What's new

Faisla Awaam Ka (Exclusive from Rawalpindi PTI vs PMLN) – 12th April 2013

Aje khitee. I just got back from Pakistan and been to most of Punjab. PML.N is in trouble.... PTI has given tickets to ppl in KP since PTI is strong in KP. PPP has given ticket in Sindh since they are strong in SINDH or atleast they used too :) But why PML.N is afraid of giving ticket to ppl in Lahore were they are strong ??? They are waiting for PTI...

so according to this street survey of the show NA 56

about 59 people supported PTI

29 people supported PMLN

and 01 person supported PPP

hanif abbasi drug dealer tou giya... even in Lahore people have started to say major upsets coming from Lahore as well... I am pretty sure PTI will clean sweep Punjab... inshAllah... :pakistan:

ANd anchor said KUCH NAWAZ SHARIF AND KUCH IMRAN KHAN... thats atleast 4th show i am watching were most ppl say they will vote PTI but anchors for some strange reason trys to change facts....

PTI members are very active to get there family members , friends etc to vote for PTI. Pure junoon cant be beaten.

29 people supported PMLN

hanif abbasi drug dealer tou giya... even in Lahore people have started to say major upsets coming from Lahore as well... I am pretty sure PTI will clean sweep Punjab... inshAllah... :pakistan:

It certainly looks like it. The people have realized that Noon League and PPP are essentially of the same stock, they both are political family mafias. Most of the Noon League supporters are those whom have received patronage by Shariff family in the form of contracts, money, jobs or rickshaws.

Just Wait For Election Results, Its All Written Drama, Zardari League, Nawaz Leauge Will Get The Most Seats Bt Will Nt Able To Make Govt?
They Also Will Cry Out Dhandli, Than Wht You Guys Going to do?:rofl::wave:
This ***** Is On Of paid Journalists, Who Often go To Dance Parties In Usa Embsy, With Black American Marriens Ridding Them? Lol:tup:;)

Atleast 2-3 programs in the same constituency where ppl favoured Pmln never got posted :P

Man there is lot more to come, people are going door to door to convince people, small corner meetings are held at union council level, mini jalsa are going to be held in PP level and then jalsa's at NA level in each constituency, all this is going to kick start from this sunday under Tabdeeli Rzakar program..

I've convinced at least 50 people to vote for PTI in my constituency, that too on my own without official start of TR campaign.
We are inching forward towards Naya Pakistan.. :pakistan:

Because in them majority supported Pmln :omghaha::omghaha:

18505274.jpg

29 people supported PMLN

still 01 support PPP?:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom