What's new

Faisla Awaam Ka (Exclusive from Rawalpindi PTI vs PMLN) – 12th April 2013

It certainly looks like it. The people have realized that Noon League and PPP are essentially of the same stock, they both are political family mafias. Most of the Noon League supporters are those whom have received patronage by Shariff family in the form of contracts, money, jobs or rickshaws.

now only bazari and dukandar tabka is pmln supporter who have vested interests, otherwise majority is no longer associated with pmln, all they need is a little push.

now only bazari and dukandar tabka is pmln supporter who have vested interests, otherwise majority is no longer associated with pmln, all they need is a little push.

Actually they are loosing that too. One of my friend, he owns one of the biggest retail shop in Liberty Market. This used to be the garh of Noon League, my friend was telling me almost every shop keeper including him are backing PTI because they are tired of shenanigans of Noon League. Noon League isolated a lot of shop owners when they dug up roads in Lahore to make way for new roads and Metro Transit, shop owners were operating at almost 20% of there capacity. Not to mention corruption, lack of justice and horrible security situation has made Noon League ever more unpopular.

Actually they are loosing that too. One of my friend, he owns one of the biggest retail shop in Liberty Market. This used to be the garh of Noon League, my friend was telling me almost every shop keeper including him are backing PTI because they are tired of shenanigans of Noon League. Noon League isolated a lot of shop owners when they dug up roads in Lahore to make way for new roads and Metro Transit, shop owners were operating at almost 20% of there capacity. Not to mention corruption, lack of justice and horrible security situation has made Noon League ever more unpopular.

true, even in baranthas road business class is divided between PTI and PMLN, but still pmln draw their main support from this class.. Im pretty sure there are going to be upsets, I liked the analysis of Sohail Warriah, he said, if turn out is 44% like before pmln has more chances to win, if the turn out is 60% like in 70s elections, then PTI will win.

There interest is safe there shop since we all know what pmln thugs do to there enimies...

rest of the PPP voter shifted to PTI :lol:

Those five years were Hell for the peopele of Pakistan.Majority of our youth is deviated from democratic concept and is supporting dictatorship because of these Goons..:hitwall:

I hope it is still the voice of God when PMLN wins :coffee:

dude PMLN if got elected will be kicked out by army :lol:, so you either have chance to lose with dignity or win and get kicked out by force

LOL did not Nawaz Sharif meet Kiyani to struck a deal about Musharif ??? Dont u think Sharif asked for some thing in return ?

dude PMLN if got elected will be kicked out by army :lol:, so you either have chance to lose with dignity or win and get kicked out by force

Army is not coming back. They can still influence the elections but no more coups.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom