What's new

Explosions in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark my word LeT and JdU are involved.... If they are NOT then I will not post in this forum again and I'll shave my head.

You can call the forensic team back then as your crystal ball knows all.

Everyone needs to calm down here and stop jumping the gun before even getting to know the facts and latest developments. A cool head is what is needed from our side right now.

because after 1 hour of blast indians start blaming pakistan ISI and GOP .

Indians here are trying to speculate the source of the attack. Most sensible Indians are suggesting that we don't do that until the outcome of the investigations. A few Indians who are understandably angry with this attack are venting their anger against ISI since allegations against that agency did surface in past attacks. So with LeT. For you to step in with mocking remarks about an India-Pakistan war is immature of you and insensitive about what happened in Mumbai. This thread is discussion about the current blasts in Mumbai. If you wish to play internet war games relating to India and Pakistan, please choose another thread or go out to your local kiddies store and buy a war game

I am expecting such kind of thing before few days... when PAKISTAN and US head to head ....

This kind of this will happen when SUPER POWERS lost the war and frustrate from others..

The problem is... FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY... you guys have seen fight between ARMY VS ARMY... Air force VS Air force.... Navy VS Navy.. but never seen SPY AGENCY VS SPY AGENCY... yes!

First time whole world see even Military brass even sitting behind of USA and PAKISTAN and watch both countries Agencies Fighting HEAD to HEAD like helllllllll

"C I A VS I S I"

US want to show some progress in Afghanistan after all ... lost the war in Afghanistan... majority of US people want to RE-OPEN 911 Commission and half of population is damn against this NON OBJECTIVE WAR!!!

US want to show something (in favor) to their citizen and the last option before exit is to blame PAKISTAN

I even told many of my friends while discussing the situation of South Asia that you will see some bad scene will happen in upcoming days in INDIA and US want damn conflict between PAKISTAN AND INDIA that is the only way Pakistan might be move some military to the Eastern border after US will have opportunity to convince world that PAKISTAN Western border now FREE... now... we have problem from FATA N.Wazirstan ... we need BOOT STEP inside PAKISTAN territory by our military to finish so called this Cartoon network game "WAR ON TERROR".

In upcoming days such kind of blast and problems will start in INDIA as well because AGAIN ANOTHER SUPR DUPER POWER LOST THE WAR... NOW YOU WILL SEE DAMN TROUBLE IN THIS ASIA!

at Last What ever it is... Either people died in INDIA, PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN... all are innocent... just because of US in this region...

i don't think we should blame any one before the investigations are over . even the CM has refused to comment . i think he is in a better place to judge then us . so stop blaming others without proof guys . lets wait for the investigation is complete.

I am expecting such kind of thing before few days... when PAKISTAN and US head to head ....

This kind of this will happen when SUPER POWERS lost the war and frustrate from others..

The problem is... FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY... you guys have seen fight between ARMY VS ARMY... Air force VS Air force.... Navy VS Navy.. but never seen SPY AGENCY VS SPY AGENCY... yes!

First time whole world see even Military brass even sitting behind of USA and PAKISTAN and watch both countries Agencies Fighting HEAD to HEAD like helllllllll

"C I A VS I S I"

US want to show some progress in Afghanistan after all ... lost the war in Afghanistan... majority of US people want to RE-OPEN 911 Commission and half of population is damn against this NON OBJECTIVE WAR!!!

US WANT SOME TO SHOW SOMETHING TO THEIR PEOPLE and LAST option before exit is to blame over PAKISTAN

I even told many of my friends while discussing the situation of South Asia that you will see some bad scene will happen in upcoming days in INDIA and US want damn conflict between PAKISTAN AND INDIA that is the only way Pakistan might be move some military to the Eastern border after US will have opportunity to convince world that PAKISTAN Western border now FREE... now... we have problem from FATA N.Wazirstan ... we need BOOT STEP inside PAKISTAN territory by our military to finish so called this Cartoon network game "WAR ON TERROR".

In upcoming days such kind of blast and problems will start in INDIA as well because AGAIN ANOTHER SUPR DUPER POWER LOST THE WAR... NOW YOU WILL SEE DAMN TROUBLE IN THIS ASIA!

at Last What ever it is... Either people died in INDIA, PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN... all are innocent... just because of US in this region... and totally destablizing whole region....

Hey, cool story. Thanks.

Zee news is saying that today is ajmal kasab's birthday!!!!!!!!!
Terrorists are some how honouring him

Pathetic

all Indian members pls comedown

we all know we dont need to do anything they will getting down by there own mans

India has some of the world's most pathetic media organizations! Really! :angry:

This is pathetic action by some retards. Hope the investigation is completed soon and the perpetrators are punished accordingly.

"C I A VS I S I"

US want to show something (in favor) to their citizen and the last option before exit is to blame PAKISTAN

at Last What ever it is... Either people died in INDIA, PAKISTAN, AFGHANISTAN... all are innocent... just because of US in this region...

crystal_ball.jpg

ohh first time on live forum we have no right to write .where was this attitude when bombs blast in pakistan ?.why every day you guys post threads for pakistani hindus?

I didnt say that you dont have right to write but you shouldn't be writing things which are not correct. if you have correct sources yes you can if not please don't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom