What's new

Extraterrestrial Etiquette: How Should Humanity Interact with Alien Life?

I am listening....go on

(But the joke should not be crude like the one you made yesterday....okayyy??
icon_evil.gif
........)

Okay, the Joke goes on like this.

"It is 2050 AD. The world has got united and it has one single president. The President along with his entourage goes to visit Mars Govt. On visiting their scientific progress, the Martian President shows our president their reproduction method. He just switched on some device and after few minutes a martian baby is born at the end of the machine. Then he asked Earth's President about their method. Earth's president looked around and fortunately there was a married young couple in his entourage.

Earth's President ordered them to perform. After it was over, the Martian President asked "Where is the baby?". He was surprised when he was told that the baby will arrive after nine months. Then he turned to Earth's President and said "If the baby will be due after nine months, why the hell they were speeding up to finish the act?"...

@kurup , @Srinivas

"It is 2050 AD. The world has got united and it has one single president. The President along with his entourage goes to visit Mars Govt. On visiting their scientific progress, the Martian President shows our president their reproduction method. He just switched on some device and after few minutes a martian baby is born at the end of the machine. Then he asked Earth's President about their method. Earth's president looked around and fortunately there was a married young couple in his entourage.

Earth's President ordered them to perform. After it was over, the Martian President asked "Where is the baby?". He was surprised when he was told that the baby will arrive after nine months. Then he turned to Earth's President and said "If the baby will be due after nine months, why the hell they were speeding up to finish the act?"...

@kurup , @Srinivas

Martian way seem boring ....... :P

@kurup , @Srinivas

The advantage is there is no gurantee of production in 9 months...so you know how looong you can go on...@Srinivas was right..martian way was boring...:lol:

by exterminating them so tat we can exploit their resources

The advantage is there is no gurantee of production in 9 months...so you know how looong you can go on...@Srinivas was right..martian way was boring...:lol:
Eita UCE Burla re padhuthila bele, gote puruna bahi exhibition ru kinithili "World's 1000 dirty jokes". Sei tharu mane padigala!!

Arreey srinivas i had deleted that post of mine because i didnt want to show PDFites that side of me.....lol.

Last edited:
Eita UCE Burla re padhuthila bele, gote puruna bahi exhibition ru kinithili "World's 1000 dirty jokes". Sei tharu mane padigala!!

aau bahi purana ku joke bi puruna...Sabuthu khatara joke kebala joke bahire mile:lol:....

When they come we send a Soyuz with nukes, just enough to force them to crash land and then we requisition the technology!

wk6-2_zpsa78e2e15.jpg

aau bahi purana ku joke bi puruna...Sabuthu khatara joke kebala joke bahire mile:lol:....

Kana Kariba, Puruna loka, puruna joke!! Tathapi mane achi. Au se desert warrior kuade gala? IDF re soumya hei buluchi. Aji paper re baharichi "Ama UCE ru jane Mars mission re important role paichi". 
When they come we send a Soyuz with nukes, just enough to force them to crash land and then we requisition the technology!

wk6-2_zpsa78e2e15.jpg

I think nuke can also back fire on us. How about using Briney Spears songs or any other singers songs from your country (you can tell that only) or I know some of our singers whose song can drive away Aliens...

Just yesterday on the way back from college at an intersection I overtook a PMT bus and cut in front of him to get the front spot for the lights. There was this man who was crossing across to the median who was taken by surprise and for a moment transfixed in the glare of my headlight. Then he jumped to the side (no need, because my disc brakes were more than adequate and everything was in control - but he was scared) and next thing I know he has spit on my visor! Man I was livid. I stopped the bike in front of the bus, chased that guy, and ache se kaan ke neeche usse ek bajaya khannnn jarke. I felt bad afterwards at my hostel because he was a middle aged guy, but seriously man, what is this thookne ka rivaj? Disgusting!

Just yesterday on the way back from college at an intersection I overtook a PMT bus and cut in front of him to get the front spot for the lights. There was this man who was crossing across to the median who was taken by surprise and for a moment transfixed in the glare of my headlight. Then he jumped to the side (no need, because my disc brakes were more than adequate and everything was in control - but he was scared) and next thing I know he has spit on my visor! Man I was livid. I stopped the bike in front of the bus, chased that guy, and ache se kaan ke neeche usse ek bajaya khannnn jarke. I felt bad afterwards at my hostel because he was a middle aged guy, but seriously man, what is this thookne ka rivaj? Disgusting!

venting out on an ET thread????
:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom