What's new

Evidence that Assad forces launched Chemical Attack

The US says it will attack Assad and his missiles force without UN approval, How would you response to that?

USA is of course superpower and nobody can stop them except american public themselves. However they will not be able to draw legitimacy this time from even their allies, it will be difficult to pull it off alone.

The U.S just provided an evidence that Alasad sunk Titanic... ignorant people will only believe that evidence... stupidity has no cure, stupid people will obey their masters... if USA said the earth was flat, members here will agree with them, because it's their masters and they are it's puppets...

I can easily see obvious sectarian angle in this.. not stupidity..

USA is of course superpower and nobody can stop them except american public themselves. However they will not be able to draw legitimacy this time from even their allies, it will be difficult to pull it off alone.

I can easily see obvious sectarian angle in this.. not stupidity..

Nothing to do with so-called "sectarian angle". KSA and Syria (Child-Murderer) were close before he started slaughtering fellow Arabs Muslim as non-Muslim. We cannot tolerate that. The Child-Murderer family and the Al-Saud are even INTERMARRIED.

But it is true that by relying on Mullahistan and involving HizbAlShaitan in the fight he turned the conflict into a sectarian conflict SOMEWHAT although that is not even the nature of this conflict.

It is brainwashed worshippers (extreme Ba'athist and Arab nationalist) of the Child-Murderer against the Syrian people.

Individuals such as this one below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqglEK2oI4A

Don't fall in the same trap. You should be more clever than that.

Unfortunately, as an American, I will held responsible by the members of this Forum for what my President does. I did not vote for Obama. He is a terrible President. He is a narcissist. This action against Syria, if it occurs, is 100% about him. He shot off his mouth about a "red line". Assad crossed it. So now Obama has to fire off several hundred million dollars worth of cruse missiles to save his own face. Any dead innocent Syrians that result are Obama's responsibility. If any occur, Obama is guilty of war crimes just a much as Assad may be. Assad is a Syrian problem. Assad's actions are the responsibility of the Syrian nation and people. The USA should not intervene in Syrian affairs. Period.

» Rebels Admit Responsibility for Chemical Weapons Attack'

Militants tell AP reporter they mishandled Saudi-supplied chemical weapons, causing accident

Paul Joseph Watson Infowars.com August 30, 2013

Syrian rebels in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta have admitted to Associated Press correspondent Dale Gavlak that they were responsible for last week’s chemical weapons incident which western powers have blamed on Bashar Al-Assad’s forces, revealing that the casualties were the result of an accident caused by rebels mishandling chemical weapons provided to them by Saudi Arabia. “From numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families….many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the (deadly) gas attack,”*writes Gavlak.*

Rebels told Gavlak that they were not properly trained on how to handle the chemical weapons or even told what they were. It appears as though the weapons were initially supposed to be given to the Al-Qaeda offshoot Jabhat al-Nusra.“We were very curious about these arms. And unfortunately, some of the fighters handled the weapons improperly and set off the explosions,” one militant named ‘J’ told Gavlak.His claims are echoed by another female fighter named ‘K’, who told Gavlak, “They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them. We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of an opposition rebel, also told Gavlak, “My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” describing them as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

The father names the Saudi militant who provided the weapons as Abu Ayesha.According to Abdel-Moneim, the weapons exploded inside a tunnel, killing 12 rebels.

“More than a dozen rebels interviewed reported that their salaries came from the Saudi government,” writes Gavlak.

If accurate, this story could completely derail the United States’ rush to attack Syria which has been founded on the “undeniable” justification that Assad was behind the chemical weapons attack.

Dale Gavlak’s credibility is very impressive. He has been a Middle East correspondent*for the Associated Press*for two decades and has also worked for National Public Radio (NPR) and written articles for BBC News.

The website on which the story*originally appeared*- Mint Press (which is currently down as a result of huge traffic it is attracting to the article) is a legitimate media organization based in Minnesota. The*Minnesota Post did a profile*on them last year.

Saudi Arabia’s alleged role in providing rebels, whom they have vehemently backed at every turn, with chemical weapons, is no surprise given the revelations earlier this week that the Saudis threatened Russia with terror attacks at next year’s Winter Olympics in Sochi unless they abandoned support for the Syrian President.

“I can give you a guarantee to protect the Winter Olympics next year. The Chechen groups that threaten the security of the games are controlled by us,” Prince Bandar allegedly told Vladimir Putin,*the Telegraph reports.

The Obama administration is set to present its intelligence findings today in an effort prove that Assad’s forces were behind last week’s attack, despite American officials*admitting to the New York Times*that there is no “smoking gun” that directly links President Assad to the attack.

US intelligence officials also*told the Associated Press*that the intelligence proving Assad’s culpability is “no slam dunk.”

As we reported earlier this week,*intercepted intelligence revealed that the Syrian Defense Ministry was making “panicked” phone calls to Syria’s chemical weapons department demanding answers in the hours after the attack, suggesting that it was not ordered by Assad’s forces.

Unfortunately, as an American, I will held responsible by the members of this Forum for what my President does. I did not vote for Obama. He is a terrible President. He is a narcissist. This action against Syria, if it occurs, is 100% about him. He shot off his mouth about a "red line". Assad crossed it. So now Obama has to fire off several hundred million dollars worth of cruse missiles to save his own face. Any dead innocent Syrians that result are Obama's responsibility. If any occur, Obama is guilty of war crimes just a much as Assad may be. Assad is a Syrian problem. Assad's actions are the responsibility of the Syrian nation and people. The USA should not intervene in Syrian affairs. Period.

oh so this is Obama's problem now? the American people silience and allowing Obama to send weapons to Alqaeda F$A is also the American people support terrorism...

oh so this is Obama's problem now? the American people silience and allowing Obama to send weapons to Alqaeda F$A is also the American people support terrorism...

American people have no control , both democrats and republicans have the same policy when it comes to war ... even the Massive Iraq protests did not do anything ....

American people have no control , both democrats and republicans have the same policy when it comes to war ... even the Massive Iraq protests did not do anything ....

and yet they believe in the joke called "Democracy"

I don't know why you people keep posting threads on evidence. We are gonna bomb the **** out of assad whether you like it or not anyway. And there's not a damn thing the world can do about it. If the iraq protests(the largest in human history) didn't stop an 11 year war. You think limited military strikes on syria are not gonna happen?

I don't know why you people keep posting threads on evidence. We are gonna bomb the **** out of assad whether you like it or not anyway. And there's not a damn thing the world can do about it. If the iraq protests(the largest in human history) didn't stop an 11 year war. You think limited military strikes on syria are not gonna happen?

Because there are hundreds of threads on your country bombing poor Pakistanis using unmanned drones for years and years resulting in the deaths of thousands of Pakistanis. Your country does not give two fcuks and are not going to stop bombing Pakistanis, but there's no harm discussing and highlighting it and demanding natural justice.

Why are you bothered? You don't care about opinions anyways right?

Because there are hundreds of threads on your country bombing poor Pakistanis using unmanned drones for years and years resulting in the deaths of thousands of Pakistanis. Your country does not give two fcuks and are not going to stop bombing Pakistanis, but there's no harm discussing and highlighting it and demanding natural justice.

And your gonna deliver justice indian. :laughcry: Your country can't handle china let alone us. It's true we never gave any fcuks and will never give any. Welcome to the real world. We are gonna bomb syria and there's nothing you can do about it. Not unless the whole world unites against us can anyone do anything about it.

Rueters had a poll a few days ago saying 9% of americans want to take action on Assad. Numerous congressmen have already come forward calling Obama's bluff and congress couldn't possibly approve of it with that much dissaproval amongst the public.

And your gonna deliver justice indian. :laughcry: Your country can't handle china let alone us. It's true we never gave any fcuks and will never give any. Welcome to the real world. We are gonna bomb syria and there's nothing you can do about it. Not unless the whole world unites against us can anyone do anything about it.

Keep bombing Pakistan and killing Pakistani civilians and keep hoping people dying in Pakistan will be shia too, mr racially profiled.

Keep bombing Pakistan and killing Pakistani civilians and keep hoping people dying in Pakistan will be shia too.

lol what. You talk like I'm some general of the us army. I'm joining the marines but i doubt I'll ever be a general. Am I killing civilians? no. Yes we kill civilians, but we watch out for mosques and collateral damage. The taliban are responsible for 90% of civilian casualties. Why would I hope for people dying. Especially my own kind. I was born here, but my parents are pakistani. Can't say I give 2 fcuks about pakistan or india though. Your both 3rd world shitholes to me. And why would you bring shia up. What do they have any involvement in our conversation.

8 year war you mean.

Get the **** back on battlefield 3.

Besides any retard here can become an American, it’s funny how you kids think your special for being "American" while it’s made up out of immigrants mainly from Europe and lately from 3rd world shitholes like what you just called our own country.

Back
Top Bottom