What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

@newb3e so what happening with the rebuilding at Manchester United? What will be realistic targets (transfer targets) and who do you see leaving?

For Liverpool i think there wont be just one IF ANY big money signing. The philosophy seem to be supporting home grown talent. A few back up options may arrive though.

What about Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Tottenham and others?

@newb3e so what happening with the rebuilding at Manchester United? What will be realistic targets (transfer targets) and who do you see leaving?

For Liverpool i think there wont be just one IF ANY big money signing. The philosophy seem to be supporting home grown talent. A few back up options may arrive though.

utd dont seem to have a plan it seems atleast according to news reports.i see pogba leaving i actually want him to fk off from utd a good play (notnwc) but with a super ego.reports of utd pursuing De ligt i hope are true i would love to defensive pairing of linderlof and de ligh one a good passer from back and other a hardcore defending something similar to my fav utd defender Vidic. other than that utd still need good attacking options and winger but Mata getting a new contract my hopes of signing a good winger are dead!

city dont need much they signed a DM from Atl Madrid that can turn out to he a good signing from his Munich Cl debacle to Citys Cl defeats i feel if peps teams are pressured in midfield they are easy to beat they lack that killer midfield who can disrupt opposition play.

chelsea and arsenal indont follow much!

liverpool i try and ignore!

Makes me want to cry.

Baaaaaaawaaaaaaahhhh waisy yeh rebuilding hum kafii years sy nahiii sun rahyyy ? :close_tema:
utd dont seem to have a plan it seems atleast according to news reports.i see pogba leaving i actually want him to fk off from utd a good play (notnwc) but with a super ego.reports of utd pursuing De ligt i hope are true i would love to defensive pairing of linderlof and de ligh one a good passer from back and other a hardcore defending something similar to my fav utd defender Vidic. other than that utd still need good attacking options and winger but Mata getting a new contract my hopes of signing a good winger are dead!

city dont need much they signed a DM from Atl Madrid that can turn out to he a good signing from his Munich Cl debacle to Citys Cl defeats i feel if peps teams are pressured in midfield they are easy to beat they lack that killer midfield who can disrupt opposition play.

So all in all, Pogba goes, De Ligt a "may be" thats it! :P

Sorry, that wont help ManU!

Agreed

Sahi!!! I dont know whats happening with them either.

keep trying. :cheesy:
fbl-eur-c1-tottenham-liverpool-211750.jpg

Makes me want to cry.
Baaaaaaawaaaaaaahhhh waisy yeh rebuilding hum kafii years sy nahiii sun rahyyy ? :close_tema:
Ever since Alex left! :)

keep trying. :cheesy:
fbl-eur-c1-tottenham-liverpool-211750-jpg.568773

dont be cocky my friend! you have suffered the same in past be humble time can change!

So all in all, Pogba goes, De Ligt a "may be" thats it! :P

Sorry, that wont help ManU!

as i said no planning utd is run like Pakistan! both are fked up atm! and utd fans and us Pakistan both hppe things get better.

bas bhai issue rebuilding ka nai clun ki direction theek nai! utd is a football club run by a banker and all he cares about is financial deals he has no clue about footballing side of the club! an yehi haal hona hai! but football club only get new fans if they play good football and win trophies if utd keeps doing shit it will loose glory hunters + new fans and that will make utd less attractive brand!

dont be cocky my friend! you have suffered the same in past be humble time can change!
Oh i am, why else would i be showing interest in what others are doing? :) Since you brought up "ignoring liverpool" i though i may help! :D

as i said no planning utd is run like Pakistan! both are fked up atm! and utd fans and us Pakistan both hppe things get better.
I think they need two three good signings and putting faith in youth setup. Also a couple of "bigger than club" players need to go if things are to improve.

bas bhai issue rebuilding ka nai clun ki direction theek nai! utd is a football club run by a banker and all he cares about is financial deals he has no clue about footballing side of the club! an yehi haal hona hai! but football club only get new fans if they play good football and win trophies if utd keeps doing shit it will loose glory hunters + new fans and that will make utd less attractive brand!
Bro majority of the clubs are owned by people not related to football. They need to hire someone who can run it the proper way. For me the problem have been big name signings and minimum faith in young players coming from academy. Rashford for example is a good player, however in the current setup he is not being allowed to shine as he should be.

Oh i am, why else would i be showing interest in what others are doing? :) Since you brought up "ignoring liverpool" i though i may help! :D

not helping mate! we friends have a football whatsapp group aur wahan aik liverpool fan nasoor ban gaya hai he keeo sharing cl videos everyday! bas karday kitni saraye ga!

I think they need two three good signings and putting faith in youth setup. Also a couple of "bigger than club" players need to go if things are to improve

more than player utd needs a good manager a good director of footbakl good plan and direction! and yes pogbas need to fk off ftom club asap!

Bro majority of the clubs are owned by people not related to football. They need to hire someone who can run it the proper way. For me the problem have been big name signings and minimum faith in young players coming from academy. Rashford for example is a good player, however in the current setup he is not being allowed to shine as he should be.

yes but they are not managed by bankers who have zero knowledge of football.Woodward is a commercial guy not a footballing guy utd need a director of football to manage footballing side of the club and woodward manage commerical and financial side! thats how club should be run!

and no rashford is ordinary a one trick pony alot like wallcot who only had pace and little footballing skills! and awarding rashford a 250k a week contracts shows how fked up utd are atm!

not helping mate! we friends have a football whatsapp group aur wahan aik liverpool fan nasoor ban gaya hai he keeo sharing cl videos everyday! bas karday kitni saraye ga!
:lol:
I wish my firends shared the passion for football. In our group of friends, i am perhaps the only one. Me and one other guy who is also losing interest now it seems :) It must be fun :tup:

more than player utd needs a good manager a good director of footbakl good plan and direction! and yes pogbas need to fk off ftom club asap!
Lukaku?

yes but they are not managed by bankers who have zero knowledge of football.Woodward is a commercial guy not a footballing guy utd need a director of football to manage footballing side of the club and woodward manage commerical and financial side! thats how club should be run!
Sorry but i still dont agree. Yes they might not be owned by bankers but are mostly owned by guys with zero knowledge of football. We are talking about ownership not manager.

and no rashford is ordinary a one trick pony alot like wallcot who only had pace and little footballing skills! and awarding rashford a 250k a week contracts shows how fked up utd are atm!
That is what i mean by showing faith mate. You take a one trick pony who have been with you since age of 7 and teach him new tricks. That is the long term solution really.

I wish my firends shared the passion for football. In our group of friends, i am perhaps the only one. Me and one other guy who is also losing interest now it seems :) It must be fun :tup:

its no fun nowadays if you are a utd fan and you have liverpool fans in your group i have the group on mute now!

Sorry but i still dont agree. Yes they might not be owned by bankers but are mostly owned by guys with zero knowledge of football. We are talking about ownership not manager.

yes clubs are onwed by business but bankers dont sanctions singing or handle scouting network or negotiate deals its the job of director of football or football manager.at utd ed woodward does all that and results are infront of us!

That is what i mean by showing faith mate. You take a one trick pony who have been with you since age of 7 and teach him new tricks. That is the long term solution really.

nope you dont invest in players like rashford or linguards you invest in players like rooney and ronaldos.players with potential rashford has no potential he is lucky that utd are fked up and ordinary turds like him are in team!

bas kardo bhai! ajj liverpool fans ki taqleef ka ehsas ho raha hai bhut bajaye hai

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom