What's new

Emine Erdogan's visit to Burma leaves her in tears

Poor Myanmar.

All idiot countries poking its nose in its internal affairs.
not poor they are bloody biased , brutal and barbarians who have butchered the MUSLIMS community there ,
they need a UN intervention or NATO ATTACk ..............

proud on u turk leaders , u are really true leaders ..
all Muslim ummah loves u

Tears of crocodile for political reason.
Turkey is member of NATO, I don't see them pushing NATO for intervention for "humanitarian" reasons.:disagree:

They say talk is cheap :lol:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/201220-irans-supreme-leaders-speech-myanmar.html

not poor they are bloody biased , brutal and barbarians who have butchered the MUSLIMS community there ,
they need a UN intervention or NATO ATTACk ..............

proud on u turk leaders , u are really true leaders ..
all Muslim ummah loves u

Patience mate, patience.

Let's just hope everybody over there just get along. More Muslim countries should carry out more tasks like these in Myanmar. Especially those major non-NATO allies. I wish my country(though not a MNNA) could have done more if it weren't for its pathetic government.

It'd be a pity if Myanmar goes through war again considering they have been in constant civil war for nearly half a century between their various ethnic groups. There is still some fighting in the northern parts of the country.

Military option is the last one.

Where was this Turkey when Sudan was busy with its ethnic cleansing on its Christian minorities?

So called Humanitarian gestures only appear when muslims are killed...hypocrites!

AKP seems to play the humanitarian card while our troops dies at Senkili border post. Religion is being used as a political tools while china uses hard power via economic development. And its sad that people kill each other over broze age scripts.

Turks are going as OIC has woken up to the plight of the Muslims being killed by the Burmese. OIC also has a Turkish head and at the end of the day someone has to step up. Turkey is the only Muslim country that can.

Ignore Indian trolls whose only motivation is islamaphobia. Turkey is not an alien presence here, your Intervention is natural, necessary and welcome.

Oh bangladeshi , stop showing crocodile tears. Everyone here knows what your country has done for rohingyas.

Bangladesh bans foreign charities helping Rohingya – The Express Tribune
Barred by Muslim Countries, Rohingya Muslims Sneaking into India.

Not only can your country not afford to help rohingyas ,since it is dirt poor ,but also you bangladeshis are selfish and have no intention of helping others. Stop calling other people islamophobes, have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? You'll see a selfish little guy who wants to pretend how much he cares , on the internet , but in reality i bet you don't give 2 cents what happens to rohingyas just like your country. So stop all this chat , shut the f up and watch as India and other muslim countries help rohingyas while bangladesh bans charities and drives rohingyas out. :wave:

Oh bangladeshi , stop showing crocodile tears. Everyone here knows what your country has done for rohingyas.

Not only can your country not afford to help rohingyas ,since it is dirt poor , you bangladeshis are selfish and have no intention of helping others. Stop calling other people islamophobes, have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? You'll see a selfish little cockroach who wants to pretend how much he cares , on the internet , but in reality i bet you don't give 2 cents what happens to rohingyas just like your country.

Hispocracy I'd say.

Where was this Turkey when Sudan was busy with its ethnic cleansing on its Christian minorities?

So called Humanitarian gestures only appear when muslims are killed...hypocrites!

stfu , we helped buddhists aswell. Read more carefully before you speak.

Is she also crying about Syians who are being terrorized and massacred by her lovely husband? And this woman calls herself Muslim.. some people apparently think they can even fool God with their hypocrisy.

stfu , we helped buddhists aswell. Read more carefully before you speak.

i have read it carefully....but Taking help from muslim organisations is never free..

i have seen first hand how they try to influence u to change ur religion..that is why non-muslims dont like to take any help from islamic charity organisations..coz in the garb of Humanitarian missions they come islamize a society....

Bangladesh has sent UN peacekeepers over South Sudan.

Not only can your country not afford to help rohingyas ,since it is dirt poor ,but also you bangladeshis are selfish and have no intention of helping others. Stop calling other people islamophobes, have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror? You'll see a selfish little guy who wants to pretend how much he cares , on the internet , but in reality i bet you don't give 2 cents what happens to rohingyas just like your country. So stop all this chat , shut the f up and watch as India and other muslim countries help rohingyas while bangladesh bans charities and drives rohingyas out. :wave:

Yes, it is funny considering you lot actually support the ruling Awami League :lol:

We have been hosting around half a million Rohingya refugees for the past 30 years.

But other than that, that government does not represent the views of the majority of Bangladeshis.

And oh, we don't operate helicopter gunships. So please, shove your propaganda someplace else.

Just another crocodile tears from Turkish *****

Turkish are what?

Man, some of you people are just burnin...:lol: Did you people ever bother to see what some of your countrymen have to say about the Rohingyas? :lol:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some poor folks just don't know how to appreciate the smallest efforts that can potentially make a big difference.

Back
Top Bottom