What's new

Emine Erdogan's visit to Burma leaves her in tears

Its very hard to control emotions and that too for a woman. I really appreciate Turkey for whatever they are doing for Rohingyas, they are still doing better than any other Muslim country. Kudos to the officials, especially lady Emine.

FREE EDUCATION TO SOMALI STUDENTS

sahinbey-den-somalili-ogrencilere-sefkat-eli-3417305_o.jpg

clothes

gaziantep-te-okuyan-somalili-ogrencilere-sefk-3417611_o.jpg

165-somalili-ogrenciye-kucak-actilar-3044949_o.jpg

SO NOW TELL ME WHAT DID IRAN DO

but nobody hears these because we dont advertise and we dont make speeches just so muslim countries appluade us instead we give aid and hardly in most cases nobody hears them .

Aero theirs already 2 threads or 3 same threads i suggest you close this one. Thanks

Sometimes I think it's best to just let the weak perish, these people lack productivity and hence are a burden living their entire miserable lives in poverty with no hope in sight.

@Persian god King... after reading your comment I am disgusted and feel you are a disgrace to your nation and humanity at large... Your blind hatred can't see thing beyond your biased kaleidoscope. And please get over your Persian Empire syndrome... Iran is NOT the Persian Empire... times change... heck Iran wasn't even a Shia state, it used to be Sunni, so again goes to show things don't remain the same... Muslims are supposed to be one nation but I believe you are a Zoroastrian (correct me if i am wrong)...

Anyway, didn't mean to get carried away but kindly do remember that whatever your beliefs might be, you can't deny that you are as much a human as any other.

Sometimes I think it's best to just let the weak perish, these people lack productivity and hence are a burden living their entire miserable lives in poverty with no hope in sight.
I hope you wrote it out of frustration.:what:
Good gesture by turkey, although I think it is motivated by muslim world politics .

Respect to Turkey and especially to Emine Erdogan.

Seeing her connect to the human tragedy at such a level, humbles me to see that there are so much better examples of humanity than myself and of course motivates me to step up as well.

I hope her tears would create a domino effect that would end in improving Burma's condition.

@Persian god King... after reading your comment I am disgusted and feel you are a disgrace to your nation and humanity at large... Your blind hatred can't see thing beyond your biased kaleidoscope. And please get over your Persian Empire syndrome... Iran is NOT the Persian Empire... times change... heck Iran wasn't even a Shia state, it used to be Sunni, so again goes to show things don't remain the same... Muslims are supposed to be one nation but I believe you are a Zoroastrian (correct me if i am wrong)...

Anyway, didn't mean to get carried away but kindly do remember that whatever your beliefs might be, you can't deny that you are as much a human as any other.

Just as you told PGK to get over his Persian Empire syndrome, I am going to tell you to get over your "Muslims should be one country" syndrome. Not going to happen

Though Good initiative by turkey but that will be a short-term relief as soon as the turkish contingent leaves the problem will start again for the muslims . The muslim block needs to exert pressure on burmese govt to take action against the culprits , also what we need is to take this issue on international forums involving major powers though there is a greater chance that all would fall on deaf ears because thats what always happens when the muslims are on the suffering side ... Still if UN or US doesnot take any initiative than better launch a joint military operation inside burma to kick the a$$ of these morons who are killing thousands of innocent muslims ... Keep firing those morons until the last one dies

Back
Top Bottom