What's new

English Premier League - Previous Seasons

We haven't addressed our defensive frailties. IMHO
Yes the defense is leaky, i think they will try to address it in January. The attack have been revitalized over two three transfer windows and IF these three can start clicking and fitting in together they can potentially outscore the opposition is most of the matches they play.

Classico. They were totally up for it. I though am in doldrums at the moment. Old Trafford is still work in progress. 40 years supporter of ManU and these are troubling times. Pogba has got the wanderlust and I am not sure how long we can rely on him . Need some of the youngsters from the academy to make their mark
Its going to be a difficult season for us
Manchester United will need multiple new players and that is always a problem (and takes time to click)

this thread is boring!
:lol:

Yes the defense is leaky, i think they will try to address it in January. The attack have been revitalized over two three transfer windows and IF these three can start clicking and fitting in together they can potentially outscore the opposition is most of the matches they play.

Manchester United will need multiple new players and that is always a problem (and takes time to click)

:lol:
its just sad yo see my team not competing for titles its sad to see liverpool or city playing better football than utd!!

son of sauds please buy my club please make some investment and make utd great again!

Liverpool dominated the UEFA award for 2018/19 given in a ceremony help at Champions League draw for 2019/20 season.

Liverpool goal keep Allison Becker was awarded best goal keeper of the season while the Liverpool center back Virgil Van Dijk won the defender of the season award. The Liverpool No. 4 then returned to stage to be awarded UEFA player of the season award as well, beating Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Great day for Liverpool and all its fans!!

We are done with just game week 4 and we already had a classic game of football. Arsenal vs Spurs lived up to the hype and produced a stunning and beautiful game of football with Arsenal coming from two goal down to secure a point. While the end result 2-2 may not sound that exciting, second part of second half after Arsenal have scored their second was excellent with tremendous pressure mounted on by Arsenal. Great game.

In second game on Sunday, Everton beat Wolves 3-2 at Goodison park as Richarlison scored his first goal of the season 5 minutes into the game and got his second one and the winning goal at around 80 minute mark.

In other games played on Saturday August 31, 2019 , Manchester City made it look easy against Brighton beating them 4-0 while Liverpool continued with their perfect start to the season beating Burnley at Truf Moor 3-0, ending up with their first clean sheet of the season. Chelsea and Manchester United were both left frustrated as both let go of lead in the game to end up with draw against Shefield United (2-2) and Southampton (1-1). Leicester City beat Bournemouth at home 3-1 to remain unbeaten this season while Aston Villa were handed their third defeat of the season, losing 1-0 to Crystal Palace away from home. Game between New Castle and Watford ended 1-1 while Westham United beat Norwich City two goals to nil.

Liverpool remain top of the league table with 12 out of 12 points while Manchester City and Leicester City are at second and third spot with 10 and 8 points respectively.

P.S. Any one playing Fantasy Premier League please join the league and share your team name.

Code: gmtpm8

Last edited:
We are done with just game week 4 and we already had a classic game of football. Arsenal vs Spurs lived up to the hype and produced a stunning and beautiful game of football with Arsenal coming from two goal down to secure a point. While the end result 2-2 may not sound that exciting, second part of second half after Arsenal have scored their second was excellent with tremendous pressure mounted on by Arsenal. Great game!!
Arsenal look good i think they will make into top 4

any comment on Ole and Utd?

Just completed writing the post :P

Check the post above yours please.

Cannot say much about united right now. They didnt have started great but its still too early in the season. Lets wait till game 8-10 and then may be we will have a better idea.

Relegation battle ? :D

As a Liverpool fan, its great to see Manure going down the drain in their old toilet. All happening while red nose is still alive and watching it all unfold infront of his eyes. How mighty have fallen that they are now pinning hopes on their city rivals to somehow stop LFC winning the league.

As a Liverpool fan, its great to see Manure going down the drain in their old toilet. All happening while red nose is still alive and watching it all unfold infront of his eyes. How mighty have fallen that they are now pinning hopes on their city rivals to somehow stop LFC winning the league.
Ahh,, another fellow Red!! :) :tup:

Well honestly, while it pleases me to see Manchester United suffer, as a football fan and being someone not involved in the city rivalry but only football rivalry, i wish they stay around and do a bit better. For the sake of the league really!! :)

race will be again b/w Man City vs Liverpool.

i hope though City push for UCL more this time.
Looks like that. However Manchester City are better equipped to lead through a 38 game year long season, lets see!!

Also i think it will be a much more interesting top 4 race this season.

That really is beyond them to be honest. Not their cup of tea i would say.

Cannot say much about united right now. They didnt have started great but its still too early in the season. Lets wait till game 8-10 and then may be we will have a better idea.

the way utd are playing i think team will struggle big time and might end up in battle to stay in the premier league!!

its time for owners to fk off and take Ed woodward with them! 3 bad managers and this guy is still running the club..Pakistan type bs hogaya ya toh!

your team is shit and wont win anything this season they got lucky last season!

Well honestly, while it pleases me to see Manchester United suffer, as a football fan and being someone not involved in the city rivalry but only football rivalry, i wish they stay around and do a bit better. For the sake of the league really!! :)

aint you the cutest liverpool fan in the whple world!!

as a utd fan i wont mind club getting relegated this is what they deserve for running SAFs hardwork!

if city dont win CL this season i think Pep should just quit his job it cant get any easier weak barca,madrid juve not much competition for city in CL this season.

i think pep is more suited for league and not for cup or 2 legged knockouts his tactics are bad when it comes to playing knockouts specjally his midfield play.

Looks like that. However Manchester City are better equipped to lead through a 38 game year long season, lets see!!

Also i think it will be a much more interesting top 4 race this season.

That really is beyond them to be honest. Not their cup of tea i would say.
i think this is good time for them to push for it not many strong teams in Europe for now.,

if city dont win CL this season i think Pep should just quit his job it cant get any easier weak barca,madrid juve not much competition for city in CL this season.

i think pep is more suited for league and not for cup or 2 legged knockouts his tactics are bad when it comes to playing knockouts specjally his midfield play.
I Agree Pep should deliver UCL

The scums have always been in our shadows. For all I care, they go down the league one and their old toilet rust down the ground.

your team is shit and wont win anything this season they got lucky last season!

6th big ears baby!! Try to catch that! :D

We are a European royalty, we make our own luck. There was no luck when we stuffed Barca.

We are doing it the right way within our limited financial resources. We don't have unlimited pockets like your local rivals Mancity. Hell, even Manure have spend more or less like city in recent years yet you got shit team and players. City still are favourites to win the league due to their bench strength that we cannot match, but if the 7th CL comes to Anfield, then I wont be complaining. Afterall, we have made to last two CL finals.

the way utd are playing i think team will struggle big time and might end up in battle to stay in the premier league!!

its time for owners to fk off and take Ed woodward with them! 3 bad managers and this guy is still running the club..Pakistan type bs hogaya ya toh!
Lolz, give them a month or so! Four games may be a little too soon for any drastic measure. Plus weboth know that the owners are not going anywhere anytime soon. You are stuck with them and rotating managers wont help a big deal either. A new manager will only bring with him the excuse that "this is not my team" and then will ask for two three transfer windows to BUILD a team. Plus apart from ManCity, i think big money signings are not the way forward. Manchester United need to bring a player or two up from their youth setup (if there are any good ones there)

aint you the cutest liverpool fan in the whole world!!
The Manchester United - Liverpool rivalry stems from fierce competition and rivalry between the two cities. It is actually animosity between the two cities and its people from the industrial wars times that reflects in the rivalry between these two clubs. I have no part in that history really since i am neither from Manchester the city or Liverpool. My love is for the game and Liverpool FC. Keeping that in mind, you wont find me an over aggressive opponent. In football, yes i hate Manchester United but because of the no city history, i hate them slightly more than i hate Chelsea or Everton :P :D

City won win it, its unlikely. As you have also said, perhaps its Pep or it is the team mentality and setup but it just dont look like they can win the Champions League.

I think Barcelona, Liverpool and PSG have a good chance to win the CL provided they get a few lucky draws in knock-out stages. These three may well be joined by another English side in the semi finals. lets see.

The scums have always been in our shadows. For all I care, they go down the league one and their old toilet rust down the ground.
:rofl:
6th big ears baby!! Try to catch that! :D

We are a European royalty, we make our own luck. There was no luck when we stuffed Barca.
Well no doubts about that. That one was HUGE!! European Royalty we are and YES, Liverpool deserved to win the Champions League after that mentally strong performance against Barcelona.

We are doing it the right way within our limited financial resources. We don't have unlimited pockets like your local rivals Mancity. Hell, even Manure have spend more or less like city in recent years yet you got shit team and players. City still are favorites to win the league due to their bench strength that we cannot match, but if the 7th CL comes to Anfield, then I wont be complaining. After all, we have made to last two CL finals.
True. In league City will be favorites. They are just too good for anyone right now. We wont be too far behind though and will be waiting to pounce upon if an opportunity presents itself. However i expect we will do good in CL again.

Well no doubts about that. That one was HUGE!! European Royalty we are and YES, Liverpool deserved to win the Champions League after that mentally strong performance against Barcelona.

Barca stole Coutinho from us and we bought VVD and Allison. Those two were immense in us wining the 6th. In bigger picture , its Barca who paid for our CL success. We stuffed them with their money. LOL

3537817_1170962910-600x401.jpg

That's Barca money up here. LOL

TBH, Klopp is a genius. I rate him higher then Pep. NONE in current LFC team was a superstar before joining us. He made them what they are now. I wish he make his own dynasty at LFC. We should make all efforts to keep him for life. Cant afford to lose him after 2022 when his contract expires.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom