What's new

England end 28-year wait for win in India

Meh. You win some, you lose some. Hope the selectors take some tough calls that they would've shied away from earlier. I hear that some tough calls were taken on the Pakistani side.

yeah afridi is out due to poor batting form although his bowling was going good....... few years back we did same to Muhammad Yousaf ...he was a great performer for Pakistan but had few bad days along with some issues so was out ...same was with Abdul Razzaq, shoaib malik and kamran akmal they were out for a while but kamran akmal might return for indian odi series not sure about Abdul Razzaq and shoaib malik...shoiab malik is highly unlikely to play in odi but yes he may will in t20s

Younis khan was also dropped for a whole series ,although we always lacked good batsman but still those who are not performing instead of their big names and past records are sitting outside

So should be the case in india i feel ...we always have to plan for future and for me tendulkar and sehwag should either retire themselves or bcci should talk to them about the issue ...both of them have played enough cricket and are not performing for quite sometime now...i havent seen sehwag so flat for that long ...i mean he failed miserably in australia , then in t20 worldup he didnt bat well, then now again he is not doing good ...tendulkar has some issue for couple of years now ...failed in aus, eng and now in india too ........gambhir can play for couple of more years

Good, I hate test cricket anyways. About time BCCI makes test cricket obsolete. 20-20 and 50 over games are much more exciting, watching Test cricket... I fall asleep :lazy:

If you hate test cricket, then you are not a true fan of cricket and really don't know what is it, because test cricket is the real cricket

Back
Top Bottom