What's new

[EXPOSED]: Hindu Groups Fuel Hatred of Muslims and Pakistan in United Kingdom

Hindutva in the UK are going to make the lives of Pakistani-British hell... Just like they are doing for the Muslims in India.

Be warned.
British Pakistanis will decimate them easily. They hindutva sub-humans have to rely on someone else to do their bidding, in a direct conflict British Pakistanis will thrash them easily.

Nice to find our friends catching up with our positions on Hindutva, the Sangh Parivar, the RSS, the BJP and their policies.

Better late than never.

Notice that bigots outside India match the rhetoric, while bigots inside India provide the muscle.
Unfortunate that you are providing credibility to this clown.

Hindus by default hate muslims and islam. Even the liberal and secular types.
You know nothing about this.
He isn't wrong though
That's not true, Areesh. Bear with me and read my responses below.
Only thing that connects and unites hindus is hatred for muslims and Pakistan
I have MANY Hindu friends, some of them members of PDF, and I can safely tell you that hatred for Muslims is not something anybody who is a friend of mine can believe in, and remain a friend of mine. It is also nothing that I can believe in and remain their friend.

About Pakistan.

You have been reading my posts for 12 years now. Can you look me in the eye and say that I hate Pakistan? Oppose your government's policies, yes, oppose your military on many matters relating to the armed conflicts between us, but without being discourteous or impolite, or mocking any soldier's or civilian's death, yes. But hating Pakistan?
Even their gods don't unite them considering they have millions of them
Let me explain.

Most people united behind one of perhaps half a dozen gods or goddesses. A Vaishnav prays to Vishnu, but he or she does not, except for some nuts, hate others; a Saivite pray to Siva; a Shakta, like me, prays to the goddess (I don't, but I belong to that following). There are a few more, like those who pray to Ganesh (mainly those from the west) and to Kartik (from the south, where they call him Murugan). They are united in prayer, but for their own sectarian god.

I am glad you mentioned that Hindus are not united; that makes it clear that they do not unite in hating anybody either.

Peace, and stop pretending that you hate us all. I don't feel that way about you, not at all.

He isn't wrong though

Only thing that connects and unites hindus is hatred for muslims and Pakistan

Even their gods don't unite them considering they have millions of them

Hindus maybe indifferent to the plight of Muslims, but hate is a very strong emotion. Upper castes are indifferent to the plight of lower castes, rich are indifferent to the plight of poor. Unfortunately that's how most societies are.

Hindus are a very divided lot, but may unite when they feel their religion is under assault, and sometimes not even then. If we were so full of hate, we wouldn't have waited 70 odd years to get extremists in government. The NDA got 43% of the vote in last election. Out of these 43% not all support extremism. Some vote for the BJP because they feel that other parties indulge in minority appeasement. Some vote for the BJP because they hate the Congress, and hate the communists even more. Some vote for the BJP because they thought MMS government was remote controlled by a dynasty.

I am sure all these grey areas exist in Pakistani politics also. Yes, in all this, the Muslims get a raw deal. But to say that this government has been elected out of hate for Muslims is stretching it. If their vote share slides by 5-6% in the elections, they might just lose power and we will all hail it as a great defeat of communalism, whereas that too will be stretching it because electoral arithmetic is very unforgiving

Most of the elite Hindus naturally dislike Islam and Muslims, owing to a very peculiar reading of the medieval history, and its inadvertent impact on their collective psyche; but "hatred" perhaps is a very intense word, for that emotion.

Most of the elite Hindus naturally dislike Islam and Muslims, owing to a very peculiar reading of the medieval history, and its inadvertent impact on their collective psyche; but "hatred" perhaps is a very intense word, for that emotion.

Sir jee please define elite. Do you mean the rich, the well educated, the wise, the sophisticated (real or pretentious), well connected? These are often used interchangeably by those who don't consider themselves to be elite.

Many elites are agnostic or non-religious and couldn't care less about most religions. The right wing accuses Hindu elite of pandering to Muslims. Many upper castes, by virtue of having access to better education are open minded and can see through fundamentalist tendencies. It is no surprise that many journalists and thinkers in the media who dislike Hindu extremism are caste Brahmins.

You know nothing about this.

That's not true, Areesh. Bear with me and read my responses below.

I have MANY Hindu friends, some of them members of PDF, and I can safely tell you that hatred for Muslims is not something anybody who is a friend of mine can believe in, and remain a friend of mine. It is also nothing that I can believe in and remain their friend.

Just like Hindus as a nation are not homogenous same is the case with their hatred for Muslims

Some are outright genocidal just like that Yogi who was giving genocidal speeches few weeks ago. The likes of him don't care what the world thinks while they are committing genocide

Some are genocidal but are also apprehensive about the negative perception it would bring about them

Some are not in favor of genocide. They are happy with periodic pogroms like that in Gujarat 2002

Some don't want pogroms but want to keep muslims in their "place"

Some just want Hindus to keep ruling the way they ruled under Congress with giving some small token perks to muslims to look good

So there is no one homogenous form of hatred that exists among Hindus for muslims. There are various kinds of it

but all in all these hindus work in tandem to keep the cycle of oppression going without any hindrance

Your friends might fall in anyone of these categories or they might have their own new category but that is the reality of hindu society today

But hating Pakistan?

Yup

Lets assume Pakistan officially accepts India's occupation of Kashmir. Stops meddling inside India in anyways. The hatred for Pakistan won't end. After all Pakistan is muslim too and founded on Islam. An epitome of all evils. Here again hatred won't be homogenous. Some might want to remove Pakistan completely wiped away from the world map. Some might like it in existence but completely weak and completely relied on India

This is the situation of hindu society and in fact always. The situation is just more exposed today thanks to internet and social media

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom