What's new

Extraterrestrial Etiquette: How Should Humanity Interact with Alien Life?

got it!!!!
had completely forgotten about it.

But I should not have raised my hand on a buzurg. I am feeling bad about that. Like Navjot Singh Sidhu, I could have by mistake killed the man (I have a very heavy hand). :(

But I should not have raised my hand on a buzurg. I am feeling bad about that. Like Navjot Singh Sidhu, I could have by mistake killed the man (I have a very heavy hand). :(

See what you did was wrong.But what that man did was equally wrong.So you dont really have to feel this guilty.But yes you should not repeat it again.Next time dont act on an impulse.

Now enough of free gyaan.Next time i'll charge you for consultation....lol.

off topic:
There's a spelling mistake in your signature."Hindvi".....

chick????
rant.gif
:...............use more respectful words like girl...woman..lady.

Indian- Yess...very Indian.

Coffee-
confused2.gif
...ahem ahem....sorry i like Tea.

If you are a girl, I'll have to wait. Woman is fine. Lady? Well, all ladies are women. Not all women are ladies though.

Tea is ok. I'll have a coffee and you can have tea. We can continue this discussion like civilized people over cups of our favorite brew.

If on the other hand you are a hairy dude, I hope you are as grossed out as I would be.

Kana Kariba, Puruna loka, puruna joke!! Tathapi mane achi. Au se desert warrior kuade gala? IDF re soumya hei buluchi. Aji paper re baharichi "Ama UCE ru jane Mars mission re important role paichi". 

I think nuke can also back fire on us. How about using Briney Spears songs or any other singers songs from your country (you can tell that only) or I know some of our singers whose song can drive away Aliens...

UCE gote bhala college..Congrats to that lucky fellow..Soumya gaan ku jaichi Diwali re.

why does it sound threatening??

Why would you feel threatened by a guy taking you out for a cup of tea?

Hmmm....i fire atleast one member on daily basis for calling me a dude.Last it was desertfighter.
Now like you drive your bike,i drive my little car.I am NOT one of the best drivers but i make sure i dont scare the pedestrians.You scared him by your own confession and he reacted the way he did.I think you should not let this incident affect you so much.I am not taking you on a guilt trip but mistakes happen...and to err is very human.
consoler%20smiley.gif

BTW I am senior to you,you're still a student and i am already working.

And when are you correcting your signature??? "hindvi"??

How old are you. If under 29, I am ok. Age is all in the mind anyways. And I like older women.

why not??
It came out of the blue.

8-)

Is there some rule on PDF against a guy trying his luck? Respectfully of course.

Since you are earning and my pop is my source of income, I'll even let you pay.

:coffee:

.It will be like taking you out on a free treat.Sorry not at my expense and i am very parsimonious.

No problem, I will pay then. I'll even pick you up (from home or work). Just let me know when and where.

I cant see your location on my mobile but i am guessing you're in India.
Sooooo you'll have to take a visaaa to pick me up.:p:
And RSS supporters dont get visa easily to this country.

Accha you're working abroad? Ok you miss out then.

P.S. I am not an RSS supporter. I am a card carrying swayamsevak.

Ohhhwww....i pity RSS that they wont get a swayamsevika like me.:flirt:

BTW why are only men allowed in RSS??:azn:

Actually to rise in the RSS you cannot be married either. Its ok for foot soldiers though.

Ohhhhhhhhh
thinking smiley.gif

That must be the reason Namo is a bachelor...ahem ahem.

Btw this thread is headed in a completely tangential direction.

Modi ji, Gadkari ji, Rajnath ji, Advani ji, all of them.

I am not planning on joining them. So how about joining me for coffee? We can take it offline and save the thread. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom