What's new

Fasting Restricted for Government Employees and Students in Xinjiang

Yes, I am advocating absolute safety to all citizens in long term if you think this is radical. I would rather be a radical of absolute safety than a radical that kill innocents in the name of religion.
So your playing the all uyghurs are terrorists game.

Let me ask you a question. How many people has the ccp killed in its history?

This is really tragic to hear.I do not understand that in what sense,could such stance may benefit Chinese regime?
What is the reason behind suppressing Chinese Muslims to follow their religious custom? Is fasting a cause of terrorism? bewilderment? or does fasting will make them beast?
Instead,fasting will evoke a sense of discipline and patience, care for poors and for people who are dying of hunger.
Anyways,it is really sad to read that.
Regards
double that!

Never hear these Pakistani's commenting on this issue condemning Saudi Arabia on its laws.
Maybe you dont listen enough! Then again its just you! Reported for derailing as it has nothing to do with China!

Does it belong to your grand daddy cunt ? It said muslims from china, are you the only stinking creature in this world ?
Post reported mate. Use better language next time.

Maybe you dont listen enough! Then again its just you! Reported for derailing as it has nothing to do with China!
Been listening long enough on this forum to see most Pakistani's never condemning KSA on its laws and Malaysia on its laws while talking about other countries laws when they use oppressive laws against Muslims.

Post reported mate. Use better language next time.

Been listening long enough on this forum to see most Pakistani's never condemning KSA on its laws and Malaysia on its laws while talking about other countries laws when they use oppressive laws against Muslims.
Well if the law is as simple as dont fast, dont breathe! I am not sure how much you expect to condemn on it! (sracasm) I did question and was asked not to...how much more can one do? I already dont visit Indian related unless to say RIP or its a disgusting crime...I dont visit Chinese threads coz I dont know the situation at all...this was prob my first and last attempt...Wait I did come in 2-3 times before regarding Filipino maids and another 1-2 cant recall

Malaysian issue: I support it banned for that magazine...but no one can ban it for the locals..read the thread for further info as this one is reserved for China!

Well if the law is as simple as dont fast, dont breathe! I am not sure how much you expect to condemn on it!

Malaysian issue: I support it banned for that magazine...but no one can ban it for the locals..read the thread for further info as this one is reserved for China!
Where are you on the issue of apostasy laws of Pakistan, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia. Do you think those laws are right ? Or are they Islamofascist laws?

I remember how Muslims across the world jumped up because of minaret initiative in Switzerland which didnt affected the life of muslims here anyway.

Interesting to see how many Muslims agree with China on this subject, im sure the hell would break out if this happened somewhere in the west.

Well, it is understandable if Muslims are more sensitive to the West, since it was NATO that invaded three separate Muslim countries over the past decade alone, leading to the deaths of over a million civilians in the Iraq war ALONE (over lies of WMD). Not China.

Compared to such wanton acts of war and bloodshed against their fellow Muslims, restricting a fast against some Government officials and students in a province of China is not quite as attention-grabbing. (Though I still think Government policy in Xinjiang is completely screwed up, to the point of lunacy).

However, as you can see, there are plenty of Muslims that have been jumping on the hate-China bandwagon recently. It doesn't matter if it is ETIM terrorists killing innocent Uyghur/Han/Hui civilians, some people are still going to blame China in general for that. And while I believe that Government policy in Xinjiang has utterly failed, I still do not believe there is EVER any justification for terrorism against innocent civilians, since they have nothing to do with Government policy.

Where are you on the issue of apostasy laws of Pakistan, Malaysia and Saudi Arabia. Do you think those laws are right ? Or are they Islamofascist laws?
I have voiced out against minority issues in Pakistan...
In Malaysia that magazine is the only thing I did voice out in favour of banning...but banning the word itself has not been the case soo....

As for Saudi...I dont even go to Arab thread :fie: It gets nasty in 2 seconds!

Until and unless mentioned!

I have voiced out against minority issues in Pakistan...
In Malaysia that magazine is the only thing I did voice out in favour of banning...but banning the word itself has not been the case soo....

As for Saudi...I dont even go to Arab thread :fie: It gets nasty in 2 seconds!

Until and unless mentioned!
I asked a very specific question and you gave a very generic answer.
I asked about your view on the apostasy laws of Pakistan.

Let me rephrase the question - the laws which come into play when Muslims of Pakistan leave Islam and convert to another religion. What is your view on those specific laws. Do you think they are okay or are they fascist laws ?

Well, it is understandable if Muslims are more sensitive to the West, since it was NATO that invaded three separate Muslim countries over the past decade alone, leading to the deaths of over a million civilians in the Iraq war ALONE (over lies of WMD). Not China.

Compared to such wanton acts of war and bloodshed against their fellow Muslims, restricting a fast against some Government officials and students in a province of China is not quite as attention-grabbing. (Though I still think Government policy in Xinjiang is completely screwed up, to the point of lunacy).

However, as you can see, there are plenty of Muslims that have been jumping on the hate-China bandwagon recently. It doesn't matter if it is ETIM terrorists killing innocent Uyghur/Han/Hui civilians, some people are still going to blame China in general for that. And while I believe that Government policy in Xinjiang has utterly failed, I still do not believe there is EVER any justification for terrorism against innocent civilians, since they have nothing to do with Government policy.
Dont get me wrong im not here to attract muslims to hate China or something like that, i just cant understand the double standard.

Dont get me wrong im not here to attract muslims to hate China or something like that, i just cant understand the double standard.

Fair enough. :tup:

Though as time goes on, China will be forced into the global spotlight more and more. If some people dislike us now, that will only increase as time goes on.

I asked a very specific question and you gave a very generic answer.
I asked about your view on the apostasy laws of Pakistan.

Let me rephrase the question - the laws which come into play when Muslims of Pakistan leave Islam and convert to another religion. What is your view on those specific laws. Do you think they are okay or are they fascist laws ?
What should my views be? I dont believe such laws are ok! If people leave it is their business......If you left due to your choice...it is what it is ...your choice
Do you think this is the right thread?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom