What's new

India's 'Solo' Host ICC Worldcup 2023 Fully exposed Postmortem Report | The Game marred with Politics, Mismanagement, No-visas, Tempered pitches, Bias

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Must Watch : India's 'Solo' Host ICC World-cup 2023 full Exposed postmortem Report | The Game marred with Politics, Mismanagement, No-visas, Tempered pitches, Bias decisions, Umpiring issues, selected grounds for Indian Team | Unwelcoming behavior of Indians towards over-seas fans, Tickets issues in Pakistan vs India Match. Should India 'Host' another Worldcup ever?

Without even going to the management of World cup, non issuance of visa to Pakistani citizens is one of the worst decisions by GOI. I can not understand which smart idiotic policy maker within GOI planned such a policy where one of largest cricket loving fans after India, are denied visas to see a world cup match in India.

Rest of the issues that are raised in this video is mixed with reality and targeted political agenda.So it can be used for political consumption by anti BJP parties in India but that are not really issues at all for us

Without even going to the management of World cup, non issuance of visa to Pakistani citizens is one of the worst decisions by GOI. I can not understand which smart idiotic policy maker within GOI planned such a policy where one of largest cricket loving fans after India, are denied visas to see a world cup match in India.

Rest of the issues that are raised in this video is mixed with reality and targeted political agenda.So it can be used for political consumption by anti BJP parties in India but that are not really issues at all for us

Why was MS Dhoni and Kapil Dev not invited and humiliated infront of millions of fans of Cricket?

Why was MS Dhoni and Kapil Dev not invited and humiliated infront of millions of fans of Cricket?
Kapil Dev and MS Dhoni need no special invitation. They are legends they can participate on their own accord and will always get special VIP seats when they do so.
Only dignitaries are invited to the match. Kapil Dev or MSD don't hold any positions, Olympians like Neeraj Chopra went to the event without much fanfare and enjoyed the game.

Kapil Dev and MS Dhoni need no special invitation. They are legends they can participate on their own accord and will always get special VIP seats when they do so.
Only dignitaries are invited to the match. Kapil Dev or MSD don't hold any positions, Olympians like Neeraj Chopra went to the event without much fanfare and enjoyed the game.

When all Worldcup captains were invited except who actually could not come is Imran Khan who is in jail, should be present for the ceremony, pathetic due to Politics MS Dhoni and Kapil Dev were humiliated like this.

When all Worldcup captains were invited except who actually could not come is Imran Khan who is in jail, should be present for the ceremony, pathetic due to Politics MS Dhoni and Kapil Dev were humiliated like this.
You are making excuses. The World Cup went on smoothly. There are no politics for MSD or Kapil Dev, find me which political party they belong to. None, what politics are you talking about?

(Now) YouTubers like Ravish Kumar have an agenda and their own politics to snap at the BJP. They can find controversy when nothing exists.

Forget visa to pakistanis , do you want riots in stadium ?

Must Watch : India's 'Solo' Host ICC World-cup 2023 full Exposed postmortem Report | The Game marred with Politics, Mismanagement, No-visas, Tempered pitches, Bias decisions, Umpiring issues, selected grounds for Indian Team | Unwelcoming behavior of Indians towards over-seas fans, Tickets issues in Pakistan vs India Match. Should India 'Host' another Worldcup ever?

Pakistani chinese agents like Ravish, Ajit Anzum, Arfa Kanam , Ashok panday, Swara Bhaskar , Abhisar Sharma , are doing propaganda against hindus of India , let us win and make next govt in 2024 then we will see these ISI agents .

Last edited:
Forget visa to pakistanis , do you want riots in stadium ?

Pakistani chinese agents like Ravish, Ajit Anzum, Arfa Kanam , Ashok panday, Swara Bhaskar , Abhisar Sharma , are doing propaganda against hindus of India , let us win and make next govt in 2024 then we will see these ISI agents .

No, regular Pakistanis and their citizens are just like us. I disagree with your view.

No, regular Pakistanis and their citizens are just like us. I disagree with your view.
Exactly... Sports should remain sports and there should be sportsmanship spirit at every level. Unfortunately, since last decade India has politicized sports.

excellent, vlog, hat's off to this person. points he raised will either bring you down or will raise.

it's up to you, there is nothing to get offended from this video, i am addressing Indian posters here.

rather you need to listen to him very carefully and think over it.

he really left you with a thought provoking concept of how a nation should behave.

otherwise moral disaster is the thing this world is watching in India.

With regular pakistani few irregular were expected , do not forget what happened in 26/11 bombay ?Hindus are under attack from all sides .

excellent, vlog, hat's off to this person. points he raised will either bring you down or will raise.

it's up to you, there is nothing to get offended from this video, i am addressing Indian posters here.

he really left you with a thought provoking concept of how a nation should behave.

They are agenda driven anti Hindu journalists who are funded from china, pakistan , and other lobbies funded by leftards Islamists like George Soros .

They are agenda driven anti Hindu journalists who are funded from china, pakistan , and other lobbies funded by leftards Islamic like George Soros .

Last edited:
With regular pakistani few irregular were expected , do not forget what happened in 26/11 bombay ?Hindus are under attack from all sides .

They are agenda driven anti Hindu journalists who are funded from china, pakistan , and other lobbies funded by leftards Islamists like George Soros .

They are agenda driven anti Hindu journalists who are funded from china, pakistan , and other lobbies funded by leftards Islamic like George Soros .

someone is so naive that he can't see the ground realities, whatever vlogger said was based on facts that were seen during WC and were reported.

we have people here who also think same way because they think they are the wisest of the society hence. they cannot study or do some research, we call they ignorant and an ignorant cannot be addressed. otherwise they will prove you ignorant instead (in his drain pipe thinking)

i was expecting it ...

someone is so naive that he can't see the ground realities, whatever vlogger said was based on facts that were seen during WC and were reported.

we have people here who also think same way because they think they are the wisest of the society hence. they cannot study or do some research, we call they ignorant and an ignorant cannot be addressed. otherwise they will prove you ignorant instead (in his drain pipe thinking)

i was expecting it ...
I know them from last 20 years , they are anti hindu pro pakistan youtubers .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom