What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not talk about 26/11 here, when something much bigger is happening today, which will have profound effects on the foreseeable future of the region, unless Pakistan is devising a plan to resist it.

For you guys even 9/11 was an inside job, wasn't it?

Lets seee... it took a plane to bring down WTC-1 and 2 on its foot prints while it took just small fire to bring down WTC-7. Remind me that you are not talking about a hollywood bollywood film action?

Army chief is V.K. Singh,
and he is also roaming freely in India...:)

clap.gif

there is huge difference b/w them

My heart goes out to all the innocent people who suffered in these bombs.

But just to start another theory
maybe it is done by CIA as it would serve them well to pressurize pakistan from the east.

Pressure Pak from east my foot...US wants your troops in west...if pressure comes from east you will move you troops to east from western border...even a kingergarden kid can tell that US won't like it...Stop the bloody conspiracies...

Dude...read the post properly...how many more blast before you think we can conclude that civilian govt. is not able to control things??? How long we will remain reactive than preventive?? Mumbai is a prime target...tell me what all govt. have done to improve intelligence there in last 3 years??? Tell me what all has been done to ensure our police is well equipped??? NSG base in mumbai is not going to prevent terror attack...

do you know that the response time has improved . intelligence is shared better. a lot of the improvements are not seen . .
and what is it you want ? a military government?

“With Ilyas Kashmiri’s immense expertise on Indian operations, he stunned the Al-Qaeda leaders with the suggestion that expanding the war theatre was the only way to overcome the present impasse. He presented the suggestion of conducting such a massive operation in India as would bring India and Pakistan to war and with that all proposed operations against Al-Qaeda would be brought to a grinding halt. Al-Qaeda excitedly approved the attack-India proposal.”

“Ilyas Kashmiri then handed over the plan to a very able former army major Haroon Ashik, who was also a former LeT commander who was still very close with the LeT chiefs Zakiur Rahman Lakhvi and Abu Hamza. Haroon knew about a plan by Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) that had been in the pipelines for several months with the official policy to drop it as it was to have been a low-profile routine proxy operation in India through LeT.”

“The former army major, with the help of Ilyas Kashmiri’s men in India, hijacked the ISI plan and turned it into the devastating attacks that shook Mumbai onNovember 26, 2008 and brought Pakistan and India to the brink of a war (a detailed account of this is presented in the next chapters). “
Source:Syed Saleem Shahzad

I do believe that it is possible that the new replacement for Illyas Kashmiri may have done this to show his homecoming and derail Indo-Pak peace talks where Pakistan has showed increasing understanding to talk about terrorism and coordinate with India to make the subcontinent safer

do you know that the response time has improved . intelligence is shared better. a lot of the improvements are not seen . .and what is it you want ? a military government?

Intelligence is shared better???? Is this better intelligence sharing???? Response time is better???? Do you even know what is a good response time???? b/w based on what data you are claiming that response time is better????

Yes if the civilian govt. cannot take care of the citizens than i don't mind a military govt....People who are dying are fellow Indians and they had equal right to live the way you and mine have...Why should they die because some inept govt???

Obama condemns Mumbai attack, promises support.
Obama condemns Mumbai attack, promises support - The Times of India

WASHINGTON: US President Barack Obama led a strong American condemnation of yet another terrorist attack on Mumbai, saying "India is a close friend and partner of the United States" and "we will offer support to India's efforts to bring the perpetrators of these terrible crimes to justice.''
In a statement released by the White House, Obama recalled his trip to Mumbai last November when, he said, "I saw firsthand the strength and resilience of the Indian people, and I have no doubt that the India will overcome these deplorable terrorist attacks."
"I strongly condemn the outrageous attacks in Mumbai, and my thoughts and prayers are with the wounded and those who have lost loved ones. The US government continues to monitor the situation, including the safety and security of our citizens," Obama said.
The Obama statement comes even as the Ahmed Shuja Pasha, chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI, accused of masterminding the last major terrorist attack on Mumbai on 26/11 and informally regarded by the US government as a terrorism sponsor, arrived in Washington DC for talks..

Dawn headlines : Triple “terrorist” blasts kill at least 20 in Mumbai. Why the quotes around the word terrorist?

R.I.P ............
i dont wanna jump to the conclusion but i can smell somthinllg fishy here.
may be another............
or some third party involed (CIA) for more pressure on pakistan.
but the timing is very very important.

The Obama statement comes even as the Ahmed Shuja Pasha, chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI, accused of masterminding the last major terrorist attack on Mumbai on 26/11 and informally regarded by the US government as a terrorism sponsor, arrived in Washington DC for talks..

What does this have to do with the current situation.

Just another example of cheap and third class reporting from the indian media :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom