What's new

Every Muslim brother has a Sikh sister!This Pakistani man’s message to Gurmehar Kaur is going viral

Minu Bohat peray lagday aa tuhaday banday.

For vi Yaar minu teray ya apnay vich koi farq nai lagda wa.

Tusi aithay lutay gai, tay appa othay

Mitti pao bhrawa hun 70 saal ho gaye.. Uddon na tu jeonda si na main.. Naale udde ton pellan kinne 1000 saal katthe rennde si appan..

Extremist who ? Forgot 1984 ?

Regarding OP, pretty much every Punjabi including me (both Hindu and Sikh) sees Gurmehar as their sister. She has nothing to be afraid of, we are ready to die before the fascists get to lay a hand on her.
Forget killing of Hindus by your khalistani brother in Punjab & this has nothing to do with sikh or Hindu

Even one Bollywood actress wasn't spared either in the cause against rape. It is not just about cause, rather India as whole becomes intolerant everywhere; from the woman issue to the minority issue.

Only minority oppose intolerance in all forms are the one paying the price.

Forget killing of Hindus by your khalistani brother in Punjab & this has nothing to do with sikh or Hindu

i didn't say it was. my example was to illustrate how ridiculous the guy i was quoting was being

Don't worry she is safe anywhere than Pakistan

At this moment she might be more safer in Pakistan than in India where every frustrated Indians are lashing out at her for threatening to rape.

India is rape capital in the whole world. Women are safe everywhere including Pakistan except India.

Last edited:
i didn't say it was. my example was to illustrate how ridiculous the guy i was quoting was being
you are not a kid you should know the purpose of the video & thread & why Pakistani are jumping up & down here

Well from this thread I can accumulate a progressive move from a Pakistani is being taken as a matter of insult by Indians. LOL who can accept peace from India look at their attitude towards a progressive statement. Indians are full of hate.

Well from this thread I can accumulate a progressive move from a Pakistani is being taken as a matter of insult by Indians. LOL who can accept peace from India look at their attitude towards a progressive statement. Indians are full of hate.

That boils down to each perspective which is interpreted as each sees fit.

Despite some differences, should people especially women should be threatened with rape in the face of trending rape capitalism all over India just because she happens to exercise her freedom of speech and expression which is her given rights in India?

People could have easily ignored her and she could have been forgotten chapter. Instead people made her important for the wrong reasons; threatening with rape only to boost the trend of rape capitalism.

That boils down to each perspective which is interpreted as each sees fit.

Despite some differences, should people especially women should be threatened with rape in the face of trending rape capitalism all over India just because she happens to exercise her freedom of speech and expression which is her given rights in India?

People could have easily ignored her and she could have been forgotten chapter. Instead people made her important for the wrong reasons; threatening with rape only to boost the trend of rape capitalism.
Do you really think raping a Sikh women in India is that easy. Do you really think those Hindus can rape her and you know what Sikh will do. have these Indians forgotten the Sikh riots so easily. Sikh community has an extensive support from Pakistan and have always seen Pakistan as a friend.

Do you really think raping a Sikh women in India is that easy. Do you really think those Hindus can rape her and you know what Sikh will do. have these Indians forgotten the Sikh riots so easily. Sikh community has an extensive support from Pakistan and have always seen Pakistan as a friend.

They don't discriminate when it comes to women. For them, women are women regardless of their races as long as they are women. There is the reason why India is reputed as rape capitalism of the world.

Back
Top Bottom