Far-right National Front wins EU vote in France

Gabriel92

Reaction score
Country
France
Goooood news :yahoo::lock::nana:
3870447_20heures_625x390.png

Last edited:
All major European parties are in essence far right anyway so it won't make much of a difference.

That's terrible news, having a racist party represent your nation is the epitome of stupidity.

Hell yeah! Hopefully nationalist France will kick out teh Wahhabis out of their country in the future.
They'll also kick out Shia, Sunni, Sufi, Jews and anyone who's not Christian and not white. This whole "moderate voice" in the NF is just for show. Far right nationalism in EU has already been disastrous for the continent, and for anyone to ask for it's rise is foolish.

It's not a racist party.
It's a party who defend the French Identity.

NF is clearly a racist party to think otherwise you must be deluded.

Wait for increased riots now. Plus European elections are BS anyway. Local elections count.

Looks like the French are moving towards xenophobia

Lets see how UKIP in UK & AfD in Germany do.

Multiculturalism is destroying France and Europe,and all European citizens knows that.

Well, most of EU migration is now internal as very few people from outside the EU are allowed in

Anyway, the "threat" from mainly Muslim immigrants will not be that great as the birth-rate of Muslims in the EU will fall over time. In the UK, certain Muslim groups have no more children than the natives. More education and employment opportunities will always reduce the birth-rate.

Multiculturalism is destroying France and Europe,and all European citizens knows that.

I have nothing to say , except to ask you do you know what is the biggest future challenge in front of EU ? If you know the answer and still think Multiculturalism is not the way forward then i have nothing to add.

It;s you country and your Vote :-)

Good for them, I don't think it will make a difference anyway. :lol:

Hell yeah! Hopefully nationalist France will kick out teh Wahhabis out of their country in the future.

There's no such thing as 'Wahhabi' Arab Muslim hater. We all know that's your code word for Muslims.

Good for them, I don't think it will make a difference anyway. :lol:

There's no such thing as 'Wahhabi' Arab Muslim hater. We all know that's your code word for Muslims.

Whatever you say, Pali boy. Muslims have no place in Europe, Europe for the Europeans.

Back
Top Bottom