What's new

Famous personalities you have met.

Muradk

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
I will start

Quaid-e-Azam MA Jinnah, played cricket with him.

Shah Faisal, His nephew was my student

Sheikh Zahid, Both nephews were my student

Shah of Iran
, Father was interpreter

General Sir Douglas Gracey, EX-COAS ( PAK ARMY) played cricket

Field Marshall Muhammad Ayub Khan, Had dinner with him

Mujeeb Ur Rehman met him in Decca.

Bhutto, I was his ADC

Prince Philip Visits Pakistan Lahore, Gave him guard of honor.

Zia # Flew with him

Chuch Yeager # Flew with him

John Fricker # Flew with him

Lady Diana, met her in London during a dinner party

USA President Ronald Wilson Reagan
# had lunch during Air command Staff college USA.

BIBI met her almost every day when I was in Min of Def.

Nawaz and Shabaz almost met every day when I was in Min.

Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Son of Sheikh Zahid good friend took me inside of khana kaaba.

General Chuck Horner During Operation Desert Shield and Operation Desert Storm, he commanded the American aerial forces, as well as those of the American allies. #met him in Cairo.

Gen pervez Musharaf met him 3 times during dinner at Army house brother was his PSO.

Hillary Clinton, Had dinner at PAk embassy in DC.

US Senator John mccain
,Had dinner with him in PAK embassy DC

Most interesting meeting was with Ayub Khan we all were sitting on a table he was asking us about our back grounds and then the tea came now with the tea he had Biscuits which had shark eggs on them, So we all pick one up and looked at the Biscuits and then scratched off the eggs , Ayub Khan stared laughing at us and I said Sir did we do something wrong and he says well you all just took the tasty part out of it, the next time we had to eat them God they were a mixture of Cod Liver oil and Biscuits , Yeakh:lol::lol::lol:

Same thing happend when in Abu Dhabi Air force we were invited by Skeikh Zahid for dinner and he says Muhammad try some goat eyes they are really tasty, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH man that was disgusting Till today I get that taste when ever I think of it:lol::lol:

Most interesting meeting was with Ayub Khan we all were sitting on a table he was asking us about our back grounds and then the tea came now with the tea he had Biscuits which had shark eggs on them, So we all pick one up and looked at the Biscuits and then scratched off the eggs , Ayub Khan stared laughing at us and I said Sir did we do something wrong and he says well you all just took the tasty part out of it, the next time we had to eat them God they were a mixture of Cod Liver oil and Biscuits , Yeakh:lol::lol::lol:

Same thing happend when in Abu Dhabi Air force we were invited by Skeikh Zahid for dinner and he says Muhammad try some goat eyes they are really tasty, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH man that was disgusting Till today I get that taste when ever I think of it:lol::lol:

:woot: shark eggs ???

realy ?

never knew Quaid could play cricket:what:

Our house was behind his house in Lahore my elder brother hit the ball and went into his house he was sitting there reading news papers when we went in the security got us and he said its ok , you must be looking for the ball here it is and than we played with him for about 30 min. Still remember he was wearing a black suite with white lining in between back shoes , Black tie. I think the 2 best dressed people in the world 1 was Jinnah and other was Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, I wasn't born when Ataturk was around but my father met him and he used to say that he is the best dressed man in the world.

Sir K thanks for sharing the info, would you like to shed some light on the personalities that you have met. i can see with some of them your exposure was quite less, but still say something about them.

Our house was behind his house in Lahore my elder brother hit the ball and went into his house he was sitting there reading news papers when we went in the security got us and he said its ok , you must be looking for the ball here it is and than we played with him for about 30 min. Still remember he was wearing a black suite with white lining in between back shoes , Black tie. I think the 2 best dressed people in the world 1 was Jinnah and other was Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, I wasn't born when Ataturk was around but my father met him and he used to say that he is the best dressed man in the world.
Well i personally believe that no one matches Quaid's personality. Have someone here seen his pics at the Lahore museum? With all those mustaches, hairs and suiting...too impressive!

I will tell you about everyone but come guys lets get your list out.
One person I would like to meet before I die is edhi.

Still remember he was wearing a black suite with white lining in between back shoes , Black tie. I think the 2 best dressed people in the world 1 was Jinnah and other was Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, I wasn't born when Ataturk was around but my father met him and he used to say that he is the best dressed man in the world.

sir one of the lovely things i like about the quaid was his fantastic dressing. you will never find a picture of his in which he was dressed so-so. They say he had 69, three piece suits at the time of his death, which are now kept in a musem at karachi. i guess that explains alot about his taste for dressing.:pakistan:

I met darth vader when i was a kid.......he was the same person as the green cross code man.:yahoo:

i have met:

PM Gilani

Ex FM Kasuri

Gen Musharraf

Gen Kiyani

Will Smith

Rehman Malik

Pervaiz Illahi

and quite a few Pakistani actors.

I will tell you about everyone but come guys lets get your list out.
One person I would like to meet before I die is edhi.

sir i dont know know about your health, but pray you will be fine.EGHI sahab i would not say very old but very weak nowadays. I met him last time at a university in peshawar, where he was helping to gather funds for the IDPs of malakand. I and a friend of mine literally had to grab him from his hands and took him to his car after the function was over. may GOD give a loong and healthy life to this great human.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom