What's new

Emine Erdogan's visit to Burma leaves her in tears

Though Good initiative by turkey but that will be a short-term relief as soon as the turkish contingent leaves the problem will start again for the muslims . The muslim block needs to exert pressure on burmese govt to take action against the culprits , also what we need is to take this issue on international forums involving major powers though there is a greater chance that all would fall on deaf ears because thats what always happens when the muslims are on the suffering side ... Still if UN or US doesnot take any initiative than better launch a joint military operation inside burma to kick the a$$ of these morons who are killing thousands of innocent muslims ... Keep firing those morons until the last one dies

My friend, it seems you know little about Burma, military option is impossible in Burma.

I think Turkey got permitted by Burmese Junta to land its aid aircraft with high profile dignitaries only with the backing of China. Though a good gesture by Turkey doing great humanitarian work from Somalia to Burma. The international stature of Turkey is improving rapidly .

I think Turkey got permitted by Burmese Junta to land its aid aircraft with high profile dignitaries only with the backing of China. Though a good gesture by Turkey doing great humanitarian work from Somalia to Burma. The international stature of Turkey is improving rapidly .

That means paving the way for US intervention. :D

Just as you told PGK to get over his Persian Empire syndrome, I am going to tell you to get over your "Muslims should be one country" syndrome. Not going to happen

@Pahlevan
Dude no one suffers from "MUSLIMS SHOULD BE ONE COUNTRY SYNDROME"....its humanity..today where ever there is conflict the victims are Muslims....Chechnya, Kashmir, Palestine, Bosnia, Burma....if Turkey is speaking for them,...don't become blind Iranian nationalist...u should atleast appreciate that.

We Pakistanis would have a natural inclination towards turkey. Because Turkey is governed by moderate muslims who could be role model for normal Pakistanis being ruled by "poloitical brutes" . we here are fed up with mullah using hooks and crooks to come in power, while iranians are offspring of " so called" islami inqilaab..... It is really very hard to admit good of any other one by " religious intransigent persons....... And iranians are brought up with fake myths created and splurged by mullahs

To be honest, i don't know. But our government has a special gift for finding it.
I pity you and people like yourself who think they can associate themselves with europeans by making such remarks.

Trust me, Turkey does not need backing of any country. Burmese had no choice, since, although asleep at this time, if the Muslims in the region wake up the whole region will be cleansed of all dirty political forces.

@Turks:You are very lucky that you have such a honest and bold leadership.

I wish they would care about me as much as they care about Burmese Muslims. Not gonna bother you with my problems.

It is good that we do not close our eyes to such cases. And i have to say i am baffled to see Turks who try to find negativity even in things like these.

It is good that we do not close our eyes to such cases. And i have to say i am baffled to see Turks who try to find negativity even in things like these.

Maybe because you dont live in Turkey, you dont see bad things in daily life.

We Pakistanis would have a natural inclination towards turkey. Because Turkey is governed by moderate muslims who could be role model for normal Pakistanis being ruled by "poloitical brutes" . we here are fed up with mullah using hooks and crooks to come in power, while iranians are offspring of " so called" islami inqilaab..... It is really very hard to admit good of any other one by " religious intransigent persons....... And iranians are brought up with fake myths created and splurged by mullahs

Turkey is a role model where western money flows to keep Turkey intact. Yes we have strong economy comparing to others, but at the cost of what? Independence.

This aint damn internal politics especially Zulk , Alienoz and others .

This aint damn internal politics especially Zulk , Alienoz and others .

I call hypocrisy. You dont care for Syrians, Iraqis or Azerbaijanis or Crimean Tatars when they suffer. When USA wants to mingle in Burmese politics, you jump into it.

me? i care about the ones you mentioned above more than anything , especially , syrian turkmens , iraqi turkmens , azerbaycan , and tatars , but shall we argue that here?

me? i care about the ones you mentioned above more than anything , especially , syrian turkmens , iraqi turkmens , azerbaycan , and tatars , but shall we argue that here?

I aint blaming Turkish officials or Turkish second lady for visiting Burma. I blame them for using Islam to US interests.

Back
Top Bottom