What's new

Every Muslim brother has a Sikh sister!This Pakistani man’s message to Gurmehar Kaur is going viral

Its sad that they don't know that amritsar district was muslim majority so was batala,ludhihana,gurdaspur,kapurthala so basically most of the doab region and east punjabs majha region and parts of the malwa region.
Yaar atleast we hoshiyarpuri Rajputs fought back.

Only cowards threaten a little girl when there is a big army across the border who is ready to give them the fight that they want. Heck even Kashmiris would be willing to fight them if they are itching for one. Instead they want to jump like retard monkeys and threaten a paternal orphan. It's also messed up to these bhapa Sikhs from Delhi with last names like Makkar also jumping into the fray.

And excuse me, we all live on the same planet. Even if Pakistani Punjabis had nothing in common with the Indian side they have a right to express their opinion.

O gal sun Yaar meri.

Teray waday aithaoun gai,

Saday waday east itchoun.

Minu Bohat peray lagday aa tuhaday banday.

For vi Yaar minu teray ya apnay vich koi farq nai lagda wa.

Tusi aithay lutay gai, tay appa othay

That's good btw I am not punjabi but pahari/mirpuri from azaad kashmir but my caste is also rajput but we are bains.

Yaar the only difference is that you speak a different dialect of Panjabi.

A Rajput irrespective of any ethnic bonds will always respect and love his Rajput brother.

A Punjabi from Pakistan should mind his own business when a punjabi from other side of the border, with whom he shares a common culture and genetics, is in trouble .

But its all kosher for a guy sitting 2000 miles away in a Tamil nado call center to express his regret and further extend his material and diplomatic support to some sectarian outlaws in Balochistan , f logic
Mentee pra, the Pakistani uploaded is a Pathan from swat.

Pakistanis taking advantage of this. They should mind their own business.

Payback is a bitch is it not?
Beside Indian ladies prefer Pakistani men. It's all to do with toolkit. Just ask them.

Sorry couldn't resist loooool

What I find very disturbing is that I interacted with a lot of Indians growing up. They seemed like good human beings in general and were ready to listen even if they disagreed with you. On these forums, a lot of Indians will shout you down and their views seem to be right wing. Wonder if it is a trend with the newer generation or if this forum is not representative of real life.

In real life they can't shout as they would get a knocked the Fuc# out. They however can be very brave on.the computer

India needs to stop the Human Rights violation at once or we will have to take action to free the people from opressive Indian Upper class

:lol:
me Punjabi stage dramy boht dekhta hun. tab

wo to teak hay par maafi kis bat ki ? :what:

bas kadhi mangi naa. :partay:
Fukin Panjab govt.

:cray: @friendly_troll96 ini emotional post hr bandy sy Rana SB maafi maang rhy hain kahi @RealNapster or rana sb climax p--------------------- titanic :rofl:

Yaar appa pravan liye Jaan dey Sakday aaj.

Khuda ki qasam appa kadi Panjab,Sindh,Balochistan,KPK,Kashmir ya GB da kadi difference nai dekhya.

Back
Top Bottom