What's new

Ex Indian Puppet now sharing his true views, saying PM Modi is GAY 100%

I once saw two indian young men walking on street while holding hands in Agra.. are they really gay or just..very good friends? I am not sure indian society can be so tolerant to homosexuals..

I once saw two indian young men walking on street while holding hands in Agra.. are they really gay or just..very good friends? I am not sure indian society can be so tolerant to homosexuals..

friends do hold hands in India.. happens a lot..... Yes as for as i know homosexuality is tolerated to some extend in India,... or people like kdpReddy won't be here in pdf as well

friends do hold hands in India.. happens a lot..... Yes as for as i know homosexuality is tolerated to some extend in India,... or people like kdpReddy won't be here in pdf as well
I thought so.. thanks for clearing things up

highly intolerant for LGBT community

but problem will start when you are holding girl hand in public

holding hand men to men is pretty normal in Indian subcontinent

f*cking gay and rapist

btw that video guy, ex-RAW stooge is burning millions of Indian @$$es with his revelations lately

There is a strange problem with every Indian leader. Gandhi was having sexual relation with his nephews = ,Nehru died of aids was famous for sex with animals ,Moraji Desai used to drink his own urine Now modi is a gay For modi it is famous His father hit him in middle of legs during his childhood so His penis is not in regular working condition unable to have sex that's why he didnt got married

Back
Top Bottom