What's new

'End of virginity' if women drive, Saudi cleric warns

mental masturb@ti0n ....

uff...seems i touched ur sentiments by talking about your professioanl insecurity in saudi....it was just fun dude...

Thank your numerous ........
Saudis don't get mad,
else they would have kicked the lazy and fouls smelling Hindu-stanis to where they belong.

now this is too much from you..i didnt expect this from you in drivers uniform...stinks badly...lol

Amazing how every one loves to have fun;

Surprises,

Go to saudi country side and women have been driving for years and they drive RECKLESS !
The suburbans burn.
But that is usually in villages where every one is known and there are far less outsiders.

Now, coming to the post, how many words in Arabic translate "virginity" ?

I know modesty, Chasity all translate to virginity when placed in different sentences.

All of you HAVE at one time or another called BBC biased, called them unfair, a LOT of you hailed the decision to ban BBC
however NONE of you tried to question the translation which was done most probably by a britisher !

Even the Iranians are in on it, whose whole religion ( to a large extent) spawned because of differences in translations in Arabic.

Men can be reckless drivers too. I've seen enough of them.

I think the point the Saudi cleric was implying is that if women are given the right to drive, that will give women the opportunity/chance to go out more and socialize with men, driving facilitates dating in most countries. This is what he is implying. I hope some people didn't think the Saudi cleric implied the act of driving alone results in the end of virginity, that's the impression I got from some of the post.

So in that sense is he has some validity to his argument. It is true that driving allows people to become more mobilized, socialize more, facilitates dating, etc. This is factual.

What could i say to these mullahs when we have mullahs to define jannat in such a fine language

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the point the Saudi cleric was implying is that if women are given the right to drive, that will give women the opportunity/chance to go out more and socialize with men, driving facilitates dating in most countries. This is what he is implying. I hope some people didn't think the Saudi cleric implied the act of driving alone results in the end of virginity, that's the impression I got from some of the post.

So in that sense is he has some validity to his argument. It is true that driving allows people to become more mobilized, socialize more, facilitates dating, etc. This is factual.

You fail to make sense sir. A woman sneaking for a date would prefer taking a cab rather than driving her car for obvious reasons. If driving alone facilitates dating and end of virginity and all this has nothing to do with twisted mentality, then men shouldn't be allowed to drive too.

if there is female driver expect at least 5 followers and may be three behind fighting for her

TARIQ

You fail to make sense sir. A woman sneaking for a date would prefer taking a cab rather than driving her car for obvious reasons. If driving alone facilitates dating and end of virginity and all this has nothing to do with twisted mentality, then men shouldn't be allowed to drive too.

No, you just failed to comprehend. Not everyone takes cabs for their dates.lol.

Saudi women must always be aided by a male guardian.

No, you just failed to comprehend. Not everyone takes cabs for their dates.lol.
Actually, you failed to comprehend his logic........

His question was more on equality.......

If, according to you.....Driving ficilitates dating, then why only women......MEN should also be barred from Driving.
Why should only women bear the burden of something....for which men and women can be equally responsible.

First I only heard about this here kind of remind me of the eyes thing where also nobody said they said anything about it and the Haia even said we never said such a thing.

Where does the media gets this BS?? I live here and I didn't here about this from anywhere nowhere where this was written or even publicized where do they get this BS???

Also most Saudi people now hate and despise clerics. Educations brings rule of thought and now people think themselves what is right and what is wrong. and the clerics hate it that people now can think.

Me personally I highly advocate mass genocide of them all and hanging them in the street lights of Makkah Jeddah road is my dream and things like these "If true because I only read about it here and not once did I read in ANY Saudi newspaper" it will only make people hate them more.

Assalam alaikum

Mosa,

they r loosing their once tight grip and what is happening around u is making them annoyed. time has changed really and they can't realised it

TARIQ

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom