What's new

Epic Wagha border power display by Pakistan Rangers

so indian army is not selective in assigning roles?

I don't think there's anyone in India that looks this much ferocious. Yes, there's the Great Khali but he doesn't even look like an actual human being.

On the Wagah match:

1 Point to the Pakistanis, 0 = Indians

No contest, really

This monkey show should be stopped anyways..
its a show of masculinity dont detest it my friend.
all this act is hardwired into animals. and is always at display maybe more subtle in other situations.

you seem to have been influenced by man hating feminists who exist on fruit tea and hate on men for everything they do

Its a mickey mouse show on display of more then 70's old mature nations who failed to grow up.

Its more of an ignorance show rather than a power display. Millions are starving on both sides of the border, sanitation, clean water, education all remains a major crisis. Yet we are competing at raising legs on a British drawn border which left us with a divide and rule quarrel to fight while the colonials parted with our wealth.

This is not a military drill any longer. It has become a bandar tamasha on both sides. They should bring back some military decorum to this flag raising and retreat ceremony.

Mounch nhi tey kuch nhi

Anyways, let it serve it's purpose :P

its a show of masculinity dont detest it my friend.
all this act is hardwired into animals. and is always at display maybe more subtle in other situations.

you seem to have been influenced by man hating feminists who exist on fruit tea and hate on men for everything they do

Not at all, Sir. I'm in fact against a man hating feminist or feminist itself. You judged me wrong here.

The reason I call it a monkey show is that you do not stretch your legs and and move around on dhol ki thaap with your enemy who kills your civilians and soldiers. Such shows are a sign that we're still offering leniency. World is moving ahead and so should we. Wagah show is useless and serves no one. We already demonstrated masculinity and should do more for it in real.

Folks it’s just a Tradition, nobody is hurt and it is still better than going to war. I find it kinda interesting and both parties seem to have fun. So whats wrong with it? Every culture has its spleens, should the Africans end their tribal dances?

It generates revenues on both sides of the border by drawing tourists. It's ok as it is done in a friendly manner. I think there is another post like Wagah close by - Hussainiwala which also hosts a ceremony.

Not at all, Sir. I'm in fact against a man hating feminist or feminist itself. You judged me wrong here.

The reason I call it a monkey show is that you do not stretch your legs and and move around on dhol ki thaap with your enemy who kills your civilians and soldiers. Such shows are a sign that we're still offering leniency. World is moving ahead and so should we. Wagah show is useless and serves no one. We already demonstrated masculinity and should do more for it in real.
i didn't judge you
just clarified and cautioned from sleep walking into that elitist crowd of Starbucks modren hippies who automatically hate all masculanity displays as some form of desease.

just take this event as our version of Haka
and its not imposed on any one who doesn't want to go to border or see its video.

we can talk this privately as well if you like

Most pakistani rangers at the wagah border are Punjabi jutts then fewer are baluchs and pathans. Baluchi and pathans are also known for their ferocious faces and we'll build bodies. Those are no doubt hand picked as you said. I am sure only men from Indian Punjab can compete with those rangers ,the rest of India doesn't produce faces and bodies suitable for this kind of job.
Mostly from Mianwali side.

Indian Army only pick Sikhs, Jatts and Rajputs for their Presidential Guards. Other ethnicities are not considered up to the mark, not even the Gurkhas.

Back
Top Bottom