What's new

Fasting Restricted for Government Employees and Students in Xinjiang

Shallow?

It is the reality clean and clear.

turkey wants to be the leader in turkic speaking countries and unites all of them???

It seems that your p.m. had similar thought before.

sigh, what a dream anyway.

Thank you for your shallow comments, much appreciated by your kind.

Actually, It is replied for comment made by @mandrom regarding China replacing saudi and iran.

I think I may click the wrong tab to reply though.

Why was I quoted here?

Shallow?
It is the reality clean and clear.
turkey wants to be the leader in turkic speaking countries and unites all of them???
It seems that your p.m. had similar thought before.
sigh, what a dream anyway.

Yeap shallow. And i refrain to discuss with the likes of you who can bring nothing on table but just his worthless words. Anyways if you are going to continue this attitude, you can discuss with yourself.

Take back your unrealistic pan-turkic empire type of remarks and I will not comment on that any more.

Otherwise, I see no reason why not.

Yeap shallow. And i refrain to discuss with the likes of you who can bring nothing on table but just his worthless words. Anyways if you are going to continue this attitude, you can discuss with yourself.

Take back your unrealistic pan-turkic empire type of remarks and I will not comment on that any more.
Otherwise, I see no reason why not.

Like as i said, do as it suits you.

To idiots like you, who claims we know nothing but we do have plenty of knowledge how fxxk-ups like you use so-called religions to oppress women, force others into stupidity by getting the teens and even younger ones into religious schools, sympathize suicide bombers, support those hooligans who live and enjoy the benefits of other countries while chanting for religion first, country second...

Examples like the above go on and on. Any moderate muslims will not behave like this, only those extremists and die-hard taliban type of terrorists and terrorist supports do these.

To such scums of human race, the whole world need use the toughest measures to curb those.

I am glad the world is so aware fxxk-ups like you now.

I am proud that China has done her great contribution by getting rid of all of the scums on earth within her border. I am glad that more and more countries are aware of those scums right now and take measures to get rid of them.

As for you, a die-hard taliban type of extremist, who enjoy oppressing women, make your own children stupid, ... I have nothing but pity: I know there are stupid people in the world. However, I just do not know people can function this low.
Who needs your pity ?? Who asked for your opinion? No one ..and believe what you want...

I might have been as abuse as you but I'm fasting. And its you loss you dont recognize the difference between your own countrymen and terrorists..again just because you say it, wearing a burka doesnt oppress anyone or maybe it did to you?

Yeah idiot the world functions much better than you..who doesn't know the difference between a terrorist and a normal person..but how would you. You yourself are a terrorist ..and only one here deserving pity Is you so keep mine and keep the change..:p

if the mod is spreading misinformation against our ally on a Pakistani forum then he should be immediately banned

@WebMaster , @Aeronaut
I think it is misunderstanding not misinformation.
I can not find any where that we restrict student fasting.
but we also do not encourage the muslim student do fasting because we are communist country.

most of our student grow up like this way: become the youth poineer in primary school, then join the communist youth league in middel school, then in univesity join cpc if you are good.

and I also checked some univesity forum. many do fasting, no restrict.

There is no way for the government to enforce this, but this is a really stupid rule.

Good move China

There are many cases where people have passed out or fainted due to fasting

If you a bus driver and responsible for the safety of its occupants then fasting doesn't seem like a smart move

I do not give a damn whether you fast or not.

Chinese people's wisdom have been demonstrated in her 5000 years history. There is no need for you to judge.

Again, in China, burqa will not be allowed. As simple as that.

There are a lot of other things that are allowed as well in China.

If you can cooperate with the law, that is fine. Otherwise, you get yourself problems with CCP.

Who needs your pity ?? Who asked for your opinion? No one ..and believe what you want...

I might have been as abuse as you but I'm fasting. And its you loss you dont recognize the difference between your own countrymen and terrorists..again just because you say it, wearing a burka doesnt oppress anyone or maybe it did to you?

China restricts Ramazan fasting in Xinjiang
BEIJING: China has banned civil servants, students and teachers in its mainly Muslim Xinjiang region from taking part in Ramazan fasting, government websites said, prompting condemnation from an exile group on Wednesday.

China's ruling Communist party is officially atheist, and for years has restricted fasting in Xinjiang, home to the mostly Muslim Uighur minority.

Xinjiang sees regular and often deadly clashes between Uighurs and state security forces, and Beijing has blamed recent deadly attacks elsewhere in China on militants seeking independence for the resource-rich region.

Rights groups blame tensions on religious and cultural restrictions placed on Uighurs and other Muslim minorities in the vast area, which abuts Central Asia.

Several government departments posted notices on their websites in recent days banning fasting during Ramazan, which began this weekend. During the holy month, the faithful fast from dawn to dusk and strive to be more pious.

The commercial affairs bureau of Turfan city said on its website Monday that “civil servants and students cannot take part in fasting and other religious activities”.

The state-run Bozhou Radio and TV university said on its website that it would “enforce the ban on party members, teachers, and young people from taking part in Ramazan activities”.

1. “We remind everyone that they are not permitted to observe a Ramazan fast,“ it added.

1. A weather bureau in Qaraqash county in western Xinjiang said on its website that “in accordance with instructions from higher authorities”, it “calls on all current and retired staff not to fast during Ramazan”.

A state office which manages the Tarim River basin posted pictures of its staff wearing traditional Uighur “doppa” caps tucking into a group meal on Saturday.

“Although the meal coincided with the Muslim festival of Ramazan, the cadres who took part expressed a positive attitude and will lead the non-fasting,” it said.

China has in the past said that restrictions on fasting are meant to ensure the health of government employees.

1. Dilxat Raxit, a spokesman for the exiled World Uyghur Congress, cited local sources as saying that authorities encouraged Uighurs to eat free meals on Monday, and inspected homes to check if the fast was being observed.

“China taking these kinds of coercive measures, restricting the faith of Uighurs, will create more conflict,” he said.

“We call on China to ensure religious freedom for Uighurs and stop political repression of Ramadan. "
China restricts Ramazan fasting in Xinjiang - World - DAWN.COM

@Chinese-Dragon..As someone who is happy to see chinese prosperity..I must say that these kind of moves will create further problems.I mean..searching homes to check on whether people are fasting or not..?? That is crazy..

If this is true then this is madness. However i have some suspicions about these stories as i cannot find any links to government websites that tells Muslims that they cannot fast during Ramadan. Can anyone find any ? And please post a link. Every story on this subject seems to be a reprint of the same story from the same source ie Uygher activist but no links to the governments sites that suppose to tell Muslims that they cannot fast. Isn't this suspicious to you guys ? Its like i say i have a video of you killing some one in court but won't provide the video as evidence. Perhabs the reason why only exile groups are condemning this and not any of the ambassadors from muslim countries is because this story is false. Didn't we have the same story about this subject last year too ?

Last edited:
I do not give a damn whether you fast or not.

Chinese people's wisdom have been demonstrated in her 5000 years history. There is no need for you to judge.

Again, in China, burqa will not be allowed. As simple as that.

There are a lot of other things that are allowed as well in China.

If you can cooperate with the law, that is fine. Otherwise, you get yourself problems with CCP.

Well then unfortunately you are a shame tto the 5000 year old chinese wisdom cuz...not even a pinch of it was displayed by you. And its not chinas say when allowing or not allowing burka its a persons own will and even if your govt put a ban on it, those who are real muslims will find a way to cover themselves equally as a burka does.

I am proud that I have been advocating tough measures against those fxxking terrorists towards those terrorists since any little lenience will be a great deal of cruelty to my own.

We have all heard the story of peasant with the frozen snake, and what happen to that good-heart peasant later by that vicious snake.

China will continue to crack down those terrorists harshly and cruelly. We will shoot them, burn them, bomb them and in every way to fxxk them, no matter which government rules China.

The whole Chinese people support that.

Well then unfortunately you are a shame tto the 5000 year old chinese wisdom cuz...not even a pinch of it was displayed by you. And its not chinas say when allowing or not allowing burka its a persons own will and even if your govt put a ban on it, those who are real muslims will find a way to cover themselves equally as a burka does.

Back
Top Bottom