What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

Arsenal start 2-0, however 2 huge tests coming up. Liverpool and spurs. I predict they will go 1-1, and end up 3w and 1L

Var will destroy the excitement of football!!

that handball decision atrocious fine it brushed his arm but he had no clue had no intention to touch the ball.

that handball decision atrocious fine it brushed his arm but he had no clue had no intention to touch the ball.
Yep, city were robbed

Yep, city were robbed
True! Takes the fun out of the game really. However perhaps we will be no so against it once it corrects one or two major refereeing mistakes.

The handball rule is a complete joke
Boss hand ball rule is required. However using VAR and ruling that even if the handball was unintentional still its a foul if it leads to a goal is not helping the game.

Still, i think that once VAR picks out on or two key decision and make them right, people will accept it.

Oh BTW, Game Week 3 brings us Arsenal vs Liverpool! :)
Any thoughts on what result it will bring?

Boss hand ball rule is required. However using VAR and ruling that even if the handball was unintentional still its a foul if it leads to a goal is not helping the game.

Still, i think that once VAR picks out on or two key decision and make them right, people will accept it.

Oh BTW, Game Week 3 brings us Arsenal vs Liverpool! :)
Any thoughts on what result it will bring?
Liverpool should prevail, however I'll take a draw.

Could still happen but gunners are better than LY
To be honest, Arsenal barely escaped a trashing! It ended 3-1 but could have been 2, 3 more for Liverpool. Liverpool really showed the intensity that is nor becoming a defining feature of their game.

To be honest, Arsenal barely escaped a trashing! It ended 3-1 but could have been 2, 3 more for Liverpool. Liverpool really showed the intensity that is nor becoming a defining feature of their game.
True but arsenal is a work in progress with new players. David Luiz just had a bad day. enjoy your win it's a long season.
IMG_20190825_163354.jpeg

True but arsenal is a work in progress with new players. David Luiz just had a bad day. enjoy your win it's a long season. View attachment 576016
Arsenal sure is work in progress and with Pepe, Aubameyang and Lacazette have the potential to be among most prolific attacking trio of PL. Expecting them to get better as they get more and more games together.

As for David Luiz, i dont think it was just him. Liverpool were chasing the ball like mad dog and that put pressure on everyone. If you get a chance see the game again, to me it was one of Liverpool's best display of that pressing football - more dangerous when out of possession.

Arsenal sure is work in progress and with Pepe, Aubameyang and Lacazette have the potential to be among most prolific attacking trio of PL. Expecting them to get better as they get more and more games together.

As for David Luiz, i dont think it was just him. Liverpool were chasing the ball like mad dog and that put pressure on everyone. If you get a chance see the game again, to me it was one of Liverpool's best display of that pressing football - more dangerous when out of possession.
We haven't addressed our defensive frailties. IMHO

If you get a chance see the game again, to me it was one of Liverpool's best display of that pressing football - more dangerous when out of possession.

Classico. They were totally up for it. I though am in doldrums at the moment. Old Trafford is still work in progress. 40 years supporter of ManU and these are troubling times. Pogba has got the wanderlust and I am not sure how long we can rely on him . Need some of the youngsters from the academy to make their mark
Its going to be a difficult season for us

Back
Top Bottom