What's new

India's 'Solo' Host ICC Worldcup 2023 Fully exposed Postmortem Report | The Game marred with Politics, Mismanagement, No-visas, Tempered pitches, Bias

Valid point, but I am not sure. We are so depressed with the Indian loss that never bothered to figure out which prime player was not invited.

Yes loss like that for any country is depressing with all home conditions, but thats how life it, which is ok but humiliating MS Dhoni and Kapil Dev due to politics is very very bad. Imagine why almost 90% in the world countries hate India, simple due to the image it has projected and keep projecting its core issues, psyche, fakeness and such controversies.

Don't call this agenda, when in clear everybody knows Rajneeti should not be brought in sports, it has no link. Period.

Is this sports or Rajneeti?!

You are making excuses. The World Cup went on smoothly. There are no politics for MSD or Kapil Dev, find me which political party they belong to. None, what politics are you talking about?

(Now) YouTubers like Ravish Kumar have an agenda and their own politics to snap at the BJP. They can find controversy when nothing exists.

Don't call this agenda, when in clear everybody knows Rajneeti should not be brought in sports, it has no link. Period.

Is this sports or Rajneeti?!
Yeah, keep coping. You still haven't figured out what political party MSD or Kapil Dev belongs to. You are just blabbering whatever based on some Indian leftist cope. Day of life of an average Pak troll.

let's see when is David Lloyd announced being enemy of state ...

voices raised, they always does when you do the shit in the middle of the road ...

"Modi appeared as though he might burst into tears"
After winning ten matches with clear cut superiority there is nothing much to say .pakistan lost badly so they proved what they are .

Forget visa to pakistanis , do you want riots in stadium ?

Pakistani chinese agents like Ravish, Ajit Anzum, Arfa Kanam , Ashok panday, Swara Bhaskar , Abhisar Sharma , are doing propaganda against hindus of India , let us win and make next govt in 2024 then we will see these ISI agents .
These are the risks and responsibilities countries take on when hosting a major sporting event...if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

These are the risks and responsibilities countries take on when hosting a major sporting event...if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!
only pakistanis are complaining and crying because they were no where in the picture , even Afghanistan played better . Everything was of international standards .

No, regular Pakistanis and their citizens are just like us. I disagree with your view.
you may wanna rethink that ,try saying that to any of the members here, they think of themselves as a superior race.

only pakistanis are complaining and crying because they were no where in the picture , even Afghanistan played better . Everything was of international standards .
the crowd management and event management wasn't of a good standard tho

Never watched a single game this world cup, cricket has been boring for me past 10-15 years. Maybe only during Ashes I watch with some interest.
What to me makes cricket the most unique sports is the complete lack of atmosphere in comparison to other team sports like football. The Indian crowd is even more pathetic. Does any IPL team have any songs that their supports sing? I think not. religious slogans during matches, how more stupid one can get. No wonder it's not such a popular game. After I watch football, cricket sounds like an apology letter from the sports ministry.
On top of that complicated rule, is there any other sports that relies on computer programs and algorithms to decide games (Duckworth Lewis)? It's just a pathetic game played by bunch of unsporting, fat people. I think can't believe fat unfit players Chris gayle, Ranatunga, Inzamam-ul-Haq, David Boon, Rishabh Pant are considered top players in the game. If you compare these to an average football player, they don't even look like sportsman. Some of the players don't seem like can even do a proper sprint.

Till the time cricket can make an atmosphere like this, it's just a glorified game for the unfit.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom