What's new

Far-right National Front wins EU vote in France

You're just crying racist because that's your only defence when the question of uncontrolled immigration/asylum seeking begins.
Mods don't see it as a racist game i take it.

Because France won't accept an unlimited number of noncompatible people. You demand some sort of right for people arriving, and we all should accomodate every single one of them, but you fail, as you have done in the past 2 days, to account for the rights of those already living there. And the election of Le Pen proves you are incorrect.

Yes and how exactly are we making ourselves stronger by accepting hundreds of thousands of unskilled that are good only for welfare or manula labor? You're just stupid lol

No, i haven't failed to read, lol, you just conveniently left out the important bit, like a hypocrite you are.

This is the important bit. But ofcourse you would leave it out.

bla bla, read more.

How exactly did i make your point? You said there's a difference between asylum seekers and illegals, i gave you specific example of how an illegal becomes an asylum seeker, which makes him an identical burden to the state that takes him in.

You're just pretending now, that you have the upper hand. But i suspect you're lost in English.

Ofcourse you have made claims. But then again, English isn't your strong side and you might not know when you made such claims.

:lol: Foreman needs education. The hammer wielders don't. Even in first world, you don't need education to be a construction worker. You seriously don't know much about anything do, you?

They become citizens somewhere along the line. Because they refuse to reveal their country of origin and cannot be expelled.

See, here again, i'll say you have too low standards. I knew you would expose Nigeria due to the oil boom, because you're as predictable as you are dumb, but my response to this is, you put for a role model a country in whose president sits haplessly while schools are getting burned, girls get kidnapped en masse. And this recent kidnapping is just top of the ice berg.
Another sign of your immaturity is measuring everything by gdp. Growing middle classes? By whose standards? If they have a cellphone that doesnt make them middle class.

An assumption based on a racist mindset. Instead of looking at geopolitical situations, and global politics, you're blaming the people for the conditions of their home nations. It's pathetic really, how you say you aren't a racist, but continue to make arguments you'd find on a site like stormfront, or metawiki.

Ofcourse, i make no sense. But you still need to prove me wrong on this point. Show me a country from where immigrants come that has a similar arrangement as we do in the west. You won't find it, because there are none.

Yes ofcourse, racist. :blah: :blah:

That's because you're stupid and you can't present valid arguments.
And you refuse to accept mine. Or the very notion that original inhabitants of the land have some right on to say who or how many they will accept in their country. Without them being called racist, like you do.

Here we already disagree. And i have personal experience of why this is incorrect ....

And we will continue to disagree...

Europe needs to do nothing. Muslims came here, to us. School is free (and mandatory) for everyone. If youngsters decide to chase skirts, sell dope on the corner and engage in various petty criminal activity, not my fault.
The amount of logical fallacies in this comment of yours is mind blowing. Seriously, it's actually quite hilarious,

Just admit you've failed to make your argument, and continue to ignore my vital points. Seriously, I've already addressed all these points multiple times, every single one of them. You've yet to provide a new piece of argument. You've also provided no evidence that I have no taken apart and shown you how dumb your argument is. You can ignore facts all you want, God knews racists like you tend to do that quite a bit, but everyone here sees your game.

Hell, @AUz is literally destroying all of your arguments, by using your own sources against you, like I am, but you just don't seem to learn your lesson.

Gatestone website? :rofl:

Please, stop using and reading inflammatory, propagandist "reports" by anti-Muslim bigots.

Use primary sources or better sources, please.

There's many more. And i did not know that Gatestone Institute (for lack of better word) is some sort of anti Islamic think tank.

Generation of young Muslims ending up in jail because of the 'old-fashioned' way they are treated in mosques and family breakdown | Mail Online

Facts are, in UK and France, Muslim prison population is overepresented by roughly 300% if you compare with general population share.

The very fact that FN from Le Pen, a fringe party up to recently, is being talked about like there's no tommorow should indicate there's definitely problems. But you won't acknowledge it, it's all discrimination. You only say you acknowledge it and that you know how Muslims aren't perfect, but what that means in real life and associated stresses that go with it is beyond you completely.

"But Muslim leaders, sociologists and human rights activists argue that more than in most other European countries, government social policies in France have served to isolate Muslims in impoverished suburbs that have high unemployment, inferior schools and substandard housing. This has helped create a generation of French-born children with little hope of social advancement and even less respect for French authority.

The question of discrimination and justice is one of the key political questions of our society, and still, it is not given much importance," said Sebastian Roche, who has studied judicial discrimination as research director for the French National Center for Scientific Research. "We can't blame a state if its companies discriminate; however, we can blame the state if its justice system and its police discriminate."

So, your own source confirms what I said. The main problem is European discrimination against Muslims which has been a fact for decades, and which has created the current situation.

Read bold part and stop denying obviously obvious facts.

Muslims do also have alot of faults and short-comings, but don't negate the reality of European discrimination against Muslims which cause unemployment among Muslim population, and results in fewer opportunities to Muslims than general population.

This is just an opinion of those Muslim leaders, sociologists etc etc, facts stand at what i linked. Noone forces you to be a delinquent, to drop out of school. And facts here are incarceration numbers, squarely on my side of the argument.

Funny how you completely disregarded the argument that many of the new arrivals are dirt poor and unskilled, ie the best material to be recruited in petty crime.

French prison officials blame the high numbers on the poverty of people who have moved here from North African and other Islamic countries in recent decades. "Many immigrants arrive in France in difficult financial situations, which make delinquency more frequent," said Jeanne Sautière, director of integration and religious groups for the French prison system. "The most important thing is to say there is no correlation between Islam and delinquency."

Hijab doesn't cover the face. What security identification issue are you talking about?
Pretty easy for ID, isn't it? I can do it, intelligence agencies are much more sophisticated and trained.

Yes, sorry, i made a mistake. I confused it with niqab. But i'd say even this isn't optimal for image recognition software, especially if filmed from the profile as it requires a special set of points from the whole face to compare.

You are painting swiss as some hilly billy retards...and that's exactly what they look like when they do shit like banning "minarets"
lol...

Careful now, when i say it it's ok, because im half Swiss, when you say it, it's an insult. And what is the problem anyway? Their country their rules applies no longer? Who are you to squeal if my country doesn't accept minarets? Perhaps we just see it as a prelude to what's happening in France, you can read more below.

"And it's like that because these parts of the country are in the hands of drug traffickers, gangs and imams [Islamic leaders]," French commentator Guy Milliere explained.

A French report says almost 1 in 5 French have been victims of racist insults or worse. A few cases have even gone to trial.

At a Paris café, CBN News discussed the problem with anti-Islamization activists Pierre Cassen, of the website Riposte Laique, and Christine Tasin of Résistance Républicaine.

"The French people are increasingly living in fear. They fear the imposition of Islamic law and the organized violence against any French person, including the police," Cassen said.

"More and more Islamists threaten riots, assault, and try to impose Sharia (Islamic law). They attack the police," Tasin added.

"The republic is in danger," Tasin warned.

Native French under Attack in Muslim Areas - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

And you actually defend these people and cry foul when the predominant culture wants to weed this out. Amazing. Tell me what government policy made those boys on that video behave like they did? But good news is coming, Hollande will be gone soon and with him his accomodative policies mentioned in the article.

AUz, that report you have (I'm actually happy you exposed this report so i went to check who is behind it. At first i think you said EU report, implying it was done by EU organs.), from Open Society Institute, i won't accept this. Sorry.
It is a Soros funded think tank, anything you link from Soros and that has to do with EU is a non viable argument. Soros is a known hater.
He also argues against austerity, which is the thing that pulled us from the recession, and he argues the underlying principle of austerity which is to not spend more then you can. He advocates QE, so his investment bank can buy up the devalued companies after the inevitable QE balloon burst. in other words, there's an agenda behind that report, and the agenda is, "more cheap labour".
Find another source, like i found another that isn't from Gatestone and which supports my argument.

---------------------

Bottom line , i'll conceed that schools in Muslim districts are probably worse off then elsewhere. But, after you finish (key word here!) you have the same education on paper as someone from a better off school, giving you equal oppurtunities.
Why don't you ask Talon, how she finished her school and college? And where were her chances of getting a good education impaired?
Takes work buddy, and if Mohammed
(insert any name-doesnt mean prophet) thinks he is better off chasing skirts, selling dope when he should be studying, not my problem. Or Europe's problem either.
A fact you seem to disregard entirely.

The amount of logical fallacies in this comment of yours is mind blowing. Seriously, it's actually quite hilarious,

Just admit you've failed to make your argument, and continue to ignore my vital points. Seriously, I've already addressed all these points multiple times, every single one of them. You've yet to provide a new piece of argument. You've also provided no evidence that I have no taken apart and shown you how dumb your argument is. You can ignore facts all you want, God knews racists like you tend to do that quite a bit, but everyone here sees your game.

Hell, @AUz is literally destroying all of your arguments, by using your own sources against you, like I am, but you just don't seem to learn your lesson.

Ofcourse, full of fallacies, racism. Whatever you say champ. And AUz is pretty adept at cherrypicking arguments. no worries, i can handle him like i handle you.

You adressed diddly squat. I gave you links, numbers, correlation between refugees and illegals and all i get from you is "No". Laughable, but then again, an analyst you are. :lol:

Here, buddy, more reading material for you, which you don't read because it conflicts with the highly analytical "No"

French City with 40% Muslim Population is the Most Dangerous City in Europe | FrontPage Magazine

everyone here sees your game.

Funny the mods don't agree with you, no? :lol:

Last edited:
Ofcourse, full of fallacies, racism. Whatever you say champ. And AUz is pretty adept at cherrypicking arguments. no worries, i can handle him like i handle you.

You adressed diddly squat. I gave you links, numbers, correlation between refugees and illegals and all i get from you is "No". Laughable, but then again, an analyst you are. :lol:

Here, buddy, more reading material for you, which you don't read because it conflicts with the highly analytical "No"

French City with 40% Muslim Population is the Most Dangerous City in Europe | FrontPage Magazine

Funny the mods don't agree with you, no? :lol:
The mods are pretty tolerant, they have to be in order to not seem as if they're stomping on free speech.

Next, correlation doesn't imply causation, that's a classic and the most used logical fallacy in the world, and it's what you're using.

Your numbers and links didn't do anything to prove your point, in fact, you cherry picked small points (many times haven't nothing to do with france) from the articles, and presented them, and I went on to use your own sources against you.

It's also ironic that you're posting a website that's run by David Horowitz, a well known Islam hater, and someone who's been classified by SPLC as anti-Muslim in general. The man associates himself with people like Ann Coulter, a woman conservative who advocated that all Muslims should either be converted or killed, and that women's votes should be revoked in the US, she also has talked shit about Jews, making her a classic racist. Not to mention, Pamela Geller, who denies the Bosnian holocaust, has called for the expulsion and murder of Muslims, has been cited as an inspiration of mass murderer Anders Breviek, along with other racist inspirations such as Robert Spencer (who's website JihadWatch is sponsored by David Horowitz) and Daniel Pipes.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...sues/2011/summer/the-anti-muslim-inner-circle

2011 Norway attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If nothing else proves you're a racist, then this latest comment of yours does a damn fine job of proving it. This comment of yours proves you don't have a problem with just illegal immigrants, you have a problem with all immigrants that aren't white.

The mods are pretty tolerant, they have to be in order to not seem as if they're stomping on free speech.

Next, correlation doesn't imply causation, that's a classic and the most used logical fallacy in the world, and it's what you're using.

No, no, i'm banned for the tiniest mishap. You can be sure if i was ever so slightly racist i'd get at least an infraction or warning. I got none. Because i told facts which everyone knows.

Your numbers and links didn't do anything to prove your point, in fact, you cherry picked small points (many times haven't nothing to do with france) from the articles, and presented them, and I went on to use your own sources against you.

It's also ironic that you're posting a website that's run by David Horowitz, a well known Islam hater, and someone who's been classified by SPLC as anti-Muslim in general. The man associates himself with people like Ann Coulter, a woman conservative who advocated that all Muslims should either be converted or killed, and that women's votes should be revoked in the US, she also has talked shit about Jews, making her a classic racist. Not to mention, Pamela Geller, who denies the Bosnian holocaust, has called for the expulsion and murder of Muslims, has been cited as an inspiration of mass murderer Anders Breviek, along with other racist inspirations such as Robert Spencer (who's website JihadWatch is sponsored by David Horowitz) and Daniel Pipes.

http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...sues/2011/summer/the-anti-muslim-inner-circle

2011 Norway attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If nothing else proves you're a racist, then this latest comment of yours does a damn fine job of proving it. This comment of yours proves you don't have a problem with just illegal immigrants, you have a problem with all immigrants that aren't white.

Yes, ironic, racist etc etc....try harder. Failz0r. If the source isn't up to your liking i can find another. But the story will be roughly the same.

Here, so much racism in there, you will cry:

Native French under Attack in Muslim Areas - World - CBN News - 24-7 - CBN.com

Last edited:
No, no, i'm banned for the tiniest mishap.

Yes, ironic, racist etc etc....try harder. Failz0r. If the source isn't up to your liking i can find another. But the story will be roughly the same.
Go ahead, I've pretty much proven your racism, you can continue to deny it, and I wouldn't blame you. Nobody wants to have the racism label put on them, and even most racist groups deny being racist. When you cite racist websites and people as your primary source, one can logically conclude that either you clearly have a similar or same mindset as the racist sources you posted, or that you just did a Google search and found the first website you saw that adheres to the lowest common denominator, you; Either way, it doesn't look good on you.

The mods don't ban people for no reason, they need to have broken forum rules, you probably broke forum rules multiple times. Yet you're still here, because those bans were temp. If the mods weren't lenient, you would have been banned permanently.

Native French under Attack in Muslim Areas - World - CBN News - 24-7 - CBN.com

CBN, a right wing, conservative CHRISTIAN website, yeah, good job with your sources. If you're trying to post neutral sources, you're doing a really shitty job.

Go ahead, I've pretty much proven your racism, you can continue to deny it, and I wouldn't blame you. Nobody wants to have the racism label put on them, and even most racist groups deny being racist. When you cite racist websites and people as your primary source, one can logically conclude that either you clearly have a similar or same mindset as the racist sources you posted, or that you just did a Google search and found the first website you saw that adheres to the lowest common denominator, you; Either way, it doesn't look good on you.

There's a new article in my previous post, see that's the beauty of being me. I can always count of articles and facts to support my views. Even if one is deemed too radical, i can find another. Because the problems do exist and didn't grow in my head.

The mods don't ban people for no reason, they need to have broken forum rules, you probably broke forum rules multiple times. Yet you're still here, because those bans were temp. If the mods weren't lenient, you would have been banned permanently.

:lol:

So, you say i'm racist (which is very much against the rules and a ban worthy offense), but in the same breath you say mods need a reason for a ban? You pro analyst. :omghaha:

I have received nothing from the mods through the entirety of this conversation and you've accused me of being racist a week ago. i don't even care if you think i'm racist, but is funny as hell seeing you trying desperately to paint me as one and failing every single time.

There's a new article in my previous post, see that's the beauty of being me. I can always count of articles and facts to support my views. Even if one is deemed too radical, i can find another. Because the problems do exist and didn't grow in my head.

:lol:

So, you say i'm racist (which is very much against the rules and a ban worthy offense), but in the same breath you say mods need a reason for a ban? You pro analyst. :omghaha:

I have received nothing from the mods through the entirety of this conversation and you've accused me of being racist a week ago. i don't even care if you think i'm racist, but is funny as hell seeing you trying desperately to paint me as one and failing every single time.
Read my other post, I've already addressed your "source". That's the problem with being you, as you continue to use bias and clearly untrustworthy sources to make your argument. You don't care about facts, you just care about making your point. you try and change facts to fit your theory, when you should be doing the opposite.

I think you're living in a world of denial, but I don't blame you. Racists never believe they're racists, they deny it and say shit like "I'm not anti-ethnic, I'm pro-white".

And no, calling someone out for racism isn't ban worthy, nor is it against forum rules. I don't know who told you that. Yes, mods need a reason for a ban, they can get into a shit ton of trouble for banning people without a reason.

@Aeronaut @Kaan can you help me out here? Can you explain to him how moderating works on the forums?

Like I said, the mods are lenient most of the time, so you won't receive anything. Especially since no one reported you.

Last edited:
Read my other post, I've already addressed your "source". That's the problem with being you, as you continue to use bias and clearly untrustworthy sources to make your argument. You don't care about facts, you just care about making your point. you try and change facts to fit your theory, when you should be doing the opposite.

What have you addressed?
When will you address the point where i say there just isn't enough work for every immigrant, refugee etc but they keep coming?

When will you address the influx of hundreds of thousands every year who have no skill, no education but want and need to be fed, sheltered. Oh wait, you addressed it as racism. This conversation is a joke.

And no, calling someone out for racism isn't ban worthy, nor is it against forum rules. I don't know who told you that. Yes, mods need a reason for a ban, they can get into a shit ton of trouble for banning people without a reason.

@Aeronaut can you help me out here?

RACISM AND OTHER “…isms”.
No racist posts are allowed or other posts that are designed to put people down based on their nationality/sex/color/creed/etc.

FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS

What have you addressed?
When will you address the point where i say there just isn't enough work for every immigrant, refugee etc but they keep coming?
Already addressed this, it's up to the French government and French laws to decide what happens. I've said this multiple times, you seem to be ignore this.

When will you address the influx of hundreds of thousands every year who have no skill, no education but want and need to be fed, sheltered. Oh wait, you addressed it as racism. This conversation is a joke.
No, I addressed you as racist. It's perfectly okay deporting illegal immigrants, but if they arrived legally, and live in France, while obeying it's laws, you have no right to ask them to leave. This is what makes you a racist, you don't care about illegal immigrants, you care about kicking out all immigrants.

A lot of your "sources" cite general immigrant population as a problem, and don't differentiate between legal immigration and illegal immigration. You using sources like Gatestone and Frontpage mag is proof of this.

Actually, that proves my point. The mods are lenient, you have put people down based on their nationality (you insulted Arabs, Africans, Chinese, and even bringing up my immigrant status, in order to put me down). The only reason you haven't been banned is because the mods are lenient, and let this sort of shit go sometimes, not to mention that I have not reported you. The mods don't want to seem heavy handed, hell there was even a thread about this sometime ago, with people complaining that the mods were being to restrictive.

Last edited:
Already addressed this, it's up to the French government and French laws to decide what happens. I've said this multiple times, you seem to be ignore this.

It's called humanity. You cannot deport someone back to the war zone he came from. Ya, this is written in law, and rightfully so, but at the same time it's destroying the balance that enabled such generosity.

No, I addressed you as racist. It's perfectly okay deporting illegal immigrants, but if they arrived legally, and live in France, while obeying it's laws, you have no right to ask them to leave. This is what makes you a racist, you don't care about illegal immigrants, you care about kicking out all immigrants.

They didn't arrive legally but as illegals and after that applied for asylum? They don't obey laws? I already told you this several days ago, but you disregarded the connection between asylum seekers and illegals completely as it goes against your point of view.

In some cases illegals cannot be deported due to warzone in their country or they simply throw away their ID, making their origin harder to find out. and making their deportation virtually impossible.

You just like to cry racism, when you do not know the underlying facts that lead to semi tougher stance positions.

Actually, that proves my point. The mods are lenient, you have put people down based on their nationality (you insulted Arabs, Africans, Chinese, and even bringing up myself being an immigrant, in order to put me down).

lol, putting words in my mouth, I said you as an immigrant feel threatened by any actions that curb immigration rights. And you connect with those that request asylum in EU or are legal immigrants on an emotional level.

How did i insult when i said the majority are unskilled and uneducated, which sources i presented confirm? Why are you so blind to the facts?

It's called humanity. You cannot deport someone back to the war zone he came from. Ya, this is written in law, and rightfully so, but at the same time it's destroying the balance that enabled such generosity.

And what does that have to do with me not addressing your point (which I've done multiple times)?

They didn't arrive legally but as illegals and after that applied for asylum? They don't obey laws? In some cases illgals cannot be deported due to warzone in their country or they simply throw away their ID, making their origin harder to find out.

You just like to cry racism, when you do not know the underlying facts that lead to semi tougher stance positions.

I'm calling you racist, because you're classifying every immigrant as illegal, which means that every immigrant that has arrived on plane, legally, after applying for a visa, and every foreign national that has a citizenship, doesn't belong in France, according to you. That is what I have a problem with.

I understand these facts quite clearly, and it's clear that you're twisting these facts, and what I've said, to suit your own purpose.

lol, putting words in my mouth, I said you as an immigrant feel threatened by any actions that curb immigrationb rights. And you connect with those that request asylum in EU or are legal immigrants on an emotional level.

I've put nothing into your mouth, I've simply stated the truth. Myself being an immigrant has nothing to do with this conversation. Even if I was born as a native, I'd probably still feel this way. You're using post-hoc logic, to make assumptions about me. You're using straw man arguments, and misrepresenting my views. It's disgusting how you're behaving right now.

How did i insult when i said the majority are unskilled and uneducated, which sources i presented confirm? Why are you so blind to the facts?
You're calling people, a vast majority of whom you don't even know, unskilled and uneducated, You've provided no data to back this claim up, and have called Arabs sexual deviants (in other words, rapists). You've called African immigrants, uneducated, and called Africa a shit hole.

I see facts quite clearly, so it's not myself that has a problem, it's you. You're the one that continues to use racist sources, you're the one that continues to have a problem with all immigrants, it's you who's the one that wants to kick out anyone who doesn't fit into your definition of "French". Who are you to decide these things? Who is the NF to decide these things? French law, and European Law decide this, no one else has this right.

I'm done, continue to believe what you want, live in your ignorance. Those that don't want to see the truth are forever doomed to live in ignorance.

You're calling people, a vast majority of whom you don't even know, unskilled and uneducated, You've provided no data to back this claim up, and have called Arabs sexual deviants (in other words, rapists).

This isn't worthy of a comment anymore, you're just lying. The above quote is a prime example. I merely stated, Arab men like to get serviced on a plane (as i was referencing white women employed by UAE Airlines, Etihad) by white women. How you managed to twist it into sexual deviants/rapists is beyond me. But not unsurprising.

Adds for Emirates were published in predominantly white countries.

Postings on its website shows that the popular airline is looking for right candidates in places like Liverpool, Buenos Aires, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montreal, Auckland, Melbourne, London, Sao Paulo, San Francisco, Nottingham, Lebanon, La Plata, Lancaster, Houston, Hong Kong, Cambridge, Amman and Manchester among many other cities.
Dubai's Emirates airline hiring cabin crew - Emirates 24/7

Data for unskilled and uneducated prison inmates was provided, it went together with the explanation why they found themselves inprisoned. Days ago.

Here, more stats for you to casually gloss over and pretend you adressed them multiple times.

Immigrants from Asia and the Middle East and North African (MENA) region have dominated the low- and semi-skilled sectors, while workers from the United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Canada, and various Western European countries have become concentrated in the UAE's key high-skilled sectors: the oil and gas industry as well as banking and finance (see Table 2).

Labor Migration in the United Arab Emirates: Challenges and Responses | migrationpolicy.org

Last edited:
This isn't worthy of a comment anymore, you're just lying. The above quote is a prime example. I merely stated, Arab men like to get serviced on a plane (as i was referencing white women employed by UAE Airlines, Etihad) by white women. How you managed to twist it into sexual deviants/rapists is beyond me. But not unsurprising.

Data for unskilled and uneducated prison inmates was provided, it went together with the explanation why they found themselves inprisoned. Days ago.
Even if you aren't calling them rapists, you're calling them people who're nothing more than sexual animals who're after white women. That's what you call a rapist, learn to use logic.

The sources that you provided are constantly misrepresented by you (or are completely untrustworthy), and I showed you this each and every time.

Okay, let's pretend you're right. How about the fact that you called Africa as a whole, a "shit hole from which they want to escape"? If nothing else, that is a blanket statement that proves just how ignorant you are.

Face it, you know nothing of the world, and all you care about is preserving the white majority, the same goal that the KKK want in the US.

I'm done, this is my last reply. good bye.

Even if you aren't calling them rapists, you're calling them people who're nothing more than sexual animals who're after white women. That's what you call a rapist, learn to use logic.

Oke, i ammended my last post, with locations of job listings for Emirates Airlines. Which supports my view they prefer to employ white women, because the majority of the job adds were published in western countries.

The sources that you provided are constantly misrepresented by you (or are completely untrustworthy), and I showed you this each and every time.

Bullshit. I found a new source for everything you didn't see fit. You on the other hand presented nothing, nada, zilch. Only crying about racism.

Okay, let's pretend you're right. How about the fact that you called Africa as a whole, a "shit hole from which they want to escape"? If nothing else, that is a blanket statement that proves just how ignorant you are. Face it, you know nothing of the world, and all you care about is preserving the white majority, the same goal that the KKK want in the US.

Have you been to Africa? Or at least attended some lectures from travellers who go there for extended periods of time several years in a row?

What would you call a location that generates hundreds of thousand of people who just want to run away? Heaven on Earth?

Back
Top Bottom