What's new

Fasting Restricted for Government Employees and Students in Xinjiang

I am not sure about fasting.

However, there are a lot of restrictions though. Normally, it applies to all China.

BTW, if you are not government officials, I think you can fast whatever you want.

Actually, I do not think fasting actually is a problem at all though, unless your positions are very essential and you need all the energy to do your duties, any faults due to fatigue will cause big problems.

How do you prevent people from fasting???

Anyone can say that I do not have mood for lunch so that you want to skip lunch.

However, for the praying stuff, it is definitely not allowed for public officials, students, I think.

Otherwise, it will be quite funny that in China, the teacher is teaching while some get out a blanket, kneel down and pray... Nobody will listen to the teacher but to those
u do make sense but then again same question pops up,,,,is this restriction only in xinxiang or all over china.....
actually,i was asking because if restriction has been imposed all over China uniformly then there is less for uighurs to complain about,,,as there r other chinese muslims too.
i don't understand why Chinese govt. is further antagonising Muslim uighurs....
its not as if restriction on fasting is going to calm down religios nutjobs...
actually i think this is going to anger even moderate uighurs....

I am not CCP officials and I think you may try to google such regulations.

BTW, we have forbidden religion teaching to those who are less than 18 years old. Those who are less than 18 years old are forbidden to go to religious school.

See, it is unthinkable in Afghanistan, Pakistan and etc, right?

What I can see is that most of those religious school students are less than 18 years old. What a disaster and human tragedy.

u do make sense but then again same question pops up,,,,is this restriction only in xinxiang or all over china.....
actually,i was asking because if restriction has been imposed all over China uniformly then there is less for uighurs to complain about,,,as there r other chinese muslims too.
i don't understand why Chinese govt. is further antagonising Muslim uighurs....
its not as if restriction on fasting is going to calm down religios nutjobs...
actually i think this is going to anger even moderate uighurs....

Bro, good one, lol.

Just like Pakistan doesn't allow our minority a freedom expressions or religions. Still Pakistan and China are similarly issues on minority. I admit Turkey is much better freedom opportunity than Pakistan/China, problem solved? :D

Fair enough. :tup:

Though as time goes on, China will be forced into the global spotlight more and more. If some people dislike us now, that will only increase as time goes on.

True, China is being hated by muslim countries, I can feel that :coffee:

In another word, China will face it sooner or later. We should be fully prepared and stay alert for any possible outcomes, no matter what others say. China never compromise her own safety with others.

Last edited:
How Chinese govt. will enforce this ban? force people to eat? It will do nothing except providing more fuel to extremest agenda.

Chinese land, chinese rules.Period.

Interesting view:The absence/mute/double standards of some fervent followers of islamic faith on this forum, amazes me.They shall bend the rules for china, yet would cry hoarse at the western world.

I don't agree with it personally.

I have always stated that Chinese government policy in Xinjiang has failed, usually from being too soft, or targeting the wrong things (fasting for example is irrelevant to security).

Anyway, I'm not sure why you guys are always so interested in our internal affairs. When was the last time we complained about your internal affairs regarding minorities?

Joke of the century.

Not one single government on Earth recognizes either Xinjiang or Tibet as disputed territories. Not a single one.
No one recognizes Xinjiang as disputed territory, you keep executing locals and it is coming. Now Tibet ? If it was not disputed the Dalia Lama will not be visiting the UN And the White House and there would not be an exile govt. Stopping people from fasting the spending the oil and gas resources of Xinjiang on other provinces is like shooting yourself in the foot.

In Every Nation, their should be compete freedom of rights and religion... with peace and prosperity, not with hatredness...

You are telling other about human rights?? First you implement this in your country.. Otherwise You have no right to interfere in other's matter.
i can't implement them i can only talk about them and discuss them and do what i can within my power, i do it for pakistan and i will do it any other country.

Well, to me, fasting is really not such a big issue.

I am not sure what is the official stance on it as well.

Maybe the government just forbids any religious practices for government officials and schools?

Otherwise, it may have list A, B, C.... is allowed while Z, Y, X... is not allowed?

Anyway, I am not quite sure.

If it is from central government, it must have its reasons. If it is from local governments, well, the central government sooner or later will remark on such regulations whether they are proper or not.

At last, do not make threat to central government, actually no matter it is ruled CCP or not ruled by CCP. You will definitely not get good responses for such.

How Chinese govt. will enforce this ban? force people to eat? It will do nothing except providing more fuel to extremest agenda.

What is the problem???

That is always the case.

In China, the Law of China is the highest order. Any so-called gods, religions or so-called holy books fall behind the rank.

Your religious freedom and our religious freedom do not have the same meaning.

We do not allow burqa, do not allow government officials, students to religious practices during work and study.

We do not allow muslims to have more than one wife.

We seriously punish any muslims (or believers from other religions) who dare to intimidate or harm those who want to leave islam (or other religions) / or marry non-muslims (or any outsiders for those religions).

There are a lot of restrictions that you may think it is unreal in your own country. Yours is a islam country and China is atheist country.

We protect religious freedom: you can believe and you can leave the religion equally.

However, on government level, we have way more restrictions on religions.

In addition, China does not encourage and actually discourage religious spreading no matter it is Christian-related religions or islam.

BTW, do not try to interfere China's internal affairs. That is the polite saying. Otherwise, it will be: get your fxxking dirty hands off our internal affairs. We do not give a damn what you think. Ask you president and P.M. talk that matter with Xi Jinping, and Xi will politely tell them to just shut the fxxk up!!!

Then why don't you take your b*tchy a** and leave the Forums of AN ISLAMIC country? ?
And don't you dare impose your idiocy on me.Try not to advise others of things you yourself cant handle to do.
And again by definition muslims of the world are bonded by Islamic faith so yeah Every single Muslim has the right to defend and have reservations regarding it.

You can do whatever you want..All you useless "my mind my say people" do is threat and abuse others..So keep up the good work ..it doesn't really affect me at all though the venom in you is evident!

It is China related topics I have my comments on.

Take all China related topics away and I for sure will care nothing.

For idiots like you, I have nothing but pity.

As for your so-called faith, I do not give a damn as long as it does not affect my country and my people.

China's policy has always been like that more or less for the past 500 years, no matter what government we have.

As for so-called bond???

Don't joke again. It seems that shite and sunni are busy killing each other for the past thousand of years and even busier doing so today.

Before you can get rid of those disgusting burqa, sharia laws, stoning, terrorists and etc, you have no right criticizing others for limiting your religion at all.

Then why don't you take your b*tchy a** and leave the Forums of AN ISLAMIC country? ?
And don't you dare impose your idiocy on me.Try not to advise others of things you yourself cant handle to do.
And again by definition muslims of the world are bonded by Islamic faith so yeah Every single Muslim has the right to defend and have reservations regarding it.

You can do whatever you want..All you useless "my mind my say people" do is threat and abuse others..So keep up the good work ..it doesn't really affect me at all though the venom in you is evident!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom