What's new

'End of virginity' if women drive, Saudi cleric warns

Wow! I never knew driving a car could get women pregnant... wonder how the world population has not exploded so far considering the fact that women in civilized countries drive cars and even SUVs.

u gotta b kidding me...................lol
2146790486_youve_got_to_be_kidding_me_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

why BBC has to report every loonatic who babbles bull?
reminds me of pervy victorians who told african women that if the dont expose their cleavage..their breasts wont get sunlight and they will get diseased......the african women beleived them ;)

Really, bcs i read that that the Britishers especially the missionaries that accompanied the invading troops tried to reform the natives, starting by forcing the women to cover up the breasts (which was not a common practice in many parts of the world including Kerala). The 'missionary position' got its name bcs its prescribed by missionaries as its was considered more cleaner. Heck, they even banned surfing.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Wow! I never knew driving a car could get women pregnant... wonder how the world population has not exploded so far considering the fact that women in civilized countries drive cars and even SUVs.
He only said about losing virginity, not getting pregnant.

I can't understand what is wrong when a women drives the vehicle, it is the mode of transportation, what virginity has to do with it, these mullahs need some lessons in Biology.

I can't understand what is wrong when a women drives the vehicle, it is the mode of transportation, what virginity has to do with it, these mullahs need some lessons in Biology.
you dont know ignorant man the mullahs are wise.. do you know when they hold the stick shift in their hands they feel tempted to use it for other purposees and thus lose their virginity to it.

A report in Saudi Arabia has warned that if Saudi women were given the right to drive, it would spell the end of virginity in the country.

The report was prepared for Saudi Arabia's legislative assembly, the Shura Council, by a well-known conservative academic.

BBC News - 'End of virginity' if women drive, Saudi cleric warns

This guy just took the whole "boob quake" thing to whole nothaaaaaaaa level
I lol'd

In the history of Islam the Women participating in every kind of Training...
Kia Ab oil Katam ho jaie ga Agar un ko Drive Karnay daya Jaie..:girl_wacko:

A report in Saudi Arabia has warned that if Saudi women were given the right to drive, it would spell the end of virginity in the country.

The report was prepared for Saudi Arabia's legislative assembly, the Shura Council, by a well-known conservative academic.

BBC News - 'End of virginity' if women drive, Saudi cleric warns

This guy just took the whole "boob quake" thing to whole nothaaaaaaaa level
I lol'd
If Saudi Cleric is saying according to Holy Quran and Sunnah then he must be right....we can't play with The Rules of Allah SBWT...:smokin:

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Hey Man U don't know these Mullahz are way smarter than U guyz......they know what the game is .......:D

Edited edited edited edited edited edited edited edited edited edited

If the Saudis are so obsessed with virginity, then I guess, they do not marry a divorced or widowed woman.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom