used to be a fan of Elon Musk. I am no longer. No billionaire has interests that are align with mine.

They claimed so, but is not recognized by 99% of the world, you really should have studied Chinese history a bit, after demise of old Chinese dynasties, some local wordlards still held on to the previous dynasty titles for decades before finally being merged into the new dynasties, but they were never recognized as true dynasties in the history.
oh I know Chinese history, which is why I know the ROC is the oldest surviving government to date and that the commies have never conquered Taiwan, hence why Beijing's case is invalid. Taiwan already belongs to China, to the oldest China that still exists.

The representatives of the chinese people at the national congress will decide the matters as always. PRC is the legal state of whole of china now as recognized by the UN and nearly all countries in the world including your pakistan and canada. Dont talk to me nonsense here through your tinted American prism about chinese matters.
Which Chinese people elected the communist to reparent them?

You bear two flags, Pakistan and Canada, does any one of them recognize ROC as a country now?
Pakistan recognizes CCP due to geo political reasons (a move I support). Canada recognizes the CCP AND the ROC as Chinese governments (which is a move I also support).
Now, do you agree to basic facts that the ROC is older than the CCP or have you been "Re-educated" to change history?
(Due to your job, you will never address my question and instead ask more asinine questions)

Enough of your simpleton Muh Democracy bullshit.

When has the American people been given the choice or say in the greatest and most consequential policies that have affected our lives in the last 20 years?

Did the public elect to print 40% of all dollars in existence in one year, this fueling hyper inflation and massive asset price gains for the rich?

Did Americans ever vote for constant regime changes? A warlike foreign policy of creating constant conflict throughout the world? The invasions of other countries basically being used as money laundering schemes to funnel our public money into the pockets of the military industrial complex?

Did Americans vote on giving massive state subsidies and corporate welfare to the top 1%?

No, the public has no voice in actual consequential issues. They do have a choice in choosing between two puppets who are controlled by the same ruling elites who dominate every aspect of society though and who control the politicians who create these policies to further enrich themselves.
so much triggered by my so few words.

oh I know Chinese history, which is why I know the ROC is the oldest surviving government to date and that the commies have never conquered Taiwan, hence why Beijing's case is invalid. Taiwan already belongs to China, to the oldest China that still exists.

Which Chinese people elected the communist to reparent them?

Pakistan recognizes CCP due to geo political reasons (a move I support). Canada recognizes the CCP AND the ROC as Chinese governments (which is a move I also support).
Now, do you agree to basic facts that the ROC is older than the CCP or have you been "Re-educated" to change history?
(Due to your job, you will never address my question and instead ask more asinine questions)

so much triggered by my so few words.
Of course, the poeple elect the representatives in national congress, no wonder you are so ignorant.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom