What's new

Exclusive pictures of PAF F-16 block 52 induction ceremony!

I don't want to talk about things that haven't happened yet. Because, whether you like it or not, US is not very reliable.

Umairp, that is the issue... only due to this issue ne US stuff don't get my vote. :angry:

Technically they are way ahead to India and Pakistan but they want us to dance on their tunes(in return). :angry:

that's y i advocate for self reliance. otherwise, u have to stare at others for help.:tup:

I wouldn't be surprised if the US of A placed kill switches which will make the F-16's roll over and play dead in case of a confrontation with India :rolleyes:

Dont be surprised and do not wonder.

It is a case of 100% surity ! those F-16 will not fly when USA or her interests are threatened.

PAF can kick it self in the rear for opting out of the Chinese avionics development deals.

:hitwall:

Would love to see the cockpit pictures, anybody got 'em?

Sure, here you go:

F-16C block 52+ advanced cockpit:

f266fd995e34beaab831506fecd6b415.jpg

F-16D block 52+ advanced rear seat cockpit:

Awsome cockpit forsure ! love it...

Dont be surprised and do not wonder.

It is a case of 100% surity ! those F-16 will not fly when USA or her interests are threatened.

PAF can kick it self in the rear for opting out of the Chinese avionics development deals.

:hitwall:

if that was a case, i dont think the military leadership to be dumb enough to opt for this deal!! i guess all these thoughts emerge from the anti US mentality and are more of a fiction then a practical approach. however saying all this, i agree that opting for US equipment is a big folly and wish that these F16 are the last package of Pak-US military relations. it must be a big NO to US military hardware!

regards!

Umairp, that is the issue... only due to this issue ne US stuff don't get my vote. :angry:

Technically they are way ahead to India and Pakistan but they want us to dance on their tunes(in return). :angry:

that's y i advocate for self reliance. otherwise, u have to stare at others for help.:tup:
novice09 i agree with you on that ..really they do.with every one except israel..

MashAllah its really nice !!!

We are still waiting for our plane !! :(

Shame on New Airforce offical... NO CREDIT for Tanvir Mehmood. Tanvir Mehmood is the father of this DEAL!

Sanction fear aside the F16 is a beauty well ahead of its time in design. Cant believe its 25 year old design.

Euro canards have only just caught up.

F16 is easily the best fighter in PAF by a long way.

Assalam-o-Alaikum,
Bro Owais Usmani thanks for sharing these beautiful pic of this beautiful bird...

Can any of the senior memeber please elaborate.. What is the major difference between F-16 Block 52+ and F-16 Block 60 or F-16IN...

Regards,

Sunny

PAF is getting these 18 birds along with Targeting pods & JDAMS or...............?

Regards,
Sunny

Back
Top Bottom